The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, Coco, sierra

Old 23-03-2018, 11:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25542 / Power: 23
Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoDo View Post
Anyone tried her though? Is she new?
think quite new...
Old 24-03-2018, 10:39 AM
Samster

Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

following part 14 of my encounter with Princess Yuki, comes part 15 of my meeting with Mistress Chang...
once again have to clarify, I'm not related to Mistress Chang in anyway...

even though Ms Chang is more english speaking, she reassured me she's a true blue SG gal alright, prob she spent more time in
London and just came back, she's here to stay though she has much travelling to do, she's more of a lifestyle domme, practising
for passion rather than for money, even though she's pretty new to the SG scene, she's not new to BDSM, she did practice over
in London, also think she still has some toys haven bring back from London yet...

managed to sneak out after work to meet mistress on her hosting day, place was a nice hotel in the heart of town, before meeting time,
mistress msg me with clear, concise and precise instructions on time, place and what to do, even which staircase to take, juz like an officer,
in case u haven read her ad, she's a military drill instructor (think they call drill sergeant over in UK), u can request for her to be in
her authentic uniform, got one bro joke with me, greet mistress must salute, then later she ask u sediya, senandiri, kekiri, kekenan or
run and touch tree, then do star jump or squats with vibrator in ur ass, water parade with enema, hope this doesnt give mistress new ideas if she
happens to reads this... then i said kantangland shld be use kantang language instead of melayu, attention and at ease, hooah Mistress Chang lol...

i was caught on fri night heavy traffic into town, msg mistress 'sorry i will be late, caught in jam', she replied 'no worries...' wah i abit
caught off guard first time got mistress so nice, usually late will have punishment or scolding... i got abit worried duno got any surprise for me...
booked 1hr session, late 30mins, spirit very dampen, blame myself unlucky and kuku shld have came out earlier... actually tot wana extend but
behind my slot got another bro so no choice, mistress was very nice to squeeze in as many things as possible for me... everything chop chop
fast forward mode...

met mistress at lift landing as hotel need keycard access, lift door open she and beckoned for me to go into the lift...
she comes across as a shapely lady with ABC looks in a long black dress, didnt managed to c her bra and panties, mayb nx session i'll request
for face sitting, would love to smell her panties, got bro share wif me they smelt heavenly...
i was apologising profusely and she didnt speak, juz gave me a half smile, i was worried and relieved at the same time, worried she might be ice
queen, relieved coz she wasnt in her military uniform so no drills lol... in the rm, i grabbed a lightning quick shower, one thing i noticed
in the shower there was a ledge for sitting down, quite interesting duno wad kinda play can be done there, that's up to your imagination...
2nd thing i notice a fleet bottle (in case u duno wad is it, it's a enema bottle to pump water into ur ass), yura did it to me, i didnt like it,
secretly hoping mistress wont do it to me... came out of shower knelt on floor outside toilet, tribute in mouth, mistress said 'u r to address me as
Ms Chang', i nodded my head and she asked me to crawl over to her, on the way to her, i noticed wax bits on the floor, starting to get abit worried,
she took the tribute, leashed me and started briefing, std stuffs including safe word...

1st up, spanking and riding crop, her way of playing very interesting, she spread a pack of cards ask me to pick, red is spanking, black is
riding crop, number on the card is the no. of strokes i be getting, face cards are worth 10... total i have to pick 5 cards, she asked 'r u feeling
lucky today?' kana jam quite unlucky i didnt have much hope but lucky lady luck smiled on me, i picked A, 2, 3, 4, 5, mistress said i got flush,
shld have asked her if got prize for getting that... bent over spanking and riding crop, piak piak piak, she alternated the spanks with soft,
sexy carass of my butt, pain and pleasure, my dick was hard and throbbing, amazing feeling...

nx ask me lie down on the floor, blindfolded me (too bad cant c ZG), as she walked past me i managed to carass her calfs, thats just abt as far i went,
mayb nx time can go higher keke... she said 'ok u took some pain, now for some pleasure', oooh sounds good, she started to use her nails to scratch
my torso, gently brushing against my nipples at time, didi at full mast liao, swinging abt, she saw that and laughed, she den suggested to play
wax, lain and yura told me not painful but in the end it hurt like hell, mistress told me this one not hot and not so painful, ask me to stick my finger
in to try, as it's been sitting there for abit, i stuck my finger in and really not so hot, den mistress already said not hot i still dun try abit
paiseh will make me look wussy, ok man up tell her to proceed... she did it on nipples, using her fingers to form a loop to act as a mould so the
wax will form into a circle around my nipples, not pain is bluff u la, she told me to breath in, enjoy the pain, take it in, did work for abit,
didnt hurt like hell like the 2 previous times... then i felt some liquid on my dick, for a moment i tot she pour the wax there, den i realised,
eh like not hot, actually is lube, lucky siah, else the wax amongst the pubic hair duno how to wash... she sat on the bed and use her foot to rub on didi,
similar to footjob but more towards a random manner, i was quite high liao, squirming abt, she said 'ooh somebody has sensitive dick', luckily she stopped
in time, else i think shoot liao...

