The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 19-10-2017, 08:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 12
ShanicaLopez deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Lady Shanica Lopez - Wild Child of Hardcore! Get Ready for Pleasure Paradize!!!

Hey everyone... I know that this has been a recurring topic in SBF for the longest time and I have read dozens of it... POINTS!!!

Please take note that I have never come on here ever to ask for points... it is not gonna make a difference in my life. But I do get people who actually zap me for points. I am like seriously... wtf... get a life dude. Enough said ya... probably gonna get zapped for this rant but who cares ya...

Love
Ms. Shanica Lopez
Old 22-10-2017, 10:53 PM
Samster

Re: Lady Shanica Lopez - Wild Child of Hardcore! Get Ready for Pleasure Paradize!!!

The Alpha Male???

One of the main questions I have been getting quite often now after writing my first articule is ... how do I know if I am an Alpha Male? Or how can you tell if a man is an Alpha Male...

So let's discuss this... I guess I am gonna get a  lot of responses and reactions to this articule as we can assume every topping str8 acting male considers himself an Alpha... fair enough... if you are normally the one dumping the load on a bent over sissy, may it be a full passable CD or hot ladyboy or just a piece of ass decorated with lingere serving its purpose,  you will consider yourself one based on track record.

So how do u know... I recently watched an interview of Bruce Lee from Enter the Dragon... dun care if you're into all that martial arts stuff... and you would be suprised at how many ladyboys or CDs could actually kick your ass if they wanted too. He said... "I do not hit, it(the punch) hits all by itself." Well that is a truly Alpha Male thing to say. Thats how you know... your natural disposition... what is it motivated by? And by virtue of your instinct, what would your natural response/reaction be... do you have to think about it?

Being an Alpha Male in a sexual relationship is exactly that. The best I have been with just have their way... no need for persuasions and reassurances... they come, they take, they go...and guess what? Whether its a sissy or a female slut, she will always want more...beg for more... cos The Alpha Male gets what He wants...

At this point... let me clarify what sets the elite Alpha apart from the wannabes... its not that He is such a jerk that he simply gets His slut... but He is so classy that He makes it possible for His slut by making the best decisions for her to serve Him. Very different from the selfish self-gratifying type of self proclaimed Alpha Male. The true Alpha Male rejoices not in simply in achieving a climax but in the complete and utter conquest of His slut... and His victory and domination sealed with the unsolicited invitation to return for His pleasure...

There are some pointers all the Alpha Male wannabes or those striving for perfection can learn from this...
1. Class... a league above the rest
2. Concerned...about His Slut
3. Resolute...about His Goal
4. Absolute Confidence... in His Ability

A sissy slut will absolutely adore a True Alpha Male always.

Remember it hits by itself...no pretenders.

I might consider writing about Dommes next or the Alpha Male and Sizes...

Love
Ms. Shanica Lopez
Mistress of Pain & Pleasure
...the Deviant Life...
Old 24-11-2017, 02:52 AM
Samster

I love all the kinky post here over the last few days of everyone seeking to fulfil their deviant desires... feeds my own need. I have  put up this sort of post in long time.. I completely tuned up for it. Here goes thanks to all of you kinksters...

Looking for an Alpha Male or even group of you... I am good with crowds... for some hot outdoor action right before surise... I am Jurong and you will need to come to me... I will go for my early jog... here is a teaser...if u fit the bill... drop me PM here or look for me in KiK Ms_ShanicaLopez. Limited window on short notice.
Old 24-11-2017, 03:14 AM
Samster

I love all the kinky post here over the last few days of everyone seeking to fulfil their deviant desires... feeds my own need. I have  put up this sort of post in long time.. I completely tuned up for it. Here goes thanks to all of you kinksters...

Looking for an Alpha Male or even group of you... I am good with crowds... for some hot outdoor action right before surise... I am Jurong and you will need to come to me... I will go for my early jog... here is a teaser...if u fit the bill... drop me PM here or look for me in KiK Ms_ShanicaLopez. Limited window on short notice.
Old 28-11-2017, 08:00 AM
Samster

Good Morning Everyone...
Old 08-12-2017, 06:56 AM
Samster

Hello boys and girls... its Friday..
Old 10-12-2017, 03:24 AM
Samster

For the daring and dirty horny men... if u alone or with group of your friends, the more the merrier, are up to it... I have an insatiable sexual appetite to satisfy tonight... hoping for gangbang on the cards. But to real raise the stake it gonna be Early morning outdoor fun... with all the excitement and risk involved. Looking at 5am and I got some secure sites scouted and tested out that gives enough ambience with the needed security cover. The catch u gotta come to me. I live in Jurong.

You need to 2 things to qualify... a big cock... nothing less than 6" with a good girth. And u need to last... I want a long fuck. If ur a newbie better get a group. So if u are up to dish out a good hard long rough fucking...

Drop me a PM ur interested.
Old 11-12-2017, 12:54 AM
Samster

The above offer still stands for tonight as well.
Old 13-12-2017, 02:06 AM
Samster

Wanna have some crazy fun boys...
Old 13-12-2017, 10:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
AsianValues deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

how was the bang?
Old 22-12-2017, 03:36 AM
Samster

Hi Darlings... its been awhile... with the year end around the corner... shall we wrap things up in some deviant pleasure.

Drop me a private message.

Ms. Shanica Lopez
...the deviant life...
Old 01-01-2018, 03:43 AM
Samster

Hello 2018... Happy New Year Everyone. Always say Hello and Goodbye while you can.
Old 01-01-2018, 12:40 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
loverboy69 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShanicaLopez View Post
Hello 2018... Happy New Year Everyone. Always say Hello and Goodbye while you can.
Happy Kinky New Year!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1