The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 10-02-2019, 12:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 7
fmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of light
Need advise

Hey bro with experience with 小三who are MLs.

I just have some evidence that my 小三has another man and having sex with him. She is married to an sg guy and she tells me a lot of stories that because of the status she wants here she has to listen to her husband. But I caught her red handed with a video of her with another man.

So firstly I will confront her as she borrowed money from me for some sob reason. Secondly, should I just continue this free sex relationship with her even tho I know what's going on? Quiet heart ranching when I think of it. Feel like just bringing everything out to the police and let her go home.
Old 10-02-2019, 12:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1463 / Power: 15
larue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud of
Re: Need advise

What free sex? She ‘borrowed’ money from you.

You don’t sound like an idiot, you know exactly what’s happening. Do what you have to do, cut her out of your life. She won’t miss you that much, really.
Old 10-02-2019, 12:36 AM
Samster

fmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by larue View Post
What free sex? She ‘borrowed’ money from you.

You don’t sound like an idiot, you know exactly what’s happening. Do what you have to do, cut her out of your life. She won’t miss you that much, really.
Did quite a lot together and I found out this. Well I guess I will cut her out and make her pay for it... Still can get me to meet her family... Wth...
Old 10-02-2019, 01:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 729 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

just continue the sex if u still keen on it.
they play, u play also. If u dont play, then time to find more xiao sans!
fair and square.
Borrowed money likely means wont be returned too.
U kanna KC gao gao la
Only way to avoid this is not to kanna KC, but counter back the KC and KC them instead.
So u be the one to have many xiao sans
Old 10-02-2019, 05:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
1. She is not your "little 3" if you don't bao her. At most its extramarital affair or lovers.

2. Since she married to a sg guy, he probably fucking her? How to know if her marriage is for real or fake?

3. Since she is not your wife, she can fuck any guy especially if you not bao her. If her marriage is real? Then you are the "jian fu" or "qing fu".

4. How much money was borrowed? Any evidence? If you don't bao her then the best way to make your money worth is to fuck her gaogao deep deep and creampie as often possible cuz its unlikely she will return you money.

5. In event of sour relationship. You can threaten her verbally in absence of recording and 3rd party. Either she pay you back the money or service you gaogao till you think its sufficient. Always ensure you leave no evidence of breaking any law or for her to against you.
Thanks for the advise. I have a few pictures and video clips of what happened as there is a Cctv camera in the place and I hacked it because I was not comfortable at one time. I will get the most out of this and use it against her as I have Bao her with a few things already including using my name which is the most dangerous part.
Old 10-02-2019, 05:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Kevsterboi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by fmylife View Post
Thanks for the advise. I have a few pictures and video clips of what happened as there is a Cctv camera in the place and I hacked it because I was not comfortable at one time. I will get the most out of this and use it against her as I have Bao her with a few things already including using my name which is the most dangerous part.
Just my two cents worth. If the CCTV or video is obtained through illegal means (you said you hacked it), then even if you make police report, it won’t be used. They would ask you for the source of the video..
Old 10-02-2019, 06:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevsterboi View Post
Just my two cents worth. If the CCTV or video is obtained through illegal means (you said you hacked it), then even if you make police report, it won’t be used. They would ask you for the source of the video..
Ok la don't say hack la. I have the password and setting because I was the one who help setup everything. So I have saved a few video and photos through the app that can access the cctv. Bascially I setup the internet there at the shop also.
Old 10-02-2019, 12:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1776 / Power: 10
Ember has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant future

Sorry abit hard to take this seriously, because if you are a real man cannot just cut her off? She is small 3 plus ML so could be that she has her regulars, at most if you want to then get her return part of the cash but no free lunch if you get to bonk her previously. I suppose you are married so don't just think about revenge and forget own home.

Come out play, just live and let live. End of the day so many more girls outside for you.
Old 10-02-2019, 03:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 10
a2014 is a Helpful and Caring Samstera2014 is a Helpful and Caring Samstera2014 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

@fmylife, what is your term as 小三 represent in the first place.

1. Did you give her allowance or anything on regular basis ?

2. You claim you lend her money so what amount are you talking about, do you know dealing with such people, lending money you must well say give her or help her. Don't expect her to repay you.

3. You are being serviced by her day in day out so you would have already make a good deal out of it.

4. You don't have a legal binding contract between you her claiming your relationship so what are you talking about.

5. You do know she has a legal paper with someone else so why are you still claiming it's yours and you are not happy she is providing outsourcing service other than taking a freelance contract from you.

All just because you have give her some money and you feel you have the right to control every single move of her ???

Sorry Bro @fmylife I can see why you are angry, when I was young like you I am angry also, but I guess this is life, you must have not getting something at home so you outsource.

You should know outsourcing means you buy temporary solution. You should know your limit. Maybe it's good to talk among both of you to sort things out. Just don't blow your top in such discussion. Let her review be it true story or not, that is not important. Just to put your stand that you are aware of what is happening and not blind.