nx still on the floor, doggy style, she was molesting my ass again, she said 'mmm, u got nice bum, i like it' oooh feels good, gss mistress has ass fetish keke,
in case u didnt follow my FR series, kvk shaved my ass bare, so caused some chaffing and abrasion, so i been moisturizing my butt for the past weeks, gss it
paid off, nw is super smooth... she lubed up my ass and used a vibrator to slide up and down, at the same time she was pressing on my balls, the feeling
abit strange like pple buy fruits press press to check the quality, she was like trying to check the quality of my balls lol, my precum was dripping,
my legs were getting jelly, cannot tahan liao asked for permission shot my load on the floor, she asked me to lick it clean, no choice first time eat
my own cum, didnt really like it but that's the rule, if u wana cum in mistress's session, be prepared to eat your own cum... after eat finish, she pat me
on the head and said 'good boy', wah felt a sense of accomplishment, machiam like passed her test with flying colors hehe... she helped me peel off the wax,
seems amused and pleased at the same time, say can c the nipples thru the wax haha, have to help her wash the toys den head for shower, time running out,
nx bro reached liao, chop chop lightning shower again and left a happy man...

thing i realised when i reached home, there were scratch marks all over my torso, machiam like i been in catfight and the wax candles from the candles were
heavily scented, after washing off all the wax i still smelt of the scent, for bros with OC/CO at home have to take note and inform mistress in advance,
else u have alot of explaination to do later... overall she's a very nice and friendly person, mayb i opted for gentle domination, if u wan strict then
have to inform mistress in advance too, really appreciative that she managed to pack things in and let me try as many things as possible, though i will
most likely have to go for another session with her to get the full experience, stay tuned for part 2...

pls up me if you like my FR, tks!
Old 24-03-2018, 10:42 AM
Samster

checked with boss, he say cannot have any links, sneaky that's the term he
has for me, so i took out the links, hope wont get deleted again...
Old 24-03-2018, 02:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
HornyFreakzzzzz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone try Ming Yue before ??
Old 24-03-2018, 03:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
JoDo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Havanna Slicks View Post
following part 14 of my encounter with Princess Yuki, comes part 15 of my meeting with Mistress Chang...
once again have to clarify, I'm not related to Mistress Chang in anyway...

even though Ms Chang is more english speaking, she reassured me she's a true blue SG gal alright, prob she spent more time in
London and just came back, she's here to stay though she has much travelling to do, she's more of a lifestyle domme, practising
for passion rather than for money, even though she's pretty new to the SG scene, she's not new to BDSM, she did practice over
in London, also think she still has some toys haven bring back from London yet...

managed to sneak out after work to meet mistress on her hosting day, place was a nice hotel in the heart of town, before meeting time,
mistress msg me with clear, concise and precise instructions on time, place and what to do, even which staircase to take, juz like an officer,
in case u haven read her ad, she's a military drill instructor (think they call drill sergeant over in UK), u can request for her to be in
her authentic uniform, got one bro joke with me, greet mistress must salute, then later she ask u sediya, senandiri, kekiri, kekenan or
run and touch tree, then do star jump or squats with vibrator in ur ass, water parade with enema, hope this doesnt give mistress new ideas if she
happens to reads this... then i said kantangland shld be use kantang language instead of melayu, attention and at ease, hooah Mistress Chang lol...

i was caught on fri night heavy traffic into town, msg mistress 'sorry i will be late, caught in jam', she replied 'no worries...' wah i abit
caught off guard first time got mistress so nice, usually late will have punishment or scolding... i got abit worried duno got any surprise for me...
booked 1hr session, late 30mins, spirit very dampen, blame myself unlucky and kuku shld have came out earlier... actually tot wana extend but
behind my slot got another bro so no choice, mistress was very nice to squeeze in as many things as possible for me... everything chop chop
fast forward mode...

