The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 17-01-2018, 02:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
peekaboo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Need advise on my thai relationship

TS, IMO when a gal started to take things for granted then its time to leave. Not suitable to have a long term relationship. Why? coz her hears only belong to her friends and does not listen to you.
Old 17-01-2018, 10:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
moneymoneycome deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Very true on all things mentioned. Never stick on when the girl is always busy with friends and everything else, except you. Just and move on with your life and never turn back on this lady
Old 17-01-2018, 11:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1141 / Power: 16
TickTock has much to be proud ofTickTock has much to be proud ofTickTock has much to be proud ofTickTock has much to be proud ofTickTock has much to be proud ofTickTock has much to be proud ofTickTock has much to be proud ofTickTock has much to be proud ofTickTock has much to be proud of

Fuck both, n then find a new one.

Minimum 6 for exchange. Thks
Old 18-01-2018, 12:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
moneymoneycome deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by TickTock View Post
Fuck both, n then find a new one.
Fully agree, been there done that with mine. Even parted with a big present that she will never forget. LoL
Old 18-01-2018, 07:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
eL3mEnTz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sometimes it is better to move on.

Smile more as it makes you feel better. I wish you all the best.
Old 18-01-2018, 09:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17470 / Power: 23
w00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 55055 View Post
Many questionable things on your story.

She came sg for holiday, where you met her? Golden mile Complex?
She can’t speak English, then how you both communicate? Can you speak thai? But again if you can speak thai, then you won’t come to this forum to seek for views from others.

100km from Bkk that’s far. Probably about 1.5 hour drive from Bangkok. And you mentioned you visited her monthly.

IMO, I think why your gf reacted like that due to communication break down. Hence she spent more time on her friends than you.

My 2 cents worth.
Hoot! Hoot! Speak Indon can?
Old 22-01-2018, 01:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
wells deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Follow your heart...in this type of long distance relation 10 couples, 9 cannot last long unless you take a huge step. moving over to Thailand most likely is you cause she seems more established, learn thai language.

But before that I think you and ur gf have to be stable first.
Old 22-01-2018, 02:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 807 / Power: 14
A+++ is a splendid one to beholdA+++ is a splendid one to beholdA+++ is a splendid one to beholdA+++ is a splendid one to beholdA+++ is a splendid one to beholdA+++ is a splendid one to beholdA+++ is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoeLanYong View Post
Some girls are just not the sticky kind.
Total agreed. I have an ex who only looked at her phone not more than 3 times per day. After a while being with her (we were on long-distance) she blamed me for making her going crazy every seconds she is checking her phone for my whatsapp.
This doesn't only applied to relationship, I have quite a few ppl around me who also have the habit of ignoring their phone calls / msgs until at the end of the day.

For upz return pls pm me, having hard time searching your latest post & some cant be found
Old 22-01-2018, 03:35 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2719 / Power: 28
merelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond repute

sounds complicated, imho i think it wont work out. better just move on.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1