The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 23-03-2019, 01:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 6
decaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud of
Re: Bad KTV Management & Tricks

Avoid The Vault KTV at all cost
That is a fuckdup place

Girls cannot touch
Beforehand ask mummy, girls can play or not. She say all can.
Ask the girl sit down, cannot touch, then still got the cheek to ask me why you many many hum sup.
You know what the girls do whole night sitting with you. Play music , play dice and drink your liquor/beer as though they are the customer. we are the PRO. They enjoy more than us.....

Give her $30 tip only , her mummy came and tell me minimum tipping $50.
What a fuckdup experience. More WORST than W and RS KTV. Still got people promoting that place haha
Try it and you will know what I said is TRUE
Old 23-03-2019, 01:46 PM
Samster

decaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud of

BLACKLISTED JOINTS

1) THE VAULT (Cannot Play, only sit and chit chat)
2) W KTV (Cannot Play, only sit and chit chat)
3) RS KTV (Cannot Play, only sit and chit chat)
4) Club De Zara (Expensive, Messy)
5) First Club (Long butterfly hours, at least 45 min to 1 hour)

Old 23-03-2019, 03:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 380 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2084 / Power: 12
3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by decaptico View Post
BLACKLISTED JOINTS

1) THE VAULT (Cannot Play, only sit and chit chat)
2) W KTV (Cannot Play, only sit and chit chat)
3) RS KTV (Cannot Play, only sit and chit chat)
4) Club De Zara (Expensive, Messy)
5) First Club (Long butterfly hours, at least 45 min to 1 hour)

just report the place to anti vice. i believe there are some gals who are here on 30 days social visit pass.
Old 23-03-2019, 03:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 11
ginta deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyginta deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Cant u see those mummy facebook posts. Hiring for girls with high earning. They Even quoted work for 6months you could buy yourself a house. Lol
With this bad service yet. Still alot of you(customers) willing to spent and support. And the big earner is the boss behind this ktv. They are shaking their legs collecting money and enjoying with their luxury life.
Old 23-03-2019, 03:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3someking View Post
just report the place to anti vice. i believe there are some gals who are here on 30 days social visit pass.
https://eservices.ica.gov.sg/feedbackio

Ya, found the webpage to report
Actually quite convenient to report, no need to leave particulars also

Dunno whether I write correctly or not!!!

Last edited by decaptico; 23-03-2019 at 04:07 PM.
Old 23-03-2019, 06:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 9
Lorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:

Yes you have the freedom to report.

But whats your motivation?
Becoz the girls dun let you play?
Play what? Grope them? Stick your finger in her pussy? Kiss her nipples? Fuck her? All the above, with your very big $50 tips?
KTV is not Geylang.
You are technically molesting the girls. Did you also faithfully report that?
And bc of your own FR and actions, you made my other bros who might be going to these ktv felt uneasy. Thankfully I am not free to go with them.
And bc of you, rice bowls may be broken. Did the waiter or the bartender offend you? Did the other girls (be it with Pass or illegal) offend you?
You can comment your own experience, and with other FRs, and let the chiongsters decide for themselves.
No need to decide on our behalf thank you.

Very few ktv girls kiss and cuddle hug me coz I stank of ciggy and not young and handsome. But my others younger friends....lets just say are very satisfied. But I am not jealous. $50 and my geylang regular will fuck with me.
Perhaps you might want join me at Geylang. More satisfaction. And drink cheap beer at kopishop after that.
Old 23-03-2019, 09:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorres View Post

Play what? Grope them? Stick your finger in her pussy? Kiss her nipples? Fuck her? All the above, with your very big $50 tips?
KTV is not Geylang.
And bc of your own FR and actions, you made my other bros who might be going to these ktv felt uneasy. Thankfully I am not free to go with them.
And bc of you, rice bowls may be broken. Did the waiter or the bartender offend you? Did the other girls (be it with Pass or illegal) offend you?
You can comment your own experience, and with other FRs, and let the chiongsters decide for themselves.