met mistress at lift landing as hotel need keycard access, lift door open she and beckoned for me to go into the lift...
she comes across as a shapely lady with ABC looks in a long black dress, didnt managed to c her bra and panties, mayb nx session i'll request
for face sitting, would love to smell her panties, got bro share wif me they smelt heavenly...
i was apologising profusely and she didnt speak, juz gave me a half smile, i was worried and relieved at the same time, worried she might be ice
queen, relieved coz she wasnt in her military uniform so no drills lol... in the rm, i grabbed a lightning quick shower, one thing i noticed
in the shower there was a ledge for sitting down, quite interesting duno wad kinda play can be done there, that's up to your imagination...
2nd thing i notice a fleet bottle (in case u duno wad is it, it's a enema bottle to pump water into ur ass), yura did it to me, i didnt like it,
secretly hoping mistress wont do it to me... came out of shower knelt on floor outside toilet, tribute in mouth, mistress said 'u r to address me as
Ms Chang', i nodded my head and she asked me to crawl over to her, on the way to her, i noticed wax bits on the floor, starting to get abit worried,
she took the tribute, leashed me and started briefing, std stuffs including safe word...

1st up, spanking and riding crop, her way of playing very interesting, she spread a pack of cards ask me to pick, red is spanking, black is
riding crop, number on the card is the no. of strokes i be getting, face cards are worth 10... total i have to pick 5 cards, she asked 'r u feeling
lucky today?' kana jam quite unlucky i didnt have much hope but lucky lady luck smiled on me, i picked A, 2, 3, 4, 5, mistress said i got flush,
shld have asked her if got prize for getting that... bent over spanking and riding crop, piak piak piak, she alternated the spanks with soft,
sexy carass of my butt, pain and pleasure, my dick was hard and throbbing, amazing feeling...

nx ask me lie down on the floor, blindfolded me (too bad cant c ZG), as she walked past me i managed to carass her calfs, thats just abt as far i went,
mayb nx time can go higher keke... she said 'ok u took some pain, now for some pleasure', oooh sounds good, she started to use her nails to scratch
my torso, gently brushing against my nipples at time, didi at full mast liao, swinging abt, she saw that and laughed, she den suggested to play
wax, lain and yura told me not painful but in the end it hurt like hell, mistress told me this one not hot and not so painful, ask me to stick my finger
in to try, as it's been sitting there for abit, i stuck my finger in and really not so hot, den mistress already said not hot i still dun try abit
paiseh will make me look wussy, ok man up tell her to proceed... she did it on nipples, using her fingers to form a loop to act as a mould so the
wax will form into a circle around my nipples, not pain is bluff u la, she told me to breath in, enjoy the pain, take it in, did work for abit,
didnt hurt like hell like the 2 previous times... then i felt some liquid on my dick, for a moment i tot she pour the wax there, den i realised,
eh like not hot, actually is lube, lucky siah, else the wax amongst the pubic hair duno how to wash... she sat on the bed and use her foot to rub on didi,
similar to footjob but more towards a random manner, i was quite high liao, squirming abt, she said 'ooh somebody has sensitive dick', luckily she stopped
in time, else i think shoot liao...

nx still on the floor, doggy style, she was molesting my ass again, she said 'mmm, u got nice bum, i like it' oooh feels good, gss mistress has ass fetish keke,
in case u didnt follow my FR series, kvk shaved my ass bare, so caused some chaffing and abrasion, so i been moisturizing my butt for the past weeks, gss it
paid off, nw is super smooth... she lubed up my ass and used a vibrator to slide up and down, at the same time she was pressing on my balls, the feeling
abit strange like pple buy fruits press press to check the quality, she was like trying to check the quality of my balls lol, my precum was dripping,
my legs were getting jelly, cannot tahan liao asked for permission shot my load on the floor, she asked me to lick it clean, no choice first time eat
my own cum, didnt really like it but that's the rule, if u wana cum in mistress's session, be prepared to eat your own cum... after eat finish, she pat me
on the head and said 'good boy', wah felt a sense of accomplishment, machiam like passed her test with flying colors hehe... she helped me peel off the wax,
seems amused and pleased at the same time, say can c the nipples thru the wax haha, have to help her wash the toys den head for shower, time running out,
nx bro reached liao, chop chop lightning shower again and left a happy man...

thing i realised when i reached home, there were scratch marks all over my torso, machiam like i been in catfight and the wax candles from the candles were
heavily scented, after washing off all the wax i still smelt of the scent, for bros with OC/CO at home have to take note and inform mistress in advance,
else u have alot of explaination to do later... overall she's a very nice and friendly person, mayb i opted for gentle domination, if u wan strict then
have to inform mistress in advance too, really appreciative that she managed to pack things in and let me try as many things as possible, though i will
most likely have to go for another session with her to get the full experience, stay tuned for part 2...

pls up me if you like my FR, tks!
How much is Miss Chang?
Old 24-03-2018, 04:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoDo View Post
How much is Miss Chang?
Perhaps it be better for u to contact her directly, not sure if it’s ok to post prices here...
Old 26-03-2018, 02:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 14
raygoat is a Helpful and Caring Samsterraygoat is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi all , I notice the rates of visiting doms like Nikki Madison KVK Phoenix Eva all seems to be on the high side of 600 -900 per hour. I wonder is it just me or most can't afford. Previously during sayako time it's at 400 per hour and sometimes the session goes into the 2 hr but they never charge extra. Problem is with the high charge still they seems quite fully book Every time they come. I wonder if they allow us to bargain a bit as the price they set is really out of reach for me. Phoenix seems never put her rates on the ad but wonder if she is flexible with the tribute. Anybody that engage her service before can share how I go about It regarding the tribute. If it is not so nice to post here maybe can pm me . Thanks
Old 26-03-2018, 02:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by raygoat View Post
Hi all , I notice the rates of visiting doms like Nikki Madison KVK Phoenix Eva all seems to be on the high side of 600 -900 per hour. I wonder is it just me or most can't afford. Previously during sayako time it's at 400 per hour and sometimes the session goes into the 2 hr but they never charge extra. Problem is with the high charge still they seems quite fully book Every time they come. I wonder if they allow us to bargain a bit as the price they set is really out of reach for me. Phoenix seems never put her rates on the ad but wonder if she is flexible with the tribute. Anybody that engage her service before can share how I go about It regarding the tribute. If it is not so nice to post here maybe can pm me . Thanks
i tried bargaining with madison den tio blocked, u can try with the other dommes but be prepared they will juz block or blacklist u...
seems like this is the market rate now, so gotta save up normal days
eat grass and drink tap water...
Old 26-03-2018, 05:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 9
exo777 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyexo777 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

with the departure of an er, are there any prc gems out there?

not necessarily a real domme or anywhere close, but somebody who can tease and deny sm-style (like an-er, even if not as good).

tried https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php...9&highlight=sm but photo minus alot of points and sm is quite cmi.. just a regular fl..
Old 26-03-2018, 05:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by exo777 View Post
with the departure of an er, are there any prc gems out there?

not necessarily a real domme or anywhere close, but somebody who can tease and deny sm-style (like an-er, even if not as good).

tried https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php...9&highlight=sm but photo minus alot of points and sm is quite cmi.. just a regular fl..
wad abt snow? so far only an er and snow r the ones tried and tested...
personally i have not tried both, i tried mingyue which is not bad,
u can refer to my previous FR to see if her style suits u...
Old 27-03-2018, 08:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Kofrules deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone know where to find mistress chang advertisement ad? I am interested in military style femdom session, was wondering if anyone can recommend good local sg mistress for that?
Old 28-03-2018, 12:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kofrules View Post
Anyone know where to find mistress chang advertisement ad? I am interested in military style femdom session, was wondering if anyone can recommend good local sg mistress for that?
cant post links now but ms chang will post when she hosts, u can search
backpage under title 'flirting with trouble'...
she is quite busy so doubt she will do outcall, juz have to beo when she hosts
then faster book, i only got her on 2nd try, 1st time she hosted it was full when
i tried to book...
Old 28-03-2018, 12:43 PM
Samster

looking for the legendary Mistress Luna, heard she's back but tried emailing
her no reply, possible she only entertain regulars or bros she met be4...
any bros her regular or still in contact with her can hook me up?

on a sidenote running out of dommes to play, for locals i left with candy
and vanessa both dont do weekends so i can only wait for their hosting days,
which is quite diff but i'll try... any other suggestions for me?
oh ya still got belle, she dont do weekends as well and i missed her last
hosting day, so gotta wait for next one...
Old 28-03-2018, 12:47 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
Ahyeetan is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Any contact please provide.
Old 28-03-2018, 01:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Kofrules deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Havanna Slicks View Post
cant post links now but ms chang will post when she hosts, u can search
backpage under title 'flirting with trouble'...
she is quite busy so doubt she will do outcall, juz have to beo when she hosts
then faster book, i only got her on 2nd try, 1st time she hosted it was full when
i tried to book...
Cant find mistress chang ad for now. You have good sg mistress to recommemd for military style session?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1