The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-02-2018, 07:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9298 / Power: 26
basfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How I finally upped my maid..

good story TS, shall wait here for more installments of it.
Old 27-02-2018, 09:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 12
Tazzymercs deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTazzymercs deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Ok....now the fun part begins... after a few days, her code red is clear... how I know.. hehehehe....

That morning, becoz I was in the midst of shifting office from east to west, I was station at my old office... same morning routine, sent my preggy wife to work, report to work to supervise the shifting... during lunch break I went back home...

L : siiir? You come back already?
Me: yes... eat lunch then go back work...
L: oook sir...

L: sir???
Me: ya?
L: can top up phone card for me??

KNNPCB I just top up not long for you nia... each time $20... I 1 week like top up 2-3times for you sia... cb you eat Phonecard ah... pcb

Me: huh? I just top up for you like 2-3 days ago leh... so fast?
L: haha yes sir... every night I call my mother laaa sir...
Me: then like that cannot la L... how many times I must top up for you.... slowly use can?

L: ok sir...
Me: nah...take this money then later you top up yourself... don’t overboard ah I tell you... cewek or not...

L: thank you sir...

With that she took the money and went to the kitchen...

Cb this little fox... must make my money worth it...

I went up to her and start to rubba her Liao...
Me: L... your menses finish already?
L: yes sir!! Finish already...

Me heart thinking swee la....

Me: room now...

As usual I went up to the room and waited for her...

When she slipped into the room.... usual SOP... strip her naked waist down and yes, threw her onto the bed...yes threw... she was very small size, light... I just carried her and threw her to the bed...

As she was sufficiently wet enough for me hehehehe I wasted no time and plan to half fuck her again...

This time I don’t know why... I keep pushing into her

L: sir sir slowly slowly... sir... uh uh uh... ah ah ah... slowly... ah.. uh

I don’t care liao... I can feel that she was wetter than before... I have a final push in...

Pop...

Huh... a pop sound?... hmm? I stopped momentarily.... I tot was my thigh joint there crack sia lol... but then I realized... my whole fucking cock was inside her pussy Liao...

YESSSS LAAAAA!!!!! FUCK FINALLY!!! PCB!!!!

I was so rawed over with emotions... her whole fucking pussy swallowing my whole fucking cock... she was so tight inside... so wet so moist... I looked up at her face... she was tearing Liao at the side of her eyes..

Me: pain ah?
L: yes sir... you very big

Me: you wan me to stop?
L: can ah?

Me: NO!... but I wil. Slowly..

I slowly thrust in and out in and out... cb she never moan sia...but I DONT CARE!!! Actually part of me wanted to make her moan out... from slowly thrusting to let her get use to my meat stick.... I just picked up the pace...

Cb... her pussy was so tight... and wet... I can’t take it any longer Liao... I just fuck her fast and furious... like a fucking energizer bunny on steroids... I just pump and pump...

L: sir.. uh uh... ah ah ah... cannot sir.. uh uh uh

Me: coming!!!

Very fast I quickly pull out grab her hand and wrap ard my dick.. straddled her and started to pump my cock...

Whew!!! I cummed...I saw... I conquered!!!
Old 27-02-2018, 11:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 16
Darkknight007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDarkknight007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tazzymercs View Post

I don’t care liao... I can feel that she was wetter than before... I have a final push in...

Pop...

Huh... a pop sound?... hmm? I stopped momentarily.... I tot was my thigh joint there crack sia lol... but then I realized... my whole fucking cock was inside her pussy Liao...

I was so rawed over with emotions... her whole fucking pussy swallowing my whole fucking cock... she was so tight inside... so wet so moist... I looked up at her face... she was tearing Liao at the side of her eyes..

Me: pain ah?
L: yes sir... you very big

Me: you wan me to stop?
L: can ah?

Me: NO!... but I wil. Slowly..

I slowly thrust in and out in and out... cb she never moan sia...but I DONT CARE!!! Actually part of me wanted to make her moan out... from slowly thrusting to let her get use to my meat stick.... I just picked up the pace...

Cb... her pussy was so tight... and wet... I can’t take it any longer Liao... I just fuck her fast and furious... like a fucking energizer bunny on steroids... I just pump and pump...

L: sir.. uh uh... ah ah ah... cannot sir.. uh uh uh

Me: coming!!!

Very fast I quickly pull out grab her hand and wrap ard my dick.. straddled her and started to pump my cock...

Whew!!! I cummed...I saw... I conquered!!!
when there's POP sound its mostly likely she's still a virgin or been years never did
Old 27-02-2018, 01:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: -11 / Power: 0
GingerBlaze is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Great read hope to see more continuation about L and her tight pussy.
Old 27-02-2018, 02:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5632 / Power: 21
mike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tazzymercs View Post
This time I don’t know why... I keep pushing into her

L: sir sir slowly slowly... sir... uh uh uh... ah ah ah... slowly... ah.. uh

Pop...

Yeah...Well done! A 'fully-up' finally after all the previous 'half-ups'. Now that her cherry has been finally popped she should become a great FB...

Really enjoyed the suspense and the final conquest. Looking forward to even more..
Old 27-02-2018, 02:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkknight007 View Post
when there's POP sound its mostly likely she's still a virgin or been years never did
Really? theres a pop sound? no wonder ppl always says "pop their Cherry"
lol
Old 27-02-2018, 03:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5133 / Power: 10
Informer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond repute

great story bro, look forward to more juicy stuff.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1