The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 23-03-2019, 11:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by edkoh2000 View Post
Nagoya Citywalk fun world

no longer has unlimited rides option so it can be quite expensive depending on how many kids you have and how many rides you allow them to go on. There is really very little people during weekdays which is actually a disadvantage to you because your kids will finish the rides very fast. There is no queue.

1 or 2 hours there and it is already costing u as much as going to a theme park in Singapore.

The only option now u can do is to top u the card and pay for each ride using the card. You can use the card for all the adults and kids in your family.
This something that i havent thought of,hehehe...i only bring girls there, they finish the ride fast but at least i drew a budget of 200k to 300k rupiah to make those girls happy,hehehe....can also follow lunch/dinner at the KTV upstairs (3rd floor) at Alegro.

Quote:
Nagoya Hills Hotel

It is very near the shopping center. U just walk across the road from the back of the hotel. It is good for old people who cannot walk too far. The hotel is quite good. They have Smart TV too. Only thing is you have to ask for rooms facing the shopping mall as the rooms facing the road is really noisy. Motor bikes at 2-3 am screaming at you. Light sleepers will have trouble sleeping.
This kind of thing, if you didnt mention it here,i am sure almost everyone reading this thread wouldnt have known.

Quote:
Wey Wey seafood

There is now another seafood rest right beside it and the staff will fight for your business so u can ask for a discount like I did
There used to be just Wey Wey seafood restaurant and Harbour Bay seafood restaurant in the past. Recently seems like many new restaurants start popping out in that area. These places were the only few businesses still active after 8pm.

I forget to mention to you about J8 food court, which is also around that area too. Whereby they have more variety of food to choose from.

Quote:
I went to Kings Massage as recommended by brother Nono
I mainly point to you the right direction for a quickie,hehehe...not a recommendation.

Quote:
Friendly reception and most girls are SYT. You can chose from photo.

I chose a girl that looks good in photo and in real person too. Their photo does not look like its photoshop so you should get what you chose.

Rooms and shower facilities are rundown.

I chose HJ and I did not bother to bargain so I paid the high side.

She did take out her top and I need auto roam. Nice boobs.

Unfortunately it was quite SOP and she did not put in much effort to arouse me so it was only average experience for me.
Next time, try to bargain down...for better service. You might find it strange why i said that, and how come lowering the pricing yet still gets better service. An illustration scene below :

1. 1st quote, 500k rupiah by massage girl

2. Bargain to 100k rupiah

3. Girl says cannot,best is 300k rupiah

4. I said , no...my best is 150k rupiah.

5. Girl say , "300k rupiah include "this" and "that"..."

6. I said , "ok, i pay 200k rupiah, include "this" and "that"...can? "

7. Girl say, "No cannot, 300k rupiah is market price for "this" and "that"..."

8. I said, "my friend tells me massage in Batam is 100k hj and 200 fj..."

(100k hj and 200k fj is 5 years ago pricing,hehehe...)

9. Girl say , "ok, last price...250k includes "this" and "that"..."

10. i said, "ok then,i can pay 250k rupiah including "this" and "that" but you must full strip,ok? If ok, then deal...otherwise no deal...ok? "

(beside "full strip" can also ask for other add-on)

95% chance the massage girl will be ok with it. And do you see now, how the "better service" comes about? Tho i may have agreed on the final price of 250k rupiah, but if the whole session goes well and beyond my expectation, i would willingly gives her an extra 50k rupiah which at the end of it usually makes her VERY happy (becos she might feel she won the bargaining) and that helps her to remember me better me the next time i RTM again.

Quote:
I was very tempted to try the nagoya hills hotel in room massage at only 22k but I did not get the chance. I imagine you probably could get hanky panky too.
This would be a challenge. No many would risk 220k rupiah to risk if a place would have hanky panky tho, as the chance to you may be 100% if you are lucky and may be 0% for others (which is why i name you King massage instead of other MPs). Which is why when i visit known-to-be clean MPs which has hanky panky, others who visit them may not get it.

Luck plays an inportant role in such "clean" places too.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 24-03-2019, 12:46 AM
Samster

nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Still remember those were the days and those days that i bring u chiong in batam and good to see now that you are on your own with all the lastest information. unlike me too not updated liao.
Yes, of course i remembered. My 1st girl, from my 1st booking joint,Gold Bird...only visit one booking joint that time, choose my girl with my eye closed and due to beginner's luck, got a fantastic girl at 600k rupiah with superb good service and makes me cum 6 times in one single day and night of booking,hehehe...

