The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 20-02-2019, 01:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 985 / Power: 22
steamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to behold
Re: 2033

This house current gals all cmi.

I still go there for the parking and call gals from other houses.
Old 21-02-2019, 10:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1335 / Power: 18
lopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by steamer View Post
This house current gals all cmi.

I still go there for the parking and call gals from other houses.

I tried telling tall slim person to tell new batch to French and give good service. He said talk to boss....

Will try
Old 23-02-2019, 08:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3450 / Power: 21
helmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lopakolkata View Post
I tried telling tall slim person to tell new batch to French and give good service. He said talk to boss....

Will try
Mr slim is still there? May wanna go there and ask him for recommendation soon.
Old 23-02-2019, 09:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 0
Qwert0509 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

2033 Mei Le#6

Was at 2033 last week, saw this girl coming down with customer, the bald OKT told me her name is Mei Le and need to wait for 1 hour as already booked by another customer, thought she must be the Ang Pai and was also attracted by her pretty face/good body, told OKT Ok to wait.

Brief FR:
Looks(8/10): Chio & Syt.
Boobs(7/10): B with light brown small nips.
Body(8/10): 1.6m tall and slim. Smooth skin complexion but not on the fair side.
BBBJ (7/10): SOP.
AR(7/10): SOP. Done with condom in her mouth.
French(0/10): Not allowed.
Painting(0/10): Not allowed. Pussy not nice looking with black labia.
GFE(0/10): This is the really disappointing part, when I asked if I can kiss her boobs, she turned away her entire body and said “cannot”, then I asked if I can kiss her body only but will NOT touching her boobs and pussy, her face immediately turned black and said “Please don’t look for me if u want to kiss body” angrily, my little bro saw her bad attitude and deflated immediately.
RTF - No.

Very regret, should have read through all the warnings from other bros before coming to 2033. I missed the previous Mei Mi though.
Old 24-02-2019, 01:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19188 / Power: 25
ken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker88 View Post
I was overseas with very limited access to WiFi.

Somehow cannot log in to SBF website.

Always get blocked and alot of intermittent problems.

Sibeh sian.

Read many of your postings.
You must be having a nice time bonking the new chicks.
Wellcome back, waiting for your chicken chop and introduce

Next up :

Minimum 6 points for exchange pls
Please up me on below post
https://www.sammyboyforum.info/reput...php?p=19483336

MRs For "Gem" = HDLY Princess, Must Try !!
Old 06-03-2019, 11:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: 2033

FR on Mei Le ...

https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showpost.php?p=18430432&postcount=84

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 10-03-2019, 06:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

2033 Mei Die
Went for a walk in the the park with Beautiful Butterfly this week on a beautiful day:

20ish yr old chio clubber babe from Hunan, fair and good complexion with long hair in petite 1.5ish m 43kg body frame, with natural, perky ample B boobs, prefer her looks to Mei Die. After seeing earlier not-so-good FRs abt her, was pleasantly surprised she was friendly to me, maybe a result of impending competition from newbies. SOP services, no catbath, no AR, but cbj very sensually executed with good suction and occasional near deep throat, though sometimes can feel abit of her teeth. Started FJ in cowgal and omg her pussy indeed very warm and tight, easily filling her up. Again surprisingly she lasted quite awhile in cowgal, while I was admiring her bouncing snowy peaks. Soon switched to my favorite lotus posture and started revving up the tempo cautiously in case she black face, sensing she was enjoying it due to pussy getting moist, I aimed for her lovely breasts- she allowed licking, gingerly licked her neck- she allowed again, carefully lifted her butt higher for deeper thrust - again allowed. Switched her to missionary and plugged my hard rod, grinding her slowly, while sneaking some lip pecking, which she again allowed, she cummed again, dived down to paint her pussy which was indeed very wet. As I had previously cummed 5x this week, was quite exhausted and asked her to take over cowgal. Surprisingly (AGAIN) she perserved and managed to ride me off to an exhilarating ecstasy.

Verdict: Sheer bliss bonking this beautiful babe, though not a nympho, she was accommodating to all my requests and she ticked all boxes (pretty, slim, natural ample B boobs). Must be my lucky day. Have obtained her wechat and will rtf her soon.

Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 10-03-2019, 11:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 15
rabbitfish is one of the Best!rabbitfish is one of the Best!rabbitfish is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
2033 Mei Die
Went for a walk in the the park with Beautiful Butterfly this week on a beautiful day:

20ish yr old chio clubber babe from Hunan, fair and good complexion with long hair in petite 1.5ish m 43kg body frame, with natural, perky ample B boobs, prefer her looks to Mei Die. After seeing earlier not-so-good FRs abt her, was pleasantly surprised she was friendly to me, maybe a result of impending competition from newbies. SOP services, no catbath, no AR, but cbj very sensually executed with good suction and occasional near deep throat, though sometimes can feel abit of her teeth. Started FJ in cowgal and omg her pussy indeed very warm and tight, easily filling her up. Again surprisingly she lasted quite awhile in cowgal, while I was admiring her bouncing snowy peaks. Soon switched to my favorite lotus posture and started revving up the tempo cautiously in case she black face, sensing she was enjoying it due to pussy getting moist, I aimed for her lovely breasts- she allowed licking, gingerly licked her neck- she allowed again, carefully lifted her butt higher for deeper thrust - again allowed. Switched her to missionary and plugged my hard rod, grinding her slowly, while sneaking some lip pecking, which she again allowed, she cummed again, dived down to paint her pussy which was indeed very wet. As I had previously cummed 5x this week, was quite exhausted and asked her to take over cowgal. Surprisingly (AGAIN) she perserved and managed to ride me off to an exhilarating ecstasy.

Verdict: Sheer bliss bonking this beautiful babe, though not a nympho, she was accommodating to all my requests and she ticked all boxes (pretty, slim, natural ample B boobs). Must be my lucky day. Have obtained her wechat and will rtf her soon.

Hi Bro Mr BigBadBird, Thanks for the encouraging FR for this Beautiful Butterfly 美蝶 MeiDie@2033
Old 11-03-2019, 09:26 AM
Samster

MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbitfish View Post
Hi Bro Mr BigBadBird, Thanks for the encouraging FR for this Beautiful Butterfly 美蝶 MeiDie@2033
Bro,

This is high risk stock.
I must have caught her on a good day/ her attitude changed due to newbies/ pressed the right buttons etc.
Please try with my disclaimers in mind, cos earlier FRs on her were negative.

😅
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 16-03-2019, 01:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3450 / Power: 21
helmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond repute

I heard that there are a new batch of girls who are pretty good. Anyone can validate?
Old 23-03-2019, 01:39 AM
Samster

rabbitfish is one of the Best!rabbitfish is one of the Best!rabbitfish is one of the Best!

Quote:
2033 Mei Die

Tried MeiDie @2033. Yes it is a very Beautiful Butterfly.

24y Feminine beauty with waist length hair and graceful. Soft spoken, not chatty but can communicate. Soft moaning and heavy breathing which I like.

Her breasts are beautiful and allows fondling and sucking for a longer time than usual without any show of reluctance. By the time I put on the condom to finger her pussy, it is already very moist.

Trim pussy revealing nice ripening clitoris which allows painting.

Her cbj is sensual and her warm pussy is heavenly for a beautiful WL giving you the welcoming grip. When i asked whether I can squeeze harder on her beautiful breasts she softly says No.

Very accomodating to request that she is comfortable.

No sign of blackface and bad attitude.

RTF: Yes
Old 23-03-2019, 08:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbitfish View Post
Tried MeiDie @2033. Yes it is a very Beautiful Butterfly.

24y Feminine beauty with waist length hair and graceful. Soft spoken, not chatty but can communicate. Soft moaning and heavy breathing which I like.

Her breasts are beautiful and allows fondling and sucking for a longer time than usual without any show of reluctance. By the time I put on the condom to finger her pussy, it is already very moist.

Trim pussy revealing nice ripening clitoris which allows painting.

Her cbj is sensual and her warm pussy is heavenly for a beautiful WL giving you the welcoming grip. When i asked whether I can squeeze harder on her beautiful breasts she softly says No.

Very accomodating to request that she is comfortable.

No sign of blackface and bad attitude.

RTF: Yes
Bro

Glad you enjoyed her.
And glad that my good experience with her was not one-off.

😅
Old 23-03-2019, 10:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
Bro

Glad you enjoyed her.
And glad that my good experience with her was not one-off.

😅
Yes, MeiDie @2033 is a high risk stock. Encourage by your FR.

It is a Beauty (in my opinion too) and with ample breasts. Took her without any other expectations than what you have experience.

Different approach will have different outcome depending on her limitation.
She took out 3 condoms and put them by her side, already a signal. No need to ask for more.

Just lucky to have a Beauty not only to Look at but can Explore and Feel.

Thanks Bro!!!
Old 12-05-2019, 09:20 PM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Another worst service house alongside with 2036.
A general FR on some of the girls I tried.
Capped BJ.
Cannot touch and lick nipples.
Only allow gently squeezing or caressing of boobs.
Cannot French.
Cannot paint.
Minimal cat bath only on my nipples.
No AR.
No GFE.

If you wish to fuck a dead pretty fish go ahead. If you looking for service my advice is to avoid this house.
Old 12-05-2019, 10:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Question Re: 2033

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyer View Post
Another worst service house alongside with 2036.
A general FR on some of the girls I tried.
Capped BJ.
Cannot touch and lick nipples.
Only allow gently squeezing or caressing of boobs.
Cannot French.
Cannot paint.
Minimal cat bath only on my nipples.
No AR.
No GFE.

If you wish to fuck a dead pretty fish go ahead. If you looking for service my advice is to avoid this house.
MeiLe or MeiDie

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1