The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 10-01-2012, 01:25 AM
Samster (C)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 14
2centsworth is a Helpful and Caring Samster2centsworth is a Helpful and Caring Samster2centsworth is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Malaysia Cup/ League

I hope we play well and get a good start. Personally disappointed that I can't attend due to work reasons. How come M league matches are on Tuesday nights these days? Just weird that it's not held on a Saturday night.
Old 10-01-2012, 07:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 19
joew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud of

http://sg.news.yahoo.com/blogs/fit-t...152759889.html

LionsXII can’t wait 2 get MSL campaign going

Singapore LionsXII coach V. Sundramoorthy can't wait 2 finally get the Malaysian Super League (MSL) campaign underway aft much media hype over the last few weeks.

"There're a lot of off-the-field stuff going on, & we 1 2 get tis started asap on the field. Let's see how the players, fans & atmosphere is going 2 be," said the legendary Singapore player known as "The Dazzler" during his heyday.

With all 8,000 home tickets selling out by Sunday afternoon, Singapore's return 2 Malaysian football aft a 17-year hiatus promises 2 be an electrifying affair.

Speaking ahead of Tuesday's much-awaited debut against Malaysian Super League defending champions Kelantan @ Jalan Besar Stadium, Sundramoorthy said, "We will go there & do our best."

When asked if he & his team were feeling the heat, he replied, "Performance matters 4 me, & the players will hv 2 go out there & give a good account of themselves. When u start performing well, the results will come."

Peter Butler, coach of Kelantan & former coach of SAF Football Club was also excited abt Singapore's return 2 the Malaysian scene.

He noted tat unlike other visiting coaches, the artificial turf @ Jalan Besar will not bother him all.

"2 be very honest with u, I did not like it when I 1st came in 2006. But now I actually do like it, & I think it's the way 4ward 4 countries in tis region," he said.

The former West Ham player added tat he's still confident with his team's ability despite losing the season's curtain raiser, the Charity Shield, 2-1 to Negri Sembilan over the weekend.

He chose his words carefully abt whether his team can get all 3 points against the Lions XII, explaining tat he 1s his team 2 win by playing a good game.

"I definitely did not come here 2 lose a football match, but I think it's not just abt getting 3 points -- it's the manner of getting the 3 points. Every1 1s 2 win it but I 1 2 win it the right way," said Butler.

http://sg.news.yahoo.com/blogs/fit-t...025943919.html

My LionsXII First XI

With the hotly anticipated season-opener against Kelantan around the corner, Lions XII coach V Sundramoorthy must surely be pondering his starting XI 4 the Jan 10 season opener @ Jalan Besar.

It will not be an easy task 4 Sundram.

First, it’s against the defending League champions Kelantan.

2nd, the Lions XII squad was only announced on 5th December which left Sundram slightly over a month 2 get some training sessions under their belt. Furthermore, he has had 2 grapple with injuries & players missing training due 2 NS.

With only 4 proper friendly matches 2 assess his squad of players, it is fortunate tat given his experience with the Young Lions previously, Sundram has a good knowledge of the abilities of the crop of the players @ hand.

Unlike coach Sundram, I hv embarked on a slightly easier task. Barring injuries & unavailability, allow me 2 select my 1st XI 4 LionsXII tis upcoming season.

Formation: 4-5-1

Goalkeeper: Izwan Mahbud
There should be little surprise in tis department. Izwan has risen steadily through the ranks & he should be make the No.1 shirt his own if he can keep up with his consistent showings throughout 2011. With injuries 2 Hassan Sunny & the retirement of Lionel Lewis, Izwan should also be 1st-choice goalkeeper 4 the national team – his exposure here in the Malaysia Super League will no doubt be a big plus.

Left-Back: Shaiful Esah
Much like Izwan, Shaiful should be the in the starting 11 as long as he is fit. The national team left-back has a sweet left foot & is always a threat with set-pieces. He scored during the pre-season friendly against ATM FA with 1 of his trademark free-kicks & we should expect @ least a couple of goals & assists fr the ex-Warrior.

Right-Back: Irwan Shah
The right-back spot is 1 of the most hotly contested positions in the team. The more experienced Juma’at Jantan can also play @ right-back, but I favour young Irwan in tis slot. Irwan enjoyed a good SEA Games tournament & has the pace 2 match opposition wingers.

Centre-backs: Hariss Harun & Safuwan Baharudin
There may be some controversy in my selection here. Most will know Hariss as a midfielder – his regular position since the start of his career. He has, however, played in defence b4 & excelled in the role.

If paired with Safuwan, the LionsXII will hv center-back pairing of 2 very intelligent ball players. While they may not hv the biggest physiques, the pair should hv enough betw themselves 2 keep strikers @ bay. I always feel a solid team is built fr the back & tis pair will no doubt provide much-needed stability & leadership.

