The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 21-02-2018, 12:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
6sense deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Group for divorced/sexless marriage/singles

Can add me too? fivelement
Old 21-02-2018, 02:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 312 / Power: 12
stonned is one of the Best!stonned is one of the Best!stonned is one of the Best!stonned is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6sense View Post
Can add me too? fivelement
I have added you on wechat. Pls check.
Old 21-02-2018, 07:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
CoolDaze deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please add me: Jtwl0222
Thanks.
Old 23-02-2018, 07:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 20
magical has much to be proud ofmagical has much to be proud ofmagical has much to be proud ofmagical has much to be proud ofmagical has much to be proud ofmagical has much to be proud ofmagical has much to be proud ofmagical has much to be proud ofmagical has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dobernite View Post
I was faithful for 26 years but sexless for 4 years plus 2 decades of emotional abuse...finally just told my self to hell with it and visited FL for release. Wanting to end the marriage off but just never quite got the courage ...kids are lovely and in University... feeling really sucks thinking how life has passed me by and I am still not doing anything.
Now i welcome myself to this club. I just got separated after 16 years of marriage. Now at age 49+ being single again.
Old 24-02-2018, 01:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
tofuman1977 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by magical View Post
Now i welcome myself to this club. I just got separated after 16 years of marriage. Now at age 49+ being single again.
hey man! welcome! was it not salvageable?

Imagine in a room when she is teaching your kid and u ask her how is his progress, she ignores you even after you repeated your question the 3rd time...feel like giving her a tight slap.
Old 24-02-2018, 01:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 9
MoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tofuman1977 View Post

Imagine in a room when she is teaching your kid and u ask her how is his progress, she ignores you even after you repeated your question the 3rd time...feel like giving her a tight slap.
Are you ok? After work, I teach my kid. She goes zumba. When she is back, she asks me How's his progress. So, I give her the full executive report. You so good deal still want to complain?? So easy, why don't you teach?
Old 24-02-2018, 02:54 AM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15151 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I know the feeling. my wife knows nothing about me. she doesn't know where I go, what I do, problems I have.

tried years ago talking to her, I do love to communicate, but it was always talking to myself and her not listening. So I stopped.

If anyone thinks that a FB or Gf or third party will solve the issue, it wouldn't. You will be in the same shit again.

Something about women once they condition themselves, to have that response towards a person, they hardly if even go back. Self reflection and change in marriage or relationship is not their strong suit

was watching some old videos, that back in the day, the older women wouldn't let the younger daughter in laws, eat full, sit down, kept them busy, hardworking, busy. I wonder why they made younger women go through so much hardship. Of course, we are not in that age anymore, and as a china PRC said to me, women used to do everything, men were the king, now women want everything and men become the slave.

20 years ago women said they are incredible, they multi-task. They can hold down full time jobs, take care of the house, take care of the family, take care of their man. And yes, there was a time it was so.

Most women today cant cook cant clean, have strong opinions, they don't take care of their men. Men on the other hand can cook, clean, take care of themselves, but have allowed the lady so much room and respect, that its no longer 50/50. I believe men only have 20-30% of the say these days, if any.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 25-02-2018, 04:34 PM
Samster

stonned is one of the Best!stonned is one of the Best!stonned is one of the Best!stonned is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolDaze View Post
Please add me: Jtwl0222
Thanks.
Added you on Wechat. Pls check :-)
Old 25-02-2018, 04:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post
I know the feeling. my wife knows nothing about me. she doesn't know where I go, what I do, problems I have.

tried years ago talking to her, I do love to communicate, but it was always talking to myself and her not listening. So I stopped.

If anyone thinks that a FB or Gf or third party will solve the issue, it wouldn't. You will be in the same shit again.

Something about women once they condition themselves, to have that response towards a person, they hardly if even go back. Self reflection and change in marriage or relationship is not their strong suit

was watching some old videos, that back in the day, the older women wouldn't let the younger daughter in laws, eat full, sit down, kept them busy, hardworking, busy. I wonder why they made younger women go through so much hardship. Of course, we are not in that age anymore, and as a china PRC said to me, women used to do everything, men were the king, now women want everything and men become the slave.

20 years ago women said they are incredible, they multi-task. They can hold down full time jobs, take care of the house, take care of the family, take care of their man. And yes, there was a time it was so.

Most women today cant cook cant clean, have strong opinions, they don't take care of their men. Men on the other hand can cook, clean, take care of themselves, but have allowed the lady so much room and respect, that its no longer 50/50. I believe men only have 20-30% of the say these days, if any.
Well said bro! It's the similar experience of many guys I talked to, from as short as couple of years to 20 years married guys. SG women has transformed so much. We used to hear it's the hubby who neglect the wife, kids, and home, but that was long time ago. These days, most often than not you are listening to stories of guys who tried to communicate with the wife but getting a cold shoulder. The sparks gone, romance died, and passion evaporated into nothing. How time has evolved!
Old 25-02-2018, 09:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoeLanYong View Post
Are you ok? After work, I teach my kid. She goes zumba. When she is back, she asks me How's his progress. So, I give her the full executive report. You so good deal still want to complain?? So easy, why don't you teach?
I did. we take turns.
Old 25-02-2018, 09:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post

HI Shadow Warrior,

You are right. I dont share with her anything nowadays. I used to share everything with her and vice versa. Nowadays, it is just quiet and nothing. SHe has problems she dont talk to me..i have problems i keep to myself.

It s shitty and i guess i will just stop. She told me she has been unhappy for the longest time and that we have different values in life. BUt when i ask for exmaples, she cannot give me. basically, she just want to have status quo. and for me to give her "space". in other words, keep my distance from her. And I am doing that now.

People think i have a good wife. she is good..still good to my mum n dad but not to me.
Old 26-02-2018, 12:01 AM
Samster

Disillusioned99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I am in the midst of a divorce. Pls add me.

Disillusioned99
Old 26-02-2018, 12:22 AM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15151 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
HI Shadow Warrior,

You are right. I dont share with her anything nowadays. I used to share everything with her and vice versa. Nowadays, it is just quiet and nothing. SHe has problems she dont talk to me..i have problems i keep to myself.

It s shitty and i guess i will just stop. She told me she has been unhappy for the longest time and that we have different values in life. BUt when i ask for exmaples, she cannot give me. basically, she just want to have status quo. and for me to give her "space". in other words, keep my distance from her. And I am doing that now.

People think i have a good wife. she is good..still good to my mum n dad but not to me.
totally understand, I started sharing my problems and many other bros started sharing too.

Realised I am not alone. And neither are you.

Heads up bro, focus on your own happiness, that means, what makes you happy, survive to the next day

I just heard one of my friends in his late 30s, have to rush back to Malaysia to settle the late affairs of his older brother just a few years older.

He was only recently married, but killed himself in depression, he was having problems in his marriage

to be honest, sometimes the other half(can be man or woman) can really push us into a corner and sometimes people just do things with no return e.g leslie cheung and many other famous people
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 26-02-2018, 07:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 20
magical has much to be proud ofmagical has much to be proud ofmagical has much to be proud ofmagical has much to be proud ofmagical has much to be proud ofmagical has much to be proud ofmagical has much to be proud ofmagical has much to be proud ofmagical has much to be proud of

Quote:

already passed the salvageable zone.

Please also add me on wechat : Ice Lemon Tea
Old 27-02-2018, 06:53 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
mercurial99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please add me:
Id: jorditheboss