Very few ktv girls kiss and cuddle hug me coz I stank of ciggy and not young and handsome. But my others younger friends....lets just say are very satisfied. But I am not jealous. $50 and my geylang regular will fuck with me.
Perhaps you might want join me at Geylang. More satisfaction. And drink cheap beer at kopishop after that.
Full of shit theories
Old 23-03-2019, 09:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 6
chris200 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

decaptico,have some self respect bro,u sound bitter af
Old 23-03-2019, 09:44 PM
Samster

3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorres View Post

KTV is not Geylang.

what a farking arsehole. u cant compare apples to oranges. means also u cant compare ktv to geylang. its his wishes if he wants to report to ICA. your argument is totally invalid. $50 is consider a big tip as compare to a $30 tip. if i am him i would also complain u idiot. pay $50 for what use if i cant touch here and touch there.
Old 23-03-2019, 09:48 PM
Samster

Quote:

just report and be brave. this vault ktv just open and deserved to be raid. in the other thread i heard club zara (another ktv open recently) also kena raid coz maybe got customer unhappy and report to ica.
Old 23-03-2019, 09:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 464 / Power: 12
jimmypang is a glorious beacon of lightjimmypang is a glorious beacon of lightjimmypang is a glorious beacon of lightjimmypang is a glorious beacon of lightjimmypang is a glorious beacon of light

honestly, if service fuck up, just cancel the girl and insist no tips , if the mummy insist on tips, tell her u can give your share of tips to the girl. I will tell the mummy that its her fault she cant control the girl. neither do i give a fuck how many times the girl has come into my room and sit already, she fuck up, cancel.

also if girl butterfly more than 30mins without coming back, just fucking cancel the girl and find another.

for waiters. even if you take towel, just say thank you and look at them without any intention of giving tips, they will get the message and leave.

next to add to the list is girls that keep looking at phone when sitting with you. First club has this fucked up habit of having a wechat group for their girls. so the girls will keep looking at the phone for updates and not focus on you when sitting with you. bad service IMO. thats why that place is blacklisted.
Old 24-03-2019, 07:27 AM
Samster

I suppose second club also same type of fuckdup services???
Old 24-03-2019, 09:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
reggiemiller deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3someking View Post
what a farking arsehole. u cant compare apples to oranges. means also u cant compare ktv to geylang. its his wishes if he wants to report to ICA. your argument is totally invalid. $50 is consider a big tip as compare to a $30 tip. if i am him i would also complain u idiot. pay $50 for what use if i cant touch here and touch there.
The point is.. The joints and their mamasan sell to us that the girls can play... But really can't... So it's bad practice and false advertisement
Old 24-03-2019, 10:55 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by reggiemiller View Post
The point is.. The joints and their mamasan sell to us that the girls can play... But really can't... So it's bad practice and false advertisement
Yup agree

And i think that some cockanaden go KTV for other reasons except going to play the girls...

1) Play dice, ??
2) Sing Song to show how good you can sing??
3) Watch soccer??
4) Play monopoly??
5) Discuss Work??
6) Talk about family issues ??
7) Talk cock with the girls ??
8) See girls drink >>??
9) Entertain the girls ??
10) Play Cho Dai Di ??
11) Brag about life achievement??
12) Sharing good food to eat??
13) Asking the Girl sing for you???

Might as well go home watch TV and accompany family
Sing Song got better Karaoke System at Kbox, Party World, Cash Studio. Go lupsup KTV for fuck!!
$50 so easy to earn??, sit 5 min per hour, 4 times within 4 hours, Take $50. Got vacancy for men also???
First time go KTV?? Dont know what is the standard of KTV worldwide???
Old 24-03-2019, 11:15 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
whiskersF is Cool - loads of Potential

Went to the club zara and was introduced to this mummy tang tang (fat middle age china woman). Pricing was told differently when the bill come.I was thinking maybe miscommunication but no. She told her girls whom I sit with to attend more to the VIPS. Why I know? It's because I know the girl way back from other clubs and was there to support her.

Last edited by whiskersF; 24-03-2019 at 03:12 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1