The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 10-01-2018, 03:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 0
Mllover9000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Follow heart or follow head?

Have been in a relationship with an FL recently. During her first stint here at the start of 2017 we started our relationship but she needed to go back her country after 4 months here because of family issues.

She went back to her country for about half a year and during that time I went to visit her several times. I persuaded her to come back to SG asap because I really missed her and didn't want to keep flying over there just to see her for a few days because of my own work commitments.

Now she's back and she has resumed work, but recently this past few days I have been reconsidering the relationship. I know she works as an FL and I know thats the nature of her job but I somehow cannot take it anymore the thought of her and her other customers, it is affecting me more than usual. I also cannot make her quit because what else is she going to do here? If she quits she probably will have to go back home and can't stay here. I have been voicing my unhappiness to her and she has agreed to cut back on some services and also her working hours. However I also feel bad because when she came back to SG during this second stint, it was mostly because she wanted to see me and be with me.

Also another thing is the legality of everything, if she gets caught, I am not sure if I would get implicated in anything or not. I did not take any money or live off her, only occasionally receive presents from her, I also did not help her with any of the permits and passes or find places to stay in SG.

So follow heart and continue be with her despite not liking what she does or just end it because logically speaking I shouldnt even have started anything with her
Old 10-01-2018, 04:24 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Follow heart or follow head?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mllover9000 View Post
However I also feel bad because when she came back to SG during this second stint, it was mostly because she wanted to see me and be with me.
Don't kid yourself she came back because she wants to earn more money. If she had feelings for you and cared for you she wouldn't be spreading her legs for all and sundry.

Quote:
So follow heart and continue be with her despite not liking what she does or just end it because logically speaking I shouldnt even have started anything with her
Whores are for fucking not loving just fuck them and be done with it.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 10-01-2018, 09:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 0
Mllover9000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Don't kid yourself she came back because she wants to earn more money. If she had feelings for you and cared for you she wouldn't be spreading her legs for all and sundry.

Whores are for fucking not loving just fuck them and be done with it.
Yes, after posting about it and thinking it through I think I will end the relationship. Just so to convince myself further, if she kena caught and somehow link her to me when police check through her phone or checked that I paid for her flight tickets here, will I get into any trouble with the law?
Old 11-01-2018, 03:20 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yes, after posting about it and thinking it through I think I will end the relationship. Just so to convince myself further, if she kena caught and somehow link her to me when police check through her phone or checked that I paid for her flight tickets here, will I get into any trouble with the law?
It is possible that you could get hauled up for questioning so you'll just have to explain what happened.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 13-01-2018, 01:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 948 / Power: 13
hilltower is a splendid one to beholdhilltower is a splendid one to beholdhilltower is a splendid one to beholdhilltower is a splendid one to beholdhilltower is a splendid one to beholdhilltower is a splendid one to beholdhilltower is a splendid one to beholdhilltower is a splendid one to behold

It looks like you kenna KC trapped totally. Try to distract yourself...for the next few days/weeks try not to think about her...find some other way to occupy your mind.
Once you come back to your senses, think long term.
In short, follow head but only after head is back to normal.
Old 13-01-2018, 05:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
genericreddit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Have been in a relationship with an FL recently. During her first stint here at the start of 2017 we started our relationship but she needed to go back her country after 4 months here because of family issues.

She went back to her country for about half a year and during that time I went to visit her several times. I persuaded her to come back to SG asap because I really missed her and didn't want to keep flying over there just to see her for a few days because of my own work commitments.

Now she's back and she has resumed work, but recently this past few days I have been reconsidering the relationship. I know she works as an FL and I know thats the nature of her job but I somehow cannot take it anymore the thought of her and her other customers, it is affecting me more than usual. I also cannot make her quit because what else is she going to do here? If she quits she probably will have to go back home and can't stay here. I have been voicing my unhappiness to her and she has agreed to cut back on some services and also her working hours. However I also feel bad because when she came back to SG during this second stint, it was mostly because she wanted to see me and be with me.

Also another thing is the legality of everything, if she gets caught, I am not sure if I would get implicated in anything or not. I did not take any money or live off her, only occasionally receive presents from her, I also did not help her with any of the permits and passes or find places to stay in SG.

LOVE =/= LUST

Seriously don't be jealous, you paid money for her time, so did other people.

It's a service. Pay, Enjoy, Be done with it.
Old 27-02-2018, 04:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Mikka deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Follow both
Old 27-02-2018, 05:31 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6854 / Power: 60
bradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Unless you can pay her the amount she earn as a FL or else what can you do to change her life.

its best to fuck and forget. She still need to work to feed whatever reasons she have to do this job.
Old 02-03-2018, 10:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Phitenz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradplay2018 View Post
Unless you can pay her the amount she earn as a FL or else what can you do to change her life.

its best to fuck and forget. She still need to work to feed whatever reasons she have to do this job.
Yup. If you dont want her to continue, then pay for what she can earn as well as her housing. I know someone who actually stay with a FL. He cannot afford to pay for what she can earn. He has no house, no money, so he just shut up and let her finish her job everyday then go back and to the house to sleep. And he has the cheek to ask her not to do this and that with the customer.
Old 05-04-2018, 07:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 6
timexbitch deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytimexbitch deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Back to reality, none of the words from her mouth is 100% truthful.

They are spelling lies like breathing. Can you really be with someone of so ?

You are probably in a deep delusion, wake up and you would see how nice the world is still are for you. Dun fall prey for fake delusion.

Just my two cents, i apologize if my words are too stronk.
Old 05-04-2018, 08:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 15
ibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond repute

Aiya, if hauled up.. tell police you follow your small head lor.. nothing wrong leh.. Singapore law say cannot harm sup meh ?

Question should be: follow big head or small head ? Or both since big head earn the money and small head spend it !

I don't see any heart here.. if really got love, you will be telling her to stop n make wedding plans. She will stop bring an FL and prepare to be housewife.. but nothing leh..

Don't kid yourself.. kenna KCed by her and you KC yourself. Set the charges, insert detonator and blow up the bridge bro ! Before the enemy crosses the bridge to invade !
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1