The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 23-02-2018, 02:16 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 8
slurpingtongue deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: boyzillian and waxing

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverplanet View Post
tried boyilian at balestier by a pinoy. quite good as she takes pride in her work. location is quite discreet and quiet, almost nobody there. in the end, she provide manhood therapy also.
Bro can share contacts? Thanks a million
Old 23-02-2018, 02:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
hornyboyz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Visited the place rageraven. Price is cheap. If it’s ur first time, it will definitely be painful but depends on ur threshold. Will consider going back if I want to continue
Old 24-02-2018, 07:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Iwannashoot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
tried boyilian at balestier by a pinoy. quite good as she takes pride in her work. location is quite discreet and quiet, almost nobody there. in the end, she provide manhood therapy also.
Can pm the details? Thanks in advance
Old 24-02-2018, 12:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 15
tonks deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytonks deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Do share the balestier location, if appropriate.
Old 24-02-2018, 09:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 181 / Power: 11
Chezzter is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChezzter is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Went to try the place recommended by TS.
Agree that the prices are alright, and the therapists are friendly.
Will definitely consider going back again!

Thanks TS!
Old 25-02-2018, 02:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 641 / Power: 11
Fudgiewudgie is a name known to allFudgiewudgie is a name known to allFudgiewudgie is a name known to allFudgiewudgie is a name known to allFudgiewudgie is a name known to allFudgiewudgie is a name known to all

I did my first boyzilian at 51 cuppage. Lady boss was good and pain was bearable. Clean place, she will do it very professional way will avoid touching too much of your didi.
Anyone is a massage spa at Upp bt timah which off boyzilian too, but don’t have time to catch the few therapists timing.
Old 25-02-2018, 03:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 607 / Power: 15
ashland is a name known to allashland is a name known to allashland is a name known to allashland is a name known to allashland is a name known to allashland is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fudgiewudgie View Post
I did my first boyzilian at 51 cuppage. Lady boss was good and pain was bearable. Clean place, she will do it very professional way will avoid touching too much of your didi.
Anyone is a massage spa at Upp bt timah which off boyzilian too, but don’t have time to catch the few therapists timing.
Bro how much is it?

Upped list :
Old 25-02-2018, 03:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 641 / Power: 11
Fudgiewudgie is a name known to allFudgiewudgie is a name known to allFudgiewudgie is a name known to allFudgiewudgie is a name known to allFudgiewudgie is a name known to allFudgiewudgie is a name known to all

At 51 cuppage is $50+ for first trial, subsequent I think is $60+.
Bt timah one quotes $75
Old 25-02-2018, 04:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
derder deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Bro mind sharing e contact n e damage? Thanks
Old 25-02-2018, 04:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
derder deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rageraven View Post
Located at the same block as this monkey icon waxing shop in bukit merah, there is another beauty salon which provides waxing service also. Got 2 malaysian girls and 2 PRC girls who will do waxing for male customers. I particularly like this Malaysian girl who is very chatty and gentle during the waxing session, help to lighten up the tense mood and reduce the discomfort. A big bonus that she is quite pretty and has big boobs….

Just went back for waxing on Sunday to have a “Clean” start for CNY. Laid down on the bed stark naked while she start off by trimming short my pubic hair and then the actual waxing. Her “accidental” contact with my little bro is very much frequent… Lol… In the end, got more than what I came for!!
Bro mind sharing e location n contact? May i know wats e damage?
Old 26-02-2018, 01:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 921 / Power: 17
storm3 is a splendid one to beholdstorm3 is a splendid one to beholdstorm3 is a splendid one to beholdstorm3 is a splendid one to beholdstorm3 is a splendid one to beholdstorm3 is a splendid one to beholdstorm3 is a splendid one to beholdstorm3 is a splendid one to behold

Thanks Raven bro for the intro. Went down to try earlier on. Here's my honest review with comparison to the other shop nearby (I'll call just it Shop B).

[] Ongoing Wax + IPL promo which is cheaper than Shop B pricings combined.
Note: For boyzillian itself Shop A is abit more expensive than Shop B but the IPL is still cheaper than Shop B.

[] Wax quality felt like it was below average. The lady had trouble peeling it off and had to change gloves halfway. I took a quick look at the heating device noted it does not have any sort of temperature control, as she had to blow the wax a few times before applying in on the body area. Also, I had some wax stuck on my body until I returned home to wash them off.

Comparing to my experience with Shop B, the wax quality inside are good enough that they would peel off cleanly in one pull

[] Lady didn't really help to trim those leftover strands from the waxing. Had to manually remove it myself after I reached home. Generally my past waxing sessions with Shop B, I never had to remove any remaining strands personally.