I give you one example, assuming you are at her place then someone call and she rejected the conversation a few time then finally she accept the request and said someone is outside wanting to go dinner with her, so how she now ask for your opinion but since she already voice out means likely die die must go so what you going to do ??? gentleman or devil, you choose.

I got a lot of example, handling 小三 indeed not easy, you need a have a big heart, making triple sure you don't screw up you own marriage because of 小三.

Important thing is what you want from your 小三, did you have over paid or you have not paid enough. Make sure you have saving and not mess up your life.

Deal with 小三, have to have the mindset 你要走我不留 kind of mentality. Don't bang your own head against the wall and play trick which eventually kills everyone on sight.

Take Care Bro @fmylife
Old 10-02-2019, 06:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by a2014 View Post

2. You claim you lend her money so what amount are you talking about, do you know dealing with such people, lending money you must well say give her or help her. Don't expect her to repay you.

3. You are being serviced by her day in day out so you would have already make a good deal out of it.

4. You don't have a legal binding contract between you her claiming your relationship so what are you talking about.

5. You do know she has a legal paper with someone else so why are you still claiming it's yours and you are not happy she is providing outsourcing service other than taking a freelance contract from you.

All just because you have give her some money and you feel you have the right to control every single move of her ???

Sorry Bro @fmylife I can see why you are angry, when I was young like you I am angry also, but I guess this is life, you must have not getting something at home so you outsource.

You should know outsourcing means you buy temporary solution. You should know your limit. Maybe it's good to talk among both of you to sort things out. Just don't blow your top in such discussion. Let her review be it true story or not, that is not important. Just to put your stand that you are aware of what is happening and not blind.

I give you one example, assuming you are at her place then someone call and she rejected the conversation a few time then finally she accept the request and said someone is outside wanting to go dinner with her, so how she now ask for your opinion but since she already voice out means likely die die must go so what you going to do ??? gentleman or devil, you choose.

I got a lot of example, handling 小三 indeed not easy, you need a have a big heart, making triple sure you don't screw up you own marriage because of 小三.

Important thing is what you want from your 小三, did you have over paid or you have not paid enough. Make sure you have saving and not mess up your life.

Deal with 小三, have to have the mindset 你要走我不留 kind of mentality. Don't bang your own head against the wall and play trick which eventually kills everyone on sight.

Take Care Bro @fmylife
Great advise bro. Noted.
Old 10-02-2019, 06:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2093 / Power: 10
FreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond repute

She is a ML. Surely u cant expect her to be as faithful to u as ur wife rite?

Try to recover as much $ as u can n enjoy her pussy while u can. Wun last forever.

Do PM me if I left you out. Thks!
Old 10-02-2019, 06:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 729 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by a2014 View Post

Take Care Bro @fmylife
Agree. Especially xiao sans who are working in the vice trade.
Dont let a xiao san screw up your life, not worth it.
Just find a new player and be ready to cut off this one anytime.
As for the money lent to her, be prepared for $0 to be returned. U should try to recover some, but its not going to be easy.
Old 10-02-2019, 09:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreebiezWanker View Post
She is a ML. Surely u cant expect her to be as faithful to u as ur wife rite?

Try to recover as much $ as u can n enjoy her pussy while u can. Wun last forever.
I don't but I don't expect to have it on my grounds, sorry. No! You go out side do it outside. I will be confronting her soon. See what she says when I have the truth out.

Last edited by fmylife; 10-02-2019 at 09:53 PM. Reason: Wrong words
Old 10-02-2019, 09:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
haizzzzz man always same. either die cuz money or girls. 555555
Yes I don't understand humans. Arn't they tired? Anyway I just spit the truth, she don't like it then sua. A lot of problem will be for her to handle after that.
Old 10-02-2019, 11:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 10
a2014 is a Helpful and Caring Samstera2014 is a Helpful and Caring Samstera2014 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fmylife View Post
I don't but I don't expect to have it on my grounds, sorry. No! You go out side do it outside. I will be confronting her soon. See what she says when I have the truth out.
Bro @fmylife just some question:

1. You mention "don't expect to have it on my grounds" what does that mean, you mean that you paid for her accommodation and her expenses or are you referring to since you consider her as your woman, then you have the right ???

2. You said also "You go outside, do it outside" meaning what, it's all right if she do it outside of where she stay and not within that compound because you do it in that compound therefore no one else can do it there ????

3. So how are you going to confront her, decide to burn the bridge. Do you think in the confrontation you will get the truth and you are prepare to walk away after burning the bridge.

You seems to be in great anger in all your response, sorry for being so busy body. I am just curious how you got into such an anger being:

a) You have develop feeling for her.

b) Basically you don't trust her either, otherwise you won't have go so far to look at video and so on.

c) Coming here to get advise is just trying to present your case and get full support to justify your rage, however there are some different in opinion.

Just wonder how old are you now and how long have you being in this relationship.

I have a feeling you haven't seen the worst yet of such incident, this not referring to you.

Whatever you do, take care bro @fmylife
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1