Defensive Midfielder: Isa Halim
Isa impressed me with his tireless running & determination over the matches he played 4 the national team last year. As a holding midfielder, he provides good cover 4 the backline & can shine in the role similar 2 wat Lucas Leiva has done so well 4 Liverpool over the past year or so.

Midfielders: Shahril Ishak & Shahdan Sulaiman
Captain Shahril Ishak is the most experienced player of the team & should make the 1st XI on a regular basis. He does appear 2 be overawed sometimes @ international level, but the diminutive midfielder has thrived when playing 4 Home United & during his short stint in Indonesia. He also featured prominently 4 the team throughout the pre-season & looks set 2 lead Lions XII out against Kelantan.
Shahdan was a key player in the SEA Games squad & was highly rated during his time with Tampines Rovers. Often deployed as a 2nd striker, he should hv the ability 2 open up opposition defences in the Malaysian Super League.
Much of the creativity & playmaking of the team will rest on tis duo. We should also expect both Shahril & Shahdan 2 be on the score sheet fr time 2 time.

Left-Midfield: Gabriel Quak
Gabriel may not be your typical winger with the flair & cutting-edge going forward, but he is hardworking & always a willing runner. Should he start on the left-wing, he will be the perfect compliment 4 Shaiful Esah. Gabriel has operated @ left-back b4 with Courts Young Lions & can provide the cover needed should Shaiful venture forward.

Right-Midfield: Khairul Amri
The right midfield slot is another contested spot in the team. The young Yasir Yanapi enjoyed a good outing in the SEA Games operating on tis flank, but if fully fit, Khairul Amri should provide more creativity. The ex-Tampines Rovers player is a tricky customer & has the pace 2 beat players, so it is critical tat he regains full fitness aft his horrible spell with injuries over the past year.

Striker: Khairul Nizam
Agu Casmir is the most experienced striker in the LionsXII squad but I will favour the young Khairul Nizam over him anytime. At 21, Nizam is not the most experienced, but every time he plays, he has displayed the hunger & desire tat drives the rest of the team on.
Somewhat prematurely touted as the next Fandi Ahmad a few years ago, Nizam is a very different kind of striker – the kind tat will make their presence felt in the opposition box. While not the tallest, Nizam is strong & good in the air. Given the opportunity, he has a good chance of grabbing the goals 4 LionsXII.
Old 10-01-2012, 08:55 PM
Samster

joew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud of

HT - 1 a piece

http://www.futbol24.com/national/Mal...2012/fixtures/
Old 10-01-2012, 09:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
yoyo1234567 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

2-1... haiz
Old 10-01-2012, 09:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15005 / Power: 19
S.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond repute

Think AGU is best plucking coconuts back in his Laos kampong rather in Jalan Besar today

Why was he picked again and again and again and again and again and again is Sundrams blunder

He looks like waiting for the coconut to fall at his two left feets

What he doesn't have is the Majulah Singapura Heart in him being a ''so called Foreign Talent'' and all

Isn't there a much better Mealyu to be in his jersey instead

Last edited by S.B.Y.1; 10-01-2012 at 10:08 PM.
Old 10-01-2012, 09:55 PM
Samster

next game on Sat 14 Jan, away 2 Kedah FA.
Old 10-01-2012, 10:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 15
whitesnake is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwhitesnake is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwhitesnake is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.B.Y.1 View Post
Think AGU is best plucking coconuts back in his Laos kampong rather in Jalan Besar today

Why was he picked again and again and again and again and again and again is Sundrams blunder

He looks like waiting for the coconut to fall at his two left feets

What he doesn't have is the Majulah Singapura Heart in him being a ''so called Foreign Talent'' and all

Isn't there a much better Mealyu to be in his jersey instead
Why dun you scold the referee " Kayu "

Why dun you scold referee " Kelong "

Why dun you use your sarong to block the penalty shot ????
Old 10-01-2012, 10:32 PM
Samster (C)

2centsworth is a Helpful and Caring Samster2centsworth is a Helpful and Caring Samster2centsworth is a Helpful and Caring Samster

If the main point of rejoining the M league is to allow our under-23 squad to get a good footballing education, then I think we achieve that in this first match. We squandered a lot of chances, have no idea on how to slow down the game and retain possession, don't even know how to pretend we have cramps to waste time to see the first half out with a 1 goal lead. We will get better, I feel. The Singapore Sports School is working wonders for us. I think a lot of the youngsters have been playing together since Sec 1.

Agu Casmir is lacking match fitness. He is strong on the ball but doesn't seem to have much pace. Wonder what happened to Nor Alam Shah... that guy is a fantastic striker and point man. Bad temper though. Shahril Ishak is disappointing. I think we need 1 more striker to support Agu and capitalise on his knock-downs. No matter the result, this match is still much better than any S-league matches.