Summary

Shop B is a better choice for first-timers who are interested in boyzillian waxing or people who are afraid of the pain from the waxing itself.

Shop A is a better choice for those who are interested in trying IPL since IPLs are typically the same stuff.
Old 02-03-2018, 04:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 793 / Power: 11
rageraven is a splendid one to beholdrageraven is a splendid one to beholdrageraven is a splendid one to beholdrageraven is a splendid one to beholdrageraven is a splendid one to beholdrageraven is a splendid one to beholdrageraven is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by storm3 View Post
Thanks Raven bro for the intro. Went down to try earlier on. Here's my honest review with comparison to the other shop nearby (I'll call just it Shop B).

[] Ongoing Wax + IPL promo which is cheaper than Shop B pricings combined.
Note: For boyzillian itself Shop A is abit more expensive than Shop B but the IPL is still cheaper than Shop B.

[] Wax quality felt like it was below average. The lady had trouble peeling it off and had to change gloves halfway. I took a quick look at the heating device noted it does not have any sort of temperature control, as she had to blow the wax a few times before applying in on the body area. Also, I had some wax stuck on my body until I returned home to wash them off.

Comparing to my experience with Shop B, the wax quality inside are good enough that they would peel off cleanly in one pull

[] Lady didn't really help to trim those leftover strands from the waxing. Had to manually remove it myself after I reached home. Generally my past waxing sessions with Shop B, I never had to remove any remaining strands personally.

Summary

Shop B is a better choice for first-timers who are interested in boyzillian waxing or people who are afraid of the pain from the waxing itself.

Shop A is a better choice for those who are interested in trying IPL since IPLs are typically the same stuff.
Thank you bro for taking the time to write such a detailed review. It is because of such honest review like yours that us bros in this forum can make an informed choice on where to find good gems and where to avoid getting lousy service or even worse kanna chopped carrot head.

From your PM to me, you must have got the other younger Msian girl who did the waxing for you. She is more experienced in doing facial and beauty treatments than waxing. The girl I recommend J*** must be busy so they might have assign the other staff to you. You should try J out next time, she is more skilful in waxing, and very chatty and friendly to lighten the mood in the waxing room

Have you tried IPL before? Will the hair really stopped growing after a few rounds of IPL? I thinking of doing it for my armpits hair. Got the embarrassing problem of sweaty armpits

I stopped going to Shop B after Fiona left and also because of the hard selling of package. Can’t seem to take NO for an answer…

On a side-track, thank you to those bros who want to up my points using this post.
Old 02-03-2018, 04:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1298 / Power: 15
roosting has much to be proud ofroosting has much to be proud ofroosting has much to be proud ofroosting has much to be proud ofroosting has much to be proud ofroosting has much to be proud ofroosting has much to be proud ofroosting has much to be proud ofroosting has much to be proud of

Quote:
I stopped going to Shop B after Fiona left and also because of the hard selling of package. Can’t seem to take NO for an answer…

On a side-track, thank you to those bros who want to up my points using this post.
No wonder lah they keep saying she go other outlet ...
She left already ...
dammit ...
wonder if she open her own shop ...
or still use the same number ...
Old 03-03-2018, 01:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 607 / Power: 15
ashland is a name known to allashland is a name known to allashland is a name known to allashland is a name known to allashland is a name known to allashland is a name known to all

Isnt Fiona the founder??

Quote:
Originally Posted by roosting View Post
She left already ...
dammit ...

Upped list :
Old 03-03-2018, 01:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 921 / Power: 17
storm3 is a splendid one to beholdstorm3 is a splendid one to beholdstorm3 is a splendid one to beholdstorm3 is a splendid one to beholdstorm3 is a splendid one to beholdstorm3 is a splendid one to beholdstorm3 is a splendid one to beholdstorm3 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Have you tried IPL before? Will the hair really stopped growing after a few rounds of IPL? I thinking of doing it for my armpits hair. Got the embarrassing problem of sweaty armpits

PM'd you.

I don't really recall anyone hardselling packages though she tried to promo the IPL to me everytime I returned for my waxing sessions. I told her I am a busy & lazy person who can't be bothered to post-IPL + MIA for months and she laughed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by roosting View Post
She left already ...
dammit ...
I think what Raven bro meant by "left" in this case means she transfer herself to another own outlet from her old outlet she started out with. She currently has 3 outlets atm.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashland View Post
Isnt Fiona the founder??
founder left her first nest to tend to the other nests

Last edited by storm3; 03-03-2018 at 02:20 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread