The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-07-2016, 03:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 12
Tazzymercs deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTazzymercs deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
How I finally upped my maid..

Looking at those post whereby the bros all have had their share of bonking maids .... I find that...I do have a conquest of my own...it all started out on that fateful night...

My maid shall be renamed as L ...

As you all know... Typical Singapore family do restrict their maid/s from using their handphone. when the maids wanted to call home, either they would have to use the landline... or using the employer hp. some of the better ones would have their own HP's but with some timing restrictions.

My family is no different. My mum restricts the maid to the landline , with a once a week home call. Thus, after nearly 2 years of employment,L wanted her own personal phone.

She tried to negotiate with my mum and dad, but they had their foot firmly down on the issue. Coz of a lot of cases around my neighborhood and relatives, whereby the maid had their own phones, they are unable to concentrate on what they are doing. Thus having such impressions, no personal HP for L.

That night after my work.. approximately 10.40pm..I saw L sitting on the doorway,connecting to my backyard. She seemed sad and troubled...I called out to her..

Me : L... What happen to you ah? You look so sad... Why leh?

L: no sir.. nothing sir.

Me: you sure not? If you need my help , I can help you if I can.

L hesitated... She look at me with her big doeful eyes... Like a prayer has been answered...

L : really ah sir? Can help me ah?

At this moment... Hosei Liao... Maybe can try Liao... Knn forum ppl keep saying up this maid up that maid... Maybe if I can help... I do an exchange....haha... Favor must be returned...

Me : caaaaaan... I try. No guarantee. You tell me first what happen?

Actually I already know what happened. Coz my mum told me that the maid wanted a hand phone for very long Liao... But keep kena rejected her request. Today my dad just came back and she tried her luck again... But my dad says is not time yet...

L : sir... Saya want a hand phone. No need so good like yours and ma'am... Can call can already. I want to call home every night to talk to my mother and uncle.

Me : so you wan me to ask sir for you huh? But you know.. sir already say cannot.... I also cannot help you...

L : sir... Then how...

Me: from what I see.. you got two choice lo... One is you wait lo... Till sir buy ...but I don't know when... Two.. I buy for you lo...but....

L : really ah sir? You buy for me? At this point...she lighted up.... She got excited... Like hope is coming back...

Me : ya..but.... What do I get if I buy for you?

TBC....
Old 16-07-2016, 04:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 8
HelloDavidson deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: How I finally upped my maid..

Good start!! 1st camper here
Old 16-07-2016, 04:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
orchestra deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good start!! 2nd camper here
Old 16-07-2016, 04:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 18
MM&MM is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMM&MM is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMM&MM is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMM&MM is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMM&MM is a living Saint! - you won't find better

2nd camper reporting in .
Old 16-07-2016, 04:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
Bestava deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping too
Old 16-07-2016, 04:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 8
Olympus818 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pitching tent
Old 16-07-2016, 06:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

One cellphone in exchange for sex with an Indon maid. Well, unless she is an SYT...
Old 16-07-2016, 07:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 337 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1794 / Power: 9
fawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant future

seems interesting.

i hope your maid is those young ones!
Old 16-07-2016, 08:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
skorc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for updates too
Old 16-07-2016, 08:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
Godin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice start .... please continue TS
Old 16-07-2016, 08:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7344 / Power: 18
badboys has a reputation beyond reputebadboys has a reputation beyond reputebadboys has a reputation beyond reputebadboys has a reputation beyond reputebadboys has a reputation beyond reputebadboys has a reputation beyond reputebadboys has a reputation beyond reputebadboys has a reputation beyond reputebadboys has a reputation beyond reputebadboys has a reputation beyond reputebadboys has a reputation beyond repute

Lai lai lai con't
Old 16-07-2016, 09:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 518 / Power: 15
alec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of light

Okaay.... Good start of a good deal
Old 16-07-2016, 09:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2093 / Power: 10
FreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond repute

You maid very chio?

Do PM me if I left you out. Thks!
Old 16-07-2016, 10:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of

TS

Unless yr maid is virgin or damn Chio, how you know she haven't been fcuked good good by Bangladeshis n indos n fiiipinos for the past 2 years?
Old 17-07-2016, 12:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
Sweeter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadfa View Post
TS

Unless yr maid is virgin or damn Chio, how you know she haven't been fcuked good good by Bangladeshis n indos n fiiipinos for the past 2 years?
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1