The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-02-2018, 12:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 8
Guywhoparty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Any bros like to cum in mouth and ask the gal to swallow?

Almost every bro would love to cim and get the girl to swallow but not every girl will do it. Those who are willing to do it even though they don't exactly like it is already a good species. So far in my life I have only encountered before one fb who truly enjoy cim a lot and swallow it as if it taste so good. It's her own fetish thats why she love it but thats so rare.
Old 25-02-2018, 03:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1363 / Power: 21
niel has much to be proud ofniel has much to be proud ofniel has much to be proud ofniel has much to be proud ofniel has much to be proud ofniel has much to be proud ofniel has much to be proud ofniel has much to be proud ofniel has much to be proud ofniel has much to be proud of

My FB is a keeper I guess......

Whenever I am cumming, as I am pulling out to spray? She will quickly stood up and comes to my position and take it all into her mouth.

Yesterday I was naughty so I told her , can I cum over her face? she said she fullfilled all my fantasies. So when I told her I am cumming? She will push her face to my prick. (But closed her eyes though. )
Then she shook for me and came all over her face and best part is after I cummed, she will still suck my prick clean while the cums flowed down from her eyelids and nose down.

The sight is simply priceless.....
Old 26-02-2018, 07:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 17
toyotarush is a Helpful and Caring Samstertoyotarush is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by niel View Post

Whenever I am cumming, as I am pulling out to spray? She will quickly stood up and comes to my position and take it all into her mouth.

Yesterday I was naughty so I told her , can I cum over her face? she said she fullfilled all my fantasies. So when I told her I am cumming? She will push her face to my prick. (But closed her eyes though. )
Then she shook for me and came all over her face and best part is after I cummed, she will still suck my prick clean while the cums flowed down from her eyelids and nose down.

I totally agreed. Always tried these. Most don't mind to swallow but most don't let me spray on face. Till now only 3 let me cum wherever I want. (My god Sister who helped me with my needs during my ns days when I book out. My current 49 yr old milf colleague and my Wife.
Old 26-02-2018, 03:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 9
Cheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to all

How i'd wish i was as lucky as the bros here to find women who really enjoy cim. So far all the ladies that i cim dont sincerely enjoy it and only do it out of obligation.
Old 26-02-2018, 10:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 616 / Power: 20
freefuck is a name known to allfreefuck is a name known to allfreefuck is a name known to allfreefuck is a name known to allfreefuck is a name known to allfreefuck is a name known to all

Got one time, i cim to a maid, and told her ealier that it nice to drink and good for facial. She ready believe and drink and clean up neatly. wtf. There are also few cim experiences that really feel good.
Old 26-02-2018, 11:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9843 / Power: 20
35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute

nice one dude......what a gem!

Quote:
Originally Posted by niel View Post

Old 27-02-2018, 12:29 AM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1314 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15174 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

I had a ex ah lian gf, her tongue damn good very sharp and she lick your head, you tremble and she sucks and swallows.

damn I miss her mouth
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 27-02-2018, 01:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 8
Miki00 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by freefuck View Post
Got one time, i cim to a maid, and told her ealier that it nice to drink and good for facial. She ready believe and drink and clean up neatly. wtf. There are also few cim experiences that really feel good.

That was exactly what my first bf told me too saying it's good to drink or put on facial. Really believe when I was still young back then before realising its a scam lol.
Old 27-02-2018, 10:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 616 / Power: 20
freefuck is a name known to allfreefuck is a name known to allfreefuck is a name known to allfreefuck is a name known to allfreefuck is a name known to allfreefuck is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miki00 View Post
That was exactly what my first bf told me too saying it's good to drink or put on facial. Really believe when I was still young back then before realising its a scam lol.
It not really scam la. it work both way. i also drink the juice as well.lol.
Old 27-02-2018, 11:27 AM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1501 / Power: 19
conquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant future

Used to have a FB too that would occasionally let me CIM. Don't think she swallowed though.

Reading all this is making me horny at 11.30am. I need find a woman to give me a blowjob, cim or not secondary lol...
Old 27-02-2018, 11:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 8
Miki00 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by freefuck View Post
It not really scam la. it work both way. i also drink the juice as well.lol.
Not exactly scam I mean, told by a guy friend before that that is just tricks for guys to tell girls to do it lol..
Old 27-02-2018, 11:45 AM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1314 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15174 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Not exactly scam I mean, told by a guy friend before that that is just tricks for guys to tell girls to do it lol..
its energy in the most raw form.

the power to make a child, can you imagine the energetics of the "liquid"

http://worldnewsdailyreport.com/woma...ay-for-a-year/

https://www.globalseducer.com/swallowing-cum/

http://www.rebelcircus.com/blog/here...swallow-semen/

Health benefits. STDs aside, numerous studies have found that ingesting semen has health benefits. A study done by the State University of New York found that women who regularly have unprotected sex are less depressed. And, the Medical Daily points out that semen contains mood-elevating estrone and oxytocin, cortisol, melatonin, anti-depressant prolactin, thyrotropin releasing hormone and serotonin.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 27-02-2018, 12:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 13
DevilTan4480 is one of the Best!DevilTan4480 is one of the Best!DevilTan4480 is one of the Best!

I love to CIM. Some of my ex gfs do CIM and swallow. my current gf can only CIM but will not swallow. It is shiok to CIM.. the tight feeling of mouth clamping and sucking hard when cumming is heavenly.
Old 27-02-2018, 12:46 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
subyp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Feeling of CIM and girl sucking it dry is quite heavenly. But not a fan of swallow.
Old 27-02-2018, 12:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5632 / Power: 21
mike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Initially my FB was reluctant to swallow and always spit it out after each cim session. She was OK with cim as she said it tasted like Ajinomoto yet still refused to swallow.

It was then that I started to tell her the benefits of cum and how nutritious it was as what 'Shadow_warrior' said including all the other health benefits.

Additionally I told her that it would make me very happy if she does swallow as it means she fully accepts me as special and she wants me to be fully satisfied.

Gradually she started to swallow a little and before long she grew to like it.

On my part, I made a conscious effort to improve the taste quality of the cum by refraining from smoking and drinking less alcohol but increasing the intake of citrus fruits and natural honey.

Before long my FB was swallowing each load like a champion. It was really erotic to see her teasing me by gargling my cum in her mouth and then swallowing it all in one gulp followed by licking of her lips in appreciation! Bliss...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1