The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 10-07-2017, 01:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
mototo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
feeling hapless

we fought on the location of the flat, we found on the wedding preparation, we fought on the reno preparation ... the only thing we did not fought is over the name of our son that we had to terminate while still in the womb due to a server complication ...

last nite, she mention the D word in a certain context. i told myself no matter what shit comes out of her mouth about my parents, my family or my frens ... i just suck it up.

but the D word ....

in the span of time i have been with her, i quarrel more than the years combined before i met her.

i dont like to fight, she apparently dun mind. every little thing triggers her and i become irrelevant and is on the receiving end of her mood swing.

thats her way of getting attention her mother says .... its more like no one corrected her all these years while growing up and i am the only dumb fuck that would stick up to her and argue back.

/end
Old 10-07-2017, 01:57 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 4895 / Power: 0
surbana has a reputation beyond reputesurbana has a reputation beyond reputesurbana has a reputation beyond reputesurbana has a reputation beyond reputesurbana has a reputation beyond reputesurbana has a reputation beyond reputesurbana has a reputation beyond reputesurbana has a reputation beyond reputesurbana has a reputation beyond reputesurbana has a reputation beyond reputesurbana has a reputation beyond repute
Re: feeling hapless

Thats woman la is so hard to live with them . Be a nice man also useless and they wont appreciate. They wants more and we guys have to satisfy them . Very tired of them too.....It seems inorder to sustain your marriage you have to kow tow and be a little man with no plight and dignity ...All d best and hopes you can endure. I am happily divorced and now a free man .....
Old 10-07-2017, 05:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 649 / Power: 18
jnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to all

She is Queen Control and you are King Follower, you follow whatever she says. Since she oredi mentioned D word, what are you waiting for? Unless you want to fight with her for the rest of your life. I am really curious how you could marry this kind of woman in the first place. Hope you don't mind to share with us here.
Old 10-07-2017, 07:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
k20dude deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

theres many people in the same shoes as you, and personally I know how you feel. Its best to take it out at the root. You know you can be better off. If there're kids, be better off divorced, and then work hard to provide for the child.
Old 11-07-2017, 12:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 642 / Power: 15
cuntjigger is a name known to allcuntjigger is a name known to allcuntjigger is a name known to allcuntjigger is a name known to allcuntjigger is a name known to allcuntjigger is a name known to all

Lame..D for D-day!Just buckle up n sign it..time n tide waits for no man n seize it while u can!
Old 01-08-2017, 08:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 13
Fatwife deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFatwife deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

sometime we as a outsider couldnt comment much..you need to ask yourself...is it you re partly wrong or it all her bad temper etc....
Old 02-08-2017, 08:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
peekaboo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS, looks like ur partner parenting job is a failure. Like the saying goes if the top is not straight the bottom is always tilted. Nowadays parents are not attached to their kids and let their children become wild horse. When we plant a beans we only get beans. For me if the child misbehaves, its always the parents fault. Because parents blame everyone except their fault.
Old 02-08-2017, 08:23 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mototo View Post
we fought on the location of the flat, we found on the wedding preparation, we fought on the reno preparation ... the only thing we did not fought is over the name of our son that we had to terminate while still in the womb due to a server complication ...
Cut your losses before it's too late. Your chance of ever finding happiness in this relationship is a big fat ZERO.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 02-08-2017, 09:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 15
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by mototo View Post

last nite, she mention the D word in a certain context. i told myself no matter what shit comes out of her mouth about my parents, my family or my frens ... i just suck it up.

but the D word ....

in the span of time i have been with her, i quarrel more than the years combined before i met her.

i dont like to fight, she apparently dun mind. every little thing triggers her and i become irrelevant and is on the receiving end of her mood swing.

thats her way of getting attention her mother says .... its more like no one corrected her all these years while growing up and i am the only dumb fuck that would stick up to her and argue back.

/end
Bro not that I want to encourage anyone to go the D way but honestly if you find out of 365 days you only have 65 peaceful days and the rest are spend fighting, arguing or cold war...then really one can only deduce that neither of you are right for each other...that the mistake I made, holding on to a dream thinking life will be perfect once settle down...
Old 03-08-2017, 03:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
gangban deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

one word, you need to get out. She dont learn to appreciate you already. Or either you are too shitty to be appreciated??
Old 04-08-2017, 03:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 15
heartkorr is a Helpful and Caring Samsterheartkorr is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro, this kind of woman only 1 kind of man can tame her.... and that man has to be filthy rich so she will know not to argue back and shut her mouth.... if you are not... my advise is to seperate.... since no child.... dont have children liao then really stuck...

i once had a good friend, his long term gf of 5 years also keep arguing with him, even play MJ with him when she lose she scold him said he should give in to her....he dumped her after getting together with another friend of ours as few of us were working overseas together back then. They are now happily married with 3 kids and he din look back since

Last edited by heartkorr; 04-08-2017 at 04:00 PM.
Old 05-08-2017, 09:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 7
Koibitosan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What kind of advice you want to get from samster here bro? This is the life you choose, nobody can make the decision for you.
Old 05-08-2017, 09:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 8
juagenlovers deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjuagenlovers deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

either find a new one, or sit down have a heart to heart talk. There is no two ways to it TS. Good luck to you.
Old 05-08-2017, 09:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
futureme deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

D words say too often is not good. Have to be some extreme cases. Better sort things out TS
Old 05-08-2017, 09:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
casey4341 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

its common issues among couples nowadays TS. Your next one may not be better...choose wisely
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1