The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-12-2017, 01:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 911 / Power: 12
hi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to behold
Re: Any bros like to cum in mouth and ask the gal to swallow?

Quote:
Originally Posted by katong View Post
what do you drink and eat to have more load? i know sweeter can be done by eating sweet fruits, no smoking etc.
I read about not to drink coffee, and stick to fruit juice.
Well, did have a FwB in the past, who would suck me dry in her mouth when we had quickies during break time in handicap toilets.
Old 13-12-2017, 01:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 194 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1537 / Power: 20
singmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant future

One bro always insist FLs & MLs to swallow his cum!!!
Old 13-12-2017, 02:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 14
Kickinloud is one of the Best!Kickinloud is one of the Best!Kickinloud is one of the Best!Kickinloud is one of the Best!

I was told that drinking coffee and smoking not only makes the cum taste bad but smells bad as well. After I learned what to eat and drink, not only the first release was a lot, but surprisingly the 2nd one was a lot as well.
I remember a few times with my ex, I came in her mouth, it was a lot then dripping a few out of her mouth. Some splattered some on her face. I was still hard then put my dick back into her pussy then continued on while my cum still in her mouth and her face. Look so sexy when the cum drip on her face and dripping out of her mouth that I pushed harder and harder. Then came again for the 2nd time in her mouth and on her face.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi2u View Post
I read about not to drink coffee, and stick to fruit juice.
Well, did have a FwB in the past, who would suck me dry in her mouth when we had quickies during break time in handicap toilets.
Old 13-12-2017, 03:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 911 / Power: 12
hi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kickinloud View Post
I was told that drinking coffee and smoking not only makes the cum taste bad but smells bad as well. After I learned what to eat and drink, not only the first release was a lot, but surprisingly the 2nd one was a lot as well.
I remember a few times with my ex, I came in her mouth, it was a lot then dripping a few out of her mouth. Some splattered some on her face. I was still hard then put my dick back into her pussy then continued on while my cum still in her mouth and her face. Look so sexy when the cum drip on her face and dripping out of her mouth that I pushed harder and harder. Then came again for the 2nd time in her mouth and on her face.
Wow sia la haha.
The only time I cum a lot, like seriously a lot, is if I don't release for let's say 2-3 days.
Share tips bro!
Old 13-12-2017, 03:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1161 / Power: 10
FUNNYANDHORNY has much to be proud ofFUNNYANDHORNY has much to be proud ofFUNNYANDHORNY has much to be proud ofFUNNYANDHORNY has much to be proud ofFUNNYANDHORNY has much to be proud ofFUNNYANDHORNY has much to be proud ofFUNNYANDHORNY has much to be proud ofFUNNYANDHORNY has much to be proud ofFUNNYANDHORNY has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by draven78eric View Post
Well i think i come to the right thread ..
I Cum to right thread too.

Whack lots of seafood....so, i eat my meesiam with lots of Hum...
Old 13-12-2017, 05:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2642 / Power: 20
purepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond repute

I am lucky that most of my partners who let me cum in their mouths just swallow. So I asked if they like the taste and all said that they are ok with mine but some taste really bad.

They also said that since its already at the back of the mouth, its easier to just swallow because you taste less of it compared to bringing it forward to spit. Kinda makes sense if you ask me so you guys can ask your girl to try.

I do not have a specific diet but I eat lots of fruit so maybe that helps to make cum taste better?
Old 13-12-2017, 05:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 200 / Power: 12
hammy1942 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhammy1942 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhammy1942 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Guys some tips. For sweet cum taste. Eat more fruits that are more acidic. Pineapple, orange etc. Too much green vegetable will make your cum taste bitter. Lastly too much red meat will make your cum taste salty. Most importantly. Drink lots of water so that you will have lots of cum! Water and zinc supplement are the essential.
Old 13-12-2017, 06:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 871 / Power: 13
JoseMorino is a splendid one to beholdJoseMorino is a splendid one to beholdJoseMorino is a splendid one to beholdJoseMorino is a splendid one to beholdJoseMorino is a splendid one to beholdJoseMorino is a splendid one to beholdJoseMorino is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by hammy1942 View Post
Guys some tips. For sweet cum taste. Eat more fruits that are more acidic. Pineapple, orange etc. Too much green vegetable will make your cum taste bitter. Lastly too much red meat will make your cum taste salty. Most importantly. Drink lots of water so that you will have lots of cum! Water and zinc supplement are the essential.
Thanks sis for sharing your valuable advice with us.
Old 13-12-2017, 07:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 22
Emilliyacunt deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEmilliyacunt deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Thanks for the valuable advice
Old 13-12-2017, 09:33 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
ILoveSI is Cool - loads of Potential

In the past 5 years. Most of my sperm , like 80 percent, was eaten by fls and fbs. Hey fellows. How about swap some info of fls who swallows ? PM me. Thanks bros and sis.
Old 13-12-2017, 10:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 11
SnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond repute

Johnbass loves to swallow my warm and thick cum.

Pierre.

Watch this space for updates on how you can zap Johnbass.
Old 14-12-2017, 09:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9843 / Power: 20
35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute

thanks for sharing bro!

Quote:
Old 14-12-2017, 11:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 451 / Power: 10
SexyDick is a glorious beacon of lightSexyDick is a glorious beacon of lightSexyDick is a glorious beacon of lightSexyDick is a glorious beacon of lightSexyDick is a glorious beacon of light
Talking Re: Any bros like to cum in mouth and ask the gal to swallow?

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsung80 View Post
This year i met a very sweet 24 yo SYT FB who works in a law firm, she allows me to CIM and swallow all my load down her throat without me asking, then she will crawl over to suck up my remaining cum, also squeezing and shaking my cock a while more to make sure is completely finished. She even allows me to cum on her face and i use my hand to spread all over it.

Got one time after fucking her for an hour plus, the urge of cumming was so strong that i quickly put my hard cock deep into her mouth while she was lying on the bed, burst all my load down her throat without taking it out, i was trembling non stop and her petite finger went to my butt hole and poke in.

Her demand was she doesn't allow me to masturbate 3 days before meeting her, if my cum is not as much as she wanted, she will punish me by making me wear chastity belt. Heng ah i store more than 3 days easily. I also ate more fruits like pineapple, durian, oranges etc to reduce the salty taste.
Wahhh you lucky bastard.... Keep doing it bruh.
Old 18-12-2017, 11:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 12
cunthammer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycunthammer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by unsung80 View Post
This year i met a very sweet 24 yo SYT FB who works in a law firm, she allows me to CIM and swallow all my load down her throat without me asking, then she will crawl over to suck up my remaining cum, also squeezing and shaking my cock a while more to make sure is completely finished. She even allows me to cum on her face and i use my hand to spread all over it.

Got one time after fucking her for an hour plus, the urge of cumming was so strong that i quickly put my hard cock deep into her mouth while she was lying on the bed, burst all my load down her throat without taking it out, i was trembling non stop and her petite finger went to my butt hole and poke in.

Her demand was she doesn't allow me to masturbate 3 days before meeting her, if my cum is not as much as she wanted, she will punish me by making me wear chastity belt. Heng ah i store more than 3 days easily. I also ate more fruits like pineapple, durian, oranges etc to reduce the salty taste.
Damn bro. You struck the lottery. Keep rockin!
Old 18-12-2017, 03:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2598 / Power: 16
ceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond repute

I have 2 fb that CIM and swallowed automatically

Both said tasted like wine and they lapped it up automatically. None of the others did so though. Didn't force them.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1