The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 19-03-2018, 09:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 178 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 307 / Power: 16
benjm85 is one of the Best!benjm85 is one of the Best!benjm85 is one of the Best!benjm85 is one of the Best!
Re: Group for divorced/sexless marriage/singles

Add me at wechat
Bendi85
Old 23-03-2018, 12:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 312 / Power: 12
stonned is one of the Best!stonned is one of the Best!stonned is one of the Best!stonned is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrappedIn View Post
Hi everyone, I have been a silent reader all this while. I'm also trapped in my marriage. Everything looks perfect on the outside, but we're more like parents or activity partners.
Hey bro (or sis), I think this is very common with majority of couples especially after you have kids. We have stories of members who are completely inactive sexually after having kids. We tend to become overly occupied with the daily routine and challenge of caring for the child on top of all the pressure with work and other stuffs. So we end up operating more like a survival mode, trying to cope rather than enjoying the bliss of marriage life.
Old 23-03-2018, 12:39 PM
Samster

stonned is one of the Best!stonned is one of the Best!stonned is one of the Best!stonned is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badlover View Post
I guess i have to join this group very soon.
In the mid of getting married in 2months, it has been a sexless relationship for months already. Sometimes i wonder if there is any issue with me instead.
Happy Friday Everybody!!
Hey! You are already in such state even before married?? Then I would suggest you seriously consider putting the plan on hold. It's too high a price to pay to proceed just to fulfill the "plan". If there's anything I can say, it would be that things will only become even more challenging after you married, not easier. So please reconsider very carefully.
Old 23-03-2018, 12:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nawtythings80 View Post
Can add me roc1980sg

Divorce man here .. sad
Added you on wechat bro. Pls check. Thanks!
Old 23-03-2018, 12:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by benjm85 View Post
Add me at wechat
Bendi85
Added you bro. Pls check your wechat. Thanks!
Old 23-03-2018, 12:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by stonned View Post
Hey bro (or sis), I think this is very common with majority of couples especially after you have kids. We have stories of members who are completely inactive sexually after having kids. We tend to become overly occupied with the daily routine and challenge of caring for the child on top of all the pressure with work and other stuffs. So we end up operating more like a survival mode, trying to cope rather than enjoying the bliss of marriage life.
Why not come join us in the group talk? We have a few sis that may share their views with you too :-)
Old 26-03-2018, 12:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Mikka deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Marriage is just a piece of paper that doesn't guarantee anything. But again, to each his own.
Old 26-03-2018, 11:07 PM
Samster

TrappedIn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
I totally understand where you are coming from. But after waiting for months in hope of improvement,and there's nothing,I can't help but feel discouraged.

Of course family does take priority,but I do begin to wonder, at the rate we're going, are we really being a wholesome example to our kids. Of course I am not saying we should get all touchy feely in front of the youngins, but as they grow older, they are beginning to realize that we're "functional", not loving.
Old 26-03-2018, 11:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Why not come join us in the group talk? We have a few sis that may share their views with you too :-)
Thanks for the invite. Will let you know when I'm on WeChat
Old 26-03-2018, 11:15 PM
Samster

Didn't get to check in here as the school term has started which equates to dealing with kids and their school stuff.
Old 27-03-2018, 09:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 687 / Power: 16
xchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to behold

Deprivation of sex has and can be used as a ground for divorce-that
one party has behaved in such a way that the other cannot reasonably be
expected to live with him/her and causing the marriage to have broken
down irretrievably.

Non consummation in fact is a grounds on which marriage is voidable-
whether due to the incapacity of either party to consummate it or the
wilful refusal of one party to consummate .

So a sexless marriage is either void or a ground for divorce and is actually a serious matter for brothers here to consider
Old 27-03-2018, 11:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 10
a2014 is a Helpful and Caring Samstera2014 is a Helpful and Caring Samstera2014 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrappedIn View Post
I totally understand where you are coming from. But after waiting for months in hope of improvement,and there's nothing,I can't help but feel discouraged.

Of course family does take priority,but I do begin to wonder, at the rate we're going, are we really being a wholesome example to our kids. Of course I am not saying we should get all touchy feely in front of the youngins, but as they grow older, they are beginning to realize that we're "functional", not loving.
@TrappedIn, I guess this is quite common among married adults now a day. Love, Feeling, Sex and Family seems to change when we age and especially when kids come along. With the current social attraction more changes to come.

It's a matter of how we handle it. I guess man and woman make some difference. Maybe keeping love as love and no doubt love without certain element in it is not the same as what we all have tasted during courtship. And what you define as "functional" and "loving".
Old 30-03-2018, 01:17 AM
Samster

benjabubbles deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

add me in wechat, name mudfish, id: yoichiforme
Old 30-03-2018, 01:18 AM
Samster

benjabubbles deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
agree. the sad thing is, even before marriage, some dont even have sexual life already. sigh.
Old 30-03-2018, 01:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by benjabubbles View Post
add me in wechat, name mudfish, id: yoichiforme
Add you on Wechat. Pls kindly check. Thanks!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread