The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-11-2017, 02:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1115 / Power: 7
sionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud of
Re: 2 young lives lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by korte View Post
Heard that when SMRT sacked local worker they replace the local worker with a foreigner worker . Don't know if it is true or not ? I wonder what are the unions doing ?
Later control station ppl speak like indo chinese accent, pinoy ,then u know , we hv been displaced.
Dont have become... no havf ..no havf..
One dollar become wan dola wan dola
Old 28-11-2017, 05:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2680 / Power: 15
SiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond repute

How can Singapore PAP government sack Desmond Kuek ?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Desmond_Kuek

Probably may enter politics in the next general election .

Many thanks to 70% who voted for them .
Old 28-11-2017, 06:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
Hydrogen8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsEileen View Post
Now I don't take the mrt . Now I commute by bus or taxi . I don't trust the mrt anymore .
Agree . I don't take mrt too . Don't trust them .
Old 28-11-2017, 06:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 7
Olivier69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsEileen View Post
Now I don't take the mrt . Now I commute by bus or taxi . I don't trust the mrt anymore .
You should commute by plane .
Old 28-11-2017, 08:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3872 / Power: 13
skyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond repute

Bishan MRT tunnel flooding: Legal action SMRT can take against ex-staff depends on contract terms

On Nov 27, SMRT said that it had found 13 staff responsible for failing to maintain an anti-flooding system, which led to the tunnel between Bishan and Braddell stations becoming flooded on Oct 7.

PUBLISHED 42 MIN AGO

Adrian Lim Transport Correspondent

SINGAPORE - The legal actions which SMRT could take against two ex-employees linked to last month's MRT tunnel flooding depend on the terms of their contract. The rail operator could also sue for damages caused by negligence, although this will be a challenging course of action, said legal experts.

On Monday (Nov 27), SMRT said that it had found 13 staff responsible for failing to maintain an anti-flooding system, which led to the tunnel between Bishan and Braddell stations becoming flooded on Oct 7, causing a major service disruption. Some of the staff were found to have falsified maintenance records.

Eight were sacked, one was demoted, and disciplinary action, which SMRT did not specify, were taken against another two, it was revealed on Monday.

Vice-president Tay Tien Seng and senior manager Ivan Kok, who quit shortly after the flooding incident, were found to have not exercised sufficient supervision during the seven-month period when records were falsified. On Monday, SMRT said it "reserves its right to pursue legal action against them as may be appropriate".

Asked on the kinds of legal options open to SMRT, Lawyer Wayne Ong told The Straits Times on Tuesday (Nov 28):"If there were duties that the employees should have carried out - as described in their contract - and the employees did not do so, then it could be a breach of the contract."

Mr Ong said it did not matter that the employees had quit as they were contractually bound when the breaches occurred.

continue reading here : http://www.straitstimes.com/singapor...ent-depends-on

So can we commuters take legal action against SMRT for not fulfilling their contract with us ? Can any lawyers please advise ?

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

rocket_boy is now Zapzaplah aka zaplamparlarzap

warboi

Craz78

Blacklist bros who I up but never return

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 29-11-2017, 01:19 AM
Samster

sionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud of

Can get back some money from those jobless guys.
Old 29-11-2017, 01:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hydrogen8 View Post
Agree . I don't take mrt too . Don't trust them .
Bus by smrt best, timing control by staff, will communicate thr radio
If too fast or too slow.
Old 29-11-2017, 01:26 AM
Samster

Funny thing about the flood no one know ,
No cctv watching? See water..
Old 29-11-2017, 12:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 16
etoro deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyetoro deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Don't know why SMRT got so many problems ?
Old 29-11-2017, 07:16 PM
Samster

skyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond repute

Monitor lizard hiding under train removed from SMRT's Bishan Depot

PUBLISHED 6 HOURS AGO

Fabian Koh

SINGAPORE - A monitor lizard turned up at SMRT's train depot in Bishan on Tuesday (Nov 28), and was dragged out by depot staff.

A video sent to Stomp showed staff shining a torchlight and prodding something in the undercarriage of a parked train with poles, sticks and dustpans.

After a while, a monitor lizard fell to the ground. Staff could be heard calling for it to be chased out of the premises.

They tried to guide it out by pushing it with their tools as it crawled along. This caused the lizard to open its mouth aggressively, and it even whipped its tail a few times.

In the end, a staff member grabbed it by its tail and dragged it out of the premises, sprinting as fast as he could before the creature could turn around and bite him.

In response to queries from The Straits Times, Mr Patrick Nathan, SMRT's vice-president for corporate communications, said: "A monitor lizard was found in one of our depots yesterday (Nov 28) and was removed."

continue reading here : http://www.straitstimes.com/singapor...s-bishan-depot

Even a monitor lizard is having fun with SMRT .

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

warboi

Craz78

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 29-11-2017, 07:19 PM
Samster

Man gets maximum $1,000 fine for leaving white flour at Woodleigh MRT station

Tay Yong Kwang, 69, was fined $1,000 for leaving flour around Woodleigh MRT station causing the station to be shut down.

PUBLISHED 7 HOURS AGO

Elena Chong Court Correspondent

SINGAPORE - A 69-year-old man who used flour to mark a trail for a running route which included Woodleigh MRT station and caused a security scare was given the maximum fine of $1,000 on Wednesday (Nov 29) for public nuisance.

Tay Yong Kwang admitted to causing annoyance to the public by leaving white flour at multiple locations in and around the station in Upper Serangoon Road between noon and 1pm on April 18, 2017.

More than 100 security personnel were deployed to deal with the security scare. The station was closed for more than three hours, affecting more than 1,000 commuters, said Deputy Public Prosecutor (DPP) Tang Shangjun.

He pushed for the maximum fine, saying this was one of the worst cases of public nuisance thus far.

"He left white powder around the public transport facility. It is reasonable to conclude that members of the public, station staff and security personnel would be fearful that there is something more sinister to it than just being flour alone,'' he said.

The DPP said there has been constant publicity in the local media on the need for the public to be on the lookout for suspicious substances or items, and how to identify them. White powder clearly falls in the category of suspicious substances, he added.

A strong message must be sent to the public that they should not leave items unattended, or items viewed as suspicious or hazardous around public transport networks or other public places where there is a high flow of human traffic, he said.

continue reading here : http://www.straitstimes.com/singapor...gh-mrt-station

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

warboi

Craz78

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 29-11-2017, 11:12 PM
Samster

Train is snake free,well done smrt depot men.

Now try avoid mrt, use the smrt bus, arrival on time.
Control by malaysian time keepers all on the ball.
Drivers dont listen get sack.
China man dare not strike again.

Last edited by sionglim; 30-11-2017 at 06:52 AM.
Old 30-11-2017, 09:37 PM
Samster

Train fault at Raffles Place MRT station causes NSL delays during evening rush hour

30 Nov 2017 06:30PM (Updated: 30 Nov 2017 06:50PM)

SINGAPORE: A train fault at Raffles Place MRT station caused delays on the North-South Line during the evening rush hour on Thursday (Nov 30), commuters reported.

Commuter A Kannan told Channel NewsAsia he was boarding a train at Newton at around 6.10pm when he heard an announcement warning of delays due to a train fault at Raffles Place.

Commuters were told to expect an additional travel time of 10 minutes from Marina Bay to Khatib.

Long queues and crowds of people could be seen at various stations including Newton and Bishan.

Commuter Serene Soh, who was travelling to Sembawang from City Hall, told Channel NewsAsia at about 5.50pm that her train at City Hall station was "not moving", adding that she had gotten on the train about 15 minutes earlier.

The train eventually started moving but stopped at "every station" for about five minutes, she later said.

As of 6.25pm, no official announcements could be seen on train operator SMRT's social media accounts.

Earlier on Thursday, the Land Transport Authority said that rail operators are required to inform passengers of any delay exceeding 10 minutes.

Read more at http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/...delays-9455616

Why does the breakdown always occur during rush hour ? Where are you Mr Khaw ? Still do not want to set up an independent committee of inquiry ? Still think your mrt reliability still world class ???

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

warboi

Craz78

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 30-11-2017, 09:42 PM
Samster

LTA looking into how MRT service delays are communicated after public feedback on the issue

30 Nov 2017 05:19PM (Updated: 30 Nov 2017 07:03PM)

Share this content

SINGAPORE: The Land Transport Authority (LTA) said on Thursday (Nov 30) it has received feedback from commuters on rail operators' announcements during service delays, and will be looking into the matter.

Responding to queries from Channel NewsAsia on SMRT's social media posts during train delays, LTA said it recognises that "information management is important, especially during an MRT service delay".

Hence, the agency stressed that rail operators "are required to inform passengers of any delay exceeding 10 minutes".

"Besides regular announcements to passengers within stations and on board trains, updated information is also disseminated through other channels for greater outreach, such as mainstream media, and social media like Twitter and Facebook if the delay worsens," LTA added.

In a report earlier this month, Channel NewsAsia noted that there were five incidents in November involving train delays or track faults that were highlighted by commuters and reported by the media, but not announced on SMRT’s social media platforms.

Read more at http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/...-after-9455100

This also you want to look into ? Simple lah announce on twitter and facebook and all official media . Any breakdown is still a breakdown irregardless of how long is the breakdown . The question should be asked why isn't SMRT announcing all the breakdown s through various platforms ? What is SMRT trying to hide ???

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

warboi

Craz78

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 30-11-2017, 09:46 PM
Samster

SMRT is a failure of governance and not free markets

Published on 2017-11-30 by The Online Citizen

by Wesley Goh

Of recent times, Singapore’s Mass Rapid Transport system (SMRT) has been embroiled in successive failures in its train service and public faith has dwindled to the point where disruptions have been normalised into daily commutes. Flooded tunnels, the incompatibility of new trains and train systems were clear indications of SMRT’s callousness and neglect of infrastructural maintenance. A lamentable service wrought upon itself, most would surely think that this was a result of corporate greed and private self-interests. However, I would like to dissuade the public from such opinions and explain that its failures are the result of the government’s interventionist policies and the lack of free markets.

When the Land Transport Authority (LTA) announced in the middle of 2016, that it was conducting a hostile takeover of SMRT’s shares, shareholders of SMRT surprisingly voted strongly in favour of the buyout. It was further met with approval and consent from the public on the premise of belief that somehow a government takeover would miraculously solve all of SMRT’s problems. This event should have been an obvious indication to the general public that it will bloat the government’s current fiscal budgeting and contribute to the recent proposal to increase taxes. Yet, this strangely eluded everyone.

Lately, LTA’s announcement to use 10 million dollars of taxpayer funds to unclog SMRT’s decaying infrastructure was not well received and many took their displeasure to the comment boards of articles reporting on LTA’s move. Many were indignant that taxpayers are bearing the cost of SMRT’s neglect. A natural response, however, these arguments hold no credibility or weight as it is obvious that government ownership of SMRT meant that repairs have to come from taxes. It is what we pay taxes for.

At this point, some might say that this is the result of privatisation that fuelled corporate greed netting us SMRT’s current predicament and taxpayers would now have to pay for it in order to get some semblance of an efficient public transportation up again. A reasonable conjecture but SMRT’s failures are not apolitical but a failure of central planning and government policies.

Our government has always prided itself in its ability to provide an efficient, reliable and affordable public transport. With one of the lowest taxes in the world and the government’s direction to suppress fares without encumbering the taxpayer on fare subsidies, this affordability came at a cost. A cost that is unsustainable and waiting for an implosion.

continue reading here : https://www.theonlinecitizen.com/201...-free-markets/

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

warboi

Craz78

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1