My 1st hotel, Formosa...my 1st MP, King's massage, my 1st KTV in Batam Alishan...my 1st PRC girl in Batam (in different trips), my 1st Vietnamese girl (in different trips) in Batam, my 1st Indo Chinese girl (in different trips) etc etc...everything all under that one big roof,hehehe...

From starting Batam as a complete noob, to someone who knows my way around, to being capable to source for my own definition on the BEST OF THE BEST in Batam...i learned one thing, step 1 and step 2 is VERY IMPORTANT for beginners. And you are like my Batam's step 1.

Becos of your step 1, there is a basic traveling guide,follow by summaries...the food info and then the Batam info vault compiling blah blah blah...until what i am today. Its all in the records on my signature link below today, like a history book on myself in Batam which could constantly be flipped back so that online readers can all become witness/es.

I bet you wouldnt have thought in the past that the "seed" you "sow" on the ground unintentionally 5 years ago would have grown into a tree today,hehehe...whereby the written basic Batam Traveling Guide on my signature would be read by 100s of thousand and helped countless noobs who would wish to travel to batam for the 1st time.

* i used to have a "click counter" 5 years ago to keep a record on how many people clicked onto my basic guides. I took it off after the counters number hit more than 350000 clicks last year. And this is just solely the basic batam traveling guide alone.

Thinking and reading back does bring back lots of good memories....something i would love to remember by as i age.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 24-03-2019, 08:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 531 / Power: 13
Splitter100 is a glorious beacon of lightSplitter100 is a glorious beacon of lightSplitter100 is a glorious beacon of lightSplitter100 is a glorious beacon of lightSplitter100 is a glorious beacon of lightSplitter100 is a glorious beacon of light

Hello people

Went over on Thur for a day trip

Change money oppo Formosa - rate not so good
Eat BKT near Formosa - not as cheap as I thought + cannot
Went to Octopus - faciltilities non-existence + massage 5/10 + mechanical HJ + cannot auto roam + neber shoot also
Walk ard Nagoya mall
Take ferry back

That’s all for a day trip - damage $120
Old 24-03-2019, 10:45 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
Yes, of course i remembered. My 1st girl, from my 1st booking joint,Gold Bird...only visit one booking joint that time, choose my girl with my eye closed and due to beginner's luck, got a fantastic girl at 600k rupiah with superb good service and makes me cum 6 times in one single day and night of booking,hehehe...

My 1st hotel, Formosa...my 1st MP, King's massage, my 1st KTV in Batam Alishan...my 1st PRC girl in Batam (in different trips), my 1st Vietnamese girl (in different trips) in Batam, my 1st Indo Chinese girl (in different trips) etc etc...everything all under that one big roof,hehehe...

Thinking and reading back does bring back lots of good memories....something i would love to remember by as i age.

Ya, you lost your 1st batam virgin there. Look back, those were the days and many years have passed...

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 24-03-2019, 08:14 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5122 / Power: 15
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splitter100 View Post
Hello people

Went to Octopus - faciltilities non-existence + massage 5/10 + mechanical HJ + cannot auto roam + neber shoot also
Walk ard Nagoya mall
Take ferry back

You have HUGE space for improvement in front of you. Maybe read, try to learn from others' and your mistakes, try again.

1) In front of Formosa there are THREE money changers. Not the same. However I go on Jalan Bonjol: along the strip from Nagoya Hill Mosque and kampung bule there are maybe 10 money changers. I ask, take note of the rates, go back with money to the best one.

2) I understood that BKT near Formosa is for hard-core chinese BKT lovers. I prefer the one at Nagoya Hill, which as Nono says it must be the worst for quality and variety of the meat, but at least it is fully cooked (overcooked is better than undercooked for me) and is served to tables where I can see all the girls walking by.

3) Octopus offers the "package", which is full service, but it is expensive. I don't know how you could not even get an HJ. Maybe you did not want to pay and opted for the basic service.

4) Take a ferry for a single-day tour and spend it around Nagoya Mall cannot be very exciting. I understand it.
Old 24-03-2019, 10:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 9
BFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
There used to be just Wey Wey seafood restaurant and Harbour Bay seafood restaurant in the past. Recently seems like many new restaurants start popping out in that area. These places were the only few businesses still active after 8pm.

I forget to mention to you about J8 food court, which is also around that area too. Whereby they have more variety of food to choose from.
If you referring to the J8 opposite DCM...
It's not near...

BTW...
if I'm craving for sate buaya and
lazy to go A2 (at Panuin).... I'll go J8.(ops DCM)

Also 3 months ago, due to the competition fr utama 98..
they hv added a central stage. And hv lucky draw night more often. Last New year eve the big prize was a car.
Old 24-03-2019, 11:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 9
BFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Was in Balai (Karimum) last week...