So those who bought Kelantan to win would have won $1.93? Kedah will be interesting for Sundram... Sort of a home-coming for him.
Old 10-01-2012, 10:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 582 / Power: 15
juz_mic is a name known to alljuz_mic is a name known to alljuz_mic is a name known to alljuz_mic is a name known to alljuz_mic is a name known to alljuz_mic is a name known to all

Seriously do not understand why we are losing to teams like Kelantan with practically more than half of the national team. Then the media come and glorify a Kelantan team that have "2" Malaysian national players, Singapore Pools make us the underdog. Every single shit about the opponent is glorified. They are like BPL calibre now. We are now the underdog.

Singaporean mentality? Or rather the men-in-white mentality? Be pessimistic with your outlook so that when you dont deliver, it is expected. When you outdeliver, you ask for more bonuses. We have 3 Asean titles to 1 for Malaysia, for goodness sake. The team set a target of a top 5, I say if you dont challenge for the title, go home and fly kite.

BTW, I am a vivid fan of the M-league before Singapore leave back in 2004, can still remember almost the whole starting 11. David Lee, Saswadimata Dasuki, Jang Jung, Lim Tong Hai, Kadir Yahaya, Lee Man Hon, Nasri Nasir, Malek Awab, Steven Tan, Fandi Ahmad, Abbas Saad, Sundram. So I am not here to stir shit but to state my opinion on the sad state of football today.

True to the underdog status, our team of elites from Singa land loss 2-1. Sad, sad day.
Old 10-01-2012, 10:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 15
rauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by juz_mic View Post
Seriously do not understand why we are losing to teams like Kelantan with practically more than half of the national team. Then the media come and glorify a Kelantan team that have "2" Malaysian national players, Singapore Pools make us the underdog. Every single shit about the opponent is glorified. They are like BPL calibre now. We are now the underdog.

Singaporean mentality? Or rather the men-in-white mentality? Be pessimistic with your outlook so that when you dont deliver, it is expected. When you outdeliver, you ask for more bonuses. We have 3 Asean titles to 1 for Malaysia, for goodness sake. The team set a target of a top 5, I say if you dont challenge for the title, go home and fly kite.

BTW, I am a vivid fan of the M-league before Singapore leave back in 2004, can still remember almost the whole starting 11. David Lee, Saswadimata Dasuki, Jang Jung, Lim Tong Hai, Kadir Yahaya, Lee Man Hon, Nasri Nasir, Malek Awab, Steven Tan, Fandi Ahmad, Abbas Saad, Sundram. So I am not here to stir shit but to state my opinion on the sad state of football today.

True to the underdog status, our team of elites from Singa land loss 2-1. Sad, sad day.
Bro your memory is so GOOD HUH can name starting 11.........yet u got the year wrong!!!! shame shame
Old 10-01-2012, 10:56 PM
Samster

rauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Malaysia Cup/ League

Its still so early in the league..the MAIN thing is we are back! let them play

for a while before complaing as usual!!!
Old 10-01-2012, 10:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 582 / Power: 15
juz_mic is a name known to alljuz_mic is a name known to alljuz_mic is a name known to alljuz_mic is a name known to alljuz_mic is a name known to alljuz_mic is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by rauldon View Post
Bro your memory is so GOOD HUH can name starting 11.........yet u got the year wrong!!!! shame shame
Thanks for pointing out. Its 1994. Shame shame, but not as shameful as the state of local football.... Sad sad day.
Old 10-01-2012, 11:03 PM
Samster

Shame shame, but not as shameful as the state of local football....

Not as shameful as someof local fans attidude
Old 10-01-2012, 11:20 PM
Samster (C)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rauldon View Post
Its still so early in the league..the MAIN thing is we are back! let them play for a while before complaing as usual!!!
Agree. Plus the players are so young. Some are still serving NS. Safudin looks very calm for a 20 year old. Goalie is good too. Is Hariss Harun Malay or Indian? His name isn't very Indian but he got deep set, Indian eyes. Indian Muslim perhaps? Anyone knows?

Let's just have nice discussions cordially, shall we? Can't help notice there are 12 names for the starting 11 though. Steven Tan isn't starting 11 lah. If he is, how to be super-sub? Very sian to see our national players always pump long balls. Whatever happened to wingers?
Old 11-01-2012, 12:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 18
NZL97 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNZL97 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

why do we even bother playing in the malaysia cup.........we are forever in a lose lose situation bcos if we win, we wont get credit as we are a national team playing against state teams & if we lose, we drop our standard as we cant even beat state teams & our own sleague will be devalued compared to the mleague..........we will never progress our football standard by playing in this competition, zainuddin should be sacked as FAS chairman.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1