The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 16-02-2018, 01:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 11
SnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Your KTV Gals asks you to be her Sponsor/Guarantor for Travel Permit

Listen guys, the Chinese New Year has arrived.

It is about time to let your brain do some work yeah.

Do not be a dick.

Let whores be whores.

Pierre.

Watch this space for updates on how you can zap Johnbass.
Old 16-02-2018, 02:55 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
HJL1 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

not necessary to need a sponsor.. if the girl needs one it means she is already being suspected or rejected by ica once hence require a sponsor before she is allowed in again.. for this case maybe becos she is on work permit 6 months time performing artist hence cannot come in again by applying another work permit.. prolly have to wait 1 year.. in this case it he wants he can sponsor and write in to ica.. if get caught just say broke up or quarrelled.. what she did after that is her business.. i would say no issues with being a sponsor just very troublesome.. alot of loopholes to siam.. but still time wasting and all.. and also depends what she is caught for if she kena caught.. from normal working in club to prostitute offence type.. can be mafan to very very mafan.. hahaha.. my 1 dollar opinion..
Old 18-02-2018, 01:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 63
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sfan View Post
Seems quite obvious to me. If the girl claims her customer willing to sponsor her, why does she need your friend. Obviously there’s a lie somewhere ....

Either her customer can sponsor her and she doesn’t need your friend? Or if she does need, obviously there’s no customer doing so.

Your friend should try thinking logically
I tot so too. Maybe she is trying to "trigger" him

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 18-02-2018, 06:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 238 / Power: 10
darkness4311666 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdarkness4311666 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdarkness4311666 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

You can kiss your deposit goodbye and you will be blacklisted by ica.
Old 18-02-2018, 08:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 12
Sodomiser is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSodomiser is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by apache View Post
Nothing is mentioned about the penalty or fine in the website.
I told him not to be stupid but he says the gal challenged him that her customer is willimg to be her sponsor if he does not want and call him a coward. Kns. His dick over rule his head.
Years back there was a deposit of $5k, and then changed to $3k. If she commits any offence during her stay in sg, the sponsor loses his deposit. I don’t know about current requirements though. By calling him a coward and challenging him, it is already so obvious that she is just making use of him. Just treat her as a public toilet, as she rightly is. You pay to use it. Not to fall in love with it.
Old 18-02-2018, 11:53 PM
Samster

apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future

huh? Why drop from 5k to 3k? Funny?

Any idea any fine will be imposed or charged in court or screwed by ICA in the interrogations?

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 25-02-2018, 11:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 749 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

My friend = You
Old 25-02-2018, 11:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 380 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2084 / Power: 13
3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute

pls dun be involved with working ladies. my best advice.
Old 25-02-2018, 12:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 11
SnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3someking View Post
pls dun be involved with working ladies. my best advice.
No point, some guys never learn nor listen.

Pierre.

Watch this space for updates on how you can zap Johnbass.
Old 25-02-2018, 12:49 PM
Samster

some ladies offer "more personal touch" to bros who offer to help them get the travel permit, like what one bro said, done it many times for a few gals and nothing will happen.

One of my friend just kena, be the local contact of a few KTV gals half a year ago and one of them stupid gal got arrested in a raid (found condom in her bag) half undressed in a KTV while she is on tourist VISA. My friend thought after so many months nothing happen, but who knows, recently he received a call from Police to drink kopi. I suspect that there must be too many cases and his is not too urgent hence put on hold.

So, if you think nothing will happen, you can wait for it to happen

He damn worried now but just gotta wait for the appointment date for the kopi

Old 25-02-2018, 01:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 338 / Power: 19
skypower_88 is one of the Best!skypower_88 is one of the Best!skypower_88 is one of the Best!skypower_88 is one of the Best!

This is quite an interesting topic. Just to share since my firend had been the sponsor for many china girl before.

1) There is no deposit before when start apply and act as sponsor. Just $30 application fee.
2) As a sponsor, your liability is if the girl is caught and send back, you have to bear all the fee. e.g Air tickets. Reason is Gov will not want to bear the girl cost if the girl get caight and claim no money to buy air tickets back.
3) Act as sponsor does not mean you need to ensure the person dont commit crime. E.g. Parants is the child guarantor, does it mean the child commit crime the parants get fine.
4) So far, did you heard any girl get caught had been jail or fine?
5) Jail.or fine will only for girl overstay.
6) Most important is you dont earn any money as a sponsor form the girl you apply.for. Just treat you apply for friends.
7) To take note, even if Visa is approved, the ICA can reject the girl entry into Singapore at the Airport. No reason given if they suspect the girl come to work.

Trust this will help to clarify.
Old 25-02-2018, 07:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 12
newbie85 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternewbie85 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

The things that Sinkies are willing to do for whores. Smh. And btw, this pointless thread should be in adult discussion section instead. This section is for sane cheongsters who know how to fuck and forget.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1