Day 1 skp -> TBK stay in Holiday
Day 2 east coast waterfall. Stay in Gabion
Day 3 West coast Pelawan beach. Stay in Karimum city
Day 4 TBK -> kukup (m'sia)

Will Try compile trip report later.
Old 25-03-2019, 12:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 10
Kaboon is one of the Best!Kaboon is one of the Best!Kaboon is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leoric View Post
Hey guys, is Harmoni very near Allium? $70+ quite pricey..otherwise i might just book Barelang hotel just to be near u guys.
Those guys big budget to blow..if u stay allium or barelang, i'll join ur side...so 2 the grps can merge to one during dinner time.

both hotel walking distance.
Old 25-03-2019, 01:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1531 / Power: 10
miumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post
3) Octopus offers the "package", which is full service, but it is expensive. I don't know how you could not even get an HJ. Maybe you did not want to pay and opted for the basic service.
Actually, if i remember correctly, hj is included in the basic non-fj package, no extra payment required except for tips.
Old 25-03-2019, 01:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 18
HeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by miumiu6464 View Post
Actually, if i remember correctly, hj is included in the basic non-fj package, no extra payment required except for tips.
that is correct hj is inclusive in the non fj package. but no roaming tho. roaming comes with convincing and tips.

funny that i shared a link to an indo forum that has ratings for all the mps and takeaway places but kenna blocked. cannot read bahasa so i also blur
Old 25-03-2019, 02:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 18
HeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splitter100 View Post
Hello people

Walk ard Nagoya mall
Take ferry back

how to say leh if you chiong jb often. then batam is a very meh place. go without expectations, go home happy.
Old 25-03-2019, 01:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

Quote:
I hope by somewhere April, they would have tickets that expires on June as i have some aunties and uncle dropping into Batam for a 2D1N trip,hehehe...

My friends did buy some orange Horizon tickets and it appears those expiring on March and April were sold out,hehehe...i guess tickets moving exceptionally fast is becos of the school holidays.Well, its Horizonfast ferry tickets afterall...hehehe...
ya,ya,ya...i saw mani ppl in horizon counter using tis ticket 2 take boarding pass last 2 weeks ago wen i go tere lei....lol....quite good deal lei.

like tat i tink they gng 2 beat majestic & sindo if they no price dwn aso....lol

som more last trip saw one ah pek drive tis kind scooter all the way from harbor front check-in waiting conpound into inside horizon ferry lei...

...dn't knw legal or no legal 2 drive tis thg in btm roadside or no? Nwday these ah pek sibei hiong sia... can see tis ah pek who driving the scooter is no belong 2 those cannot use leg walk type...lol,means tis ah pek not a handicap hor.

Quote:
This is what worries me when i wish to put my money there. After seeing so many half-built EMPTY buildings in Batam, i also scare the developer will take my money and run,hehehe...hence while looking at those properties, i also check out on those developers too.

Reference for myself on Cipta Sky Park and Citra Plaza :

https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showpost.php?p=18...ostcount=13172

I am also looking at Bayerina, which i have some more info to pen down on later date/time. Its ready to move in,hehehe...but they dont come cheap.
u nwday quite eng ya...looking 2 buy properly in btm...wan 2 rent yr apartment 2 me nxt time, izzit?

mus tel u b careful , mai tio burn hor...btm properly actual no much cheaper compare 2 sinkpore wen u counting by $ per square foot....lol...sm more after u live 4 a while inside liao then sell 100% lugi money de....
Old 25-03-2019, 02:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

Quote:
Hi bro, good to see you PM me,becos you are someone who "shared" before,hence i replied your PM (i have tons of people PM-ing me but i choose to ignore most becos many were simply leeches). In my shoe, replying repeated questions daily whereby the 90% of the answers can be found in the thread can be a very tedious task. And most time, my reply were pretty much detailed and i took time to think before i can pen them down to prevent any misunderstanding.
sharing is 2 way, u share,i share...everybody benefit.

u no share, i share...no fair rite?

jus my very personal point of view.

