The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-02-2018, 06:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
misb429 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Cross-dressing Masseur: My Stories

Introduction

Hi, Ms. B here. I'm into my 30s, although I always get asked if I'm above 21 (guess I should thank CHANEL =P). As the title of the thread suggests, I sideline as a masseur, and yes, I'm a crossdresser (.)(.)

I wanted to start this thread so that I can share my stories if you're willing, for memories' sake, as well as satisfying my own craving to be the subject of fantasy for some of you out there (=

How I Started

I remember from a very young age, I had this inclination and I felt really at ease being a vulnerable and dominated girl. Once, I was really aroused and felt so sexcited imagining that I was the female lead in this story where she had to seduce her husband's enemy (he was obviously into him but still very gentleman towards her) to protect him. The dialogue of the conversation and the way she acted like the little woman who needs his protection, it gave me goosebumps and I truly felt that is something that I would like as well (being loved and protected by my gentleman).

As I was growing up, while others were chasing pretty girl idols, I felt there was a void in me. Slowly, Ms. B became clearer to me and I would go on IRC (back in the day =P), in order to fulfill that void and get appreciated as a feminine girl. However, things usually went south after the big reveal.

That didn't discourage me as I had a petite body and girlish features. That really helped when I started to cross-dress behind the closet. I would buy those magazines, where I learned how to put on makeup and how to dress up. As time went by, I was getting better at it but never really shared my feminine side with anyone.

That was until I met the first gentleman in my life. Let's call him D.

- Interlude -

What do you guys think of my writing? Do let me know if you enjoyed it and wish to find out more about me. I'm the kind that gives when you want something =P
Hope to share more with you guys!

xoxo,
Ms. B
Old 21-02-2018, 08:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14033 / Power: 14
sanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Cross-dressing Masseur: My Stories

Got pics to show?
Old 22-02-2018, 11:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 16
medic542 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymedic542 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Your writing skills are ok . Easy to read and well organised . Looking forward to your next instalment .
Old 22-02-2018, 01:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14343 / Power: 13
Silentreader88 has a reputation beyond reputeSilentreader88 has a reputation beyond reputeSilentreader88 has a reputation beyond reputeSilentreader88 has a reputation beyond reputeSilentreader88 has a reputation beyond reputeSilentreader88 has a reputation beyond reputeSilentreader88 has a reputation beyond reputeSilentreader88 has a reputation beyond reputeSilentreader88 has a reputation beyond reputeSilentreader88 has a reputation beyond reputeSilentreader88 has a reputation beyond repute

I tiagong seaj was a crossdresser as well!
Old 22-02-2018, 09:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 9
CouldBeYou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by medic542 View Post
Your writing skills are ok . Easy to read and well organised . Looking forward to your next instalment .
Agreed . Nice to read . Camping here .
Old 22-02-2018, 11:55 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Melinda deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice to read. Сontinue
Old 23-02-2018, 04:44 AM
Samster

Thanks for the encouragements!

There were a few requests for pics, so I thought why not and I ended up taking a lot of photos (LOL.. its always fun camwhoring)
http://$$$$$$$/2CfjBI7

Stay tune for my next update!
Old 23-02-2018, 06:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 18
4-eyes is one of the Best!4-eyes is one of the Best!4-eyes is one of the Best!

Old 23-02-2018, 09:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 9
SharlaCheung deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good read. Continue pls
Old 24-02-2018, 05:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 14
Goldentiger is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGoldentiger is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Camping for next instalment .
Old 24-02-2018, 06:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 8
CannyEricson deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCannyEricson deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Camping for next update .
Old 25-02-2018, 12:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
Nicol deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good start TS, please continue
Old 25-02-2018, 07:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3511 / Power: 9
meijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond repute

nice story, look forward to your next updates. support support.
Old 26-02-2018, 12:48 AM
Samster

Thank you for all the encouragements!

I had a few requests for my pics, and.. I had a fun time cam-whoring just out of the showers Only the ones that passed were selected I'm not on hormones (can't afford ), so, sorry if you like big tits. My biggest asset is probably my perky butt?

Comments are welcome (I secretly wish you cum to my pic )! My heartbeat is so fast right now!

My First Gentleman - D

Ok, calm down Ms. B.

So, I met D online.

We hit it off pretty well. He was very sincere and humorous. We would chat almost every day and until very late, and the times when we didn't, we missed each other a lot (after some confession like 2 months since we started chatting). He was a really sweet guy, and oh, accepted that I was Ms. B (I confessed on our very first chat to avoid wasting his time).

When you are dating online, you know that feeling where you look forward to every word he says and feel you're the luckiest person in this world? That was me, silly but really happy at the same time. It got to a point when D really wanted to meet up with me, but of course, I was really hesitant (there was an abundance of reasons/excuses) and largely afraid of losing him.

In order to curb his frustrations, I sent him some closet pics of me. Bad move. Because he liked it! So much that, it only made him wanted more of me and at one point, I actually cried. Hmm, mostly because I was touched but also really afraid.

A little about D: he was in his 40s, worked in a bank, married with kids, was a bit frustrated with his wife but he never made me feel that I was a substitute or anything, I really felt like somebody to him. I guess that convinced me to finally agree with meeting up with him, but the only question was how?

I wanted to him to see me as Ms. B from the very beginning, so we did just that. It was pretty bold and come to think of it, I must have been out of my mind! We arranged to meet in a hotel room in the quay area... I picked the best outfit I could find, got my hair done in a salon, and makeup was done at a beauty hall. LOL!

D, being the gentleman that he was, was waiting for me at the lounge/cafe area. He recognized me from afar (kept staring at the entrance) and gave me a "come here" wave as I walked towards him (I still remember being so shy and timid). He quickly ushered to the seat next to him. We exchanged words face to face for the first time, and I still remember his smile as I spoke as it really melted me inside and how he did not reject me in any way. D just enjoyed it.

Perhaps, because he was so nice to me, I felt inferior. I was feeling inferior as I was embarrassed about myself, that I couldn't bear passers-by looking at him and being teased as he was with me. D asked if we could head up to the room where we could be in private, and I gladly obliged (not sure if we had the same intentions :P).

- To be continued -
Old 26-02-2018, 07:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6532 / Power: 13
JJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond repute

interesting story, camp here for more.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1