Quote:
Originally Posted by miumiu6464 View Post
...as although I'm staying in Indonesia now, having to travel back to Sg every few months is a chore that I can do without. We just applied for their national medical insurance card (what they call BJPS card) for her. While I'm also eligible for it, it's pointless as they don't have the medicine I'm taking now. In fact, most of the larger pharmacy like K24 and Kymia also don't have. Haizzz.
brother,have u try their local hospital? i meanin is u no buy frm apotek but buy direct frm hospital yr med, see weather they've or no? no tel me hospital themselves aso no have?

if like tat then jia lat liao....hw cum no move 2 btm? nearer sg ma...

nwday btm studio condom no expensive, can jus buy 1 & stay inside tere lor...lol..then like tat can make traveling easier ma.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post
2) I understood that BKT near Formosa is for hard-core chinese BKT lovers. I prefer the one at Nagoya Hill, which as Nono says it must be the worst for quality and variety of the meat, but at least it is fully cooked (overcooked is better than undercooked for me) and is served to tables where I can see all the girls walking by.
see, see...every one aso liking different kind meat, yr meat can becum other ppl poison, jus like yr poison could possible end up as other ppl's meat 2....lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaboon View Post
Those guys big budget to blow..if u stay allium or barelang, i'll join ur side...so 2 the grps can merge to one during dinner time.
u all knw wich hotel 2 find me rite? shhh...no tel here in public internet hor...cos here got mani ppl wan 2 try kill me....lol
Old 25-03-2019, 05:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2600 / Power: 12
Gem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond repute

Finally, my first batam trip, solo. With some advises from Bro Nono1973, managed to have a good solo trip. Thanks again Bro Nono1973. A brief FR here.
Arrived HB and glad there was WIFI. Connected and booked a Grab from a nearby Hotel, however need to walk further out. Grab doesnt come into HB. Stayed at The K Hotel 270k booked from agoda. Not bad, may consider to stay again.
Met a waitress for lunch nearby Hotel and scored afterwards. This trip only spent time with the waitress and thats it. Since shes not a FL, I tipped much less than the market FL rate. Chatted with several FL and quote for LT was 1.2 to 1.5juta before nego irregardless SYT or milf. Not too adventurous since my first time there but still good considering had a few shots and definitely a budget trip. Food was nice nearby hotel and good variety. Went for a clean traditional massage at 90k/hr, so so only.
My next trip will probably be more adventurous. So much tempting to ON few of the FLs i chatted with.
Old 25-03-2019, 05:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superpork View Post
Bro Nono, your posts on this thread is always information and enlightening.
Given the article you shared, wouldn't the poor economical outlook affect the property prices (and completion)?
I am not so much worry on this part as i do not plan to owe the bank or anyone money (that comes with interest) during my purchase. Economic outlook is actually one of my least worry. I should be more worrying about Batam having 1.2 million population but has housing/lodging meant for 12 million population,hehehe...and thats not counting hotels.

When more than 300 thousand lost their jobs and when these people left Batam during 2017 to 2018, how many comes back in? Note that 300 thousand is more than half the foreigner population in Batam as it was known that about 500 thousand resides in Batam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superpork View Post
I had thought of retiring in Batam too. But the thought of the property purchase restriction for foreigners had put a damper on the idea...
And these are some of my key worries, developer run-road and/or hidden rules (and its laws which many developers try to hide it from buyers).

1. Unclear rules and laws by the agents (they knew the cons but didnt state,which is what i hate..yes,"hate" is a strong word)

2. Propagandizing advertisement (while i state the good and bad on my info and review/s in this forum, but those propagandizing only state the good and NO BAD,hehehe..)

3. A later date (couple of years later) when there are too many empty apartments in batam with little tenant renting.

4. Indonesia government's flip flop regulations and laws.

5. Political changes (with lots of broken promises and change of policies)

I will need to devise my way out of all of the above,hehehe... and i need to prepare myself to lose a certain percentage of money when i decide to step into the island with my investment.

Honestly speaking, i have no solution today but i will need to source for some. Most people who knows me well enough will know, i often try to sort for solution/s before the actual physical problem occurs. Hehehe...kiasu mentality.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyman007 View Post
I use to own a condo unit in jkt but is using a very close friend name to buy, stay a few years and rented it out for 2-3 years and finally sold it and move the money to Thailand to buy condo house there.........be careful when buying property in Indonesia, my last known info is foreigner still not allow to own condo except few very high end type in jkt which is open to foreigner.
Thank you for sharing, and well noted on the above.

I have been reading lots of propaganda from many developer's advertisment.

Quote:
(i quote-lock the below 3 photo so no one can quote them)

...and some of the bigger names like Oxley were quite informative in their advertisement tho (thumbs up to them and they deserve good business). At least can tell they werent trying to play hide and seek with the "foreigner is eligible" words.

Currently am in step number 1 when comes to buying apartments in Batam, so nothing is concrete yet. And i believe i should have many more steps to go...hehehe...a long way to go.

At planning and learning stage now, not going to jump in out of sudden becos things are within my budget.

Which is the reason why i sincerely thank you for your input.

Thank you.

* avoid quoting my whole long post if anyone is replying to my post, thank you

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Advert Space Available