The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 02-01-2018, 12:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
AADD deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
potential gf vs whore...

spent $15k++ trying to get this girl and settle down. but its been a year so far the only progress is kissing on forehead and holding hands. its driving my sanity down the cliff...i need to bang her else i keep returning to fucking random that doesn’t satisfy me.

then makes me reminisce the old whore that i used to fuck million of times somehow we’re that fucking compatible.spent $20k++ on her...

seriously feeling lonely and helpless going back to the whore seems to be the only way to curb this dumb addiction.
Old 02-01-2018, 01:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
genericreddit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: potential gf vs whore...

Quote:
Originally Posted by AADD View Post
spent $15k++ trying to get this girl and settle down. but its been a year so far the only progress is kissing on forehead and holding hands. its driving my sanity down the cliff...i need to bang her else i keep returning to fucking random that doesn’t satisfy me.

then makes me reminisce the old whore that i used to fuck million of times somehow we’re that fucking compatible.spent $20k++ on her...

seriously feeling lonely and helpless going back to the whore seems to be the only way to curb this dumb addiction.
You spent 15K+ on a girl and all you got is kisses and and holding?

Is she some kind of a goddess? Even then it's not worth it.

You sound depressed honestly. Treat yourself to a nice meal, go for some sprints or exercise, then take a relaxing hot bath.
Old 02-01-2018, 07:44 PM
Samster

core issue is still not fixed.

somehow i WANT this gf so badly....but she's wants to make sure i am 100% ready financially in order to become steady with me...capable of buying a house,financing all things including wedding,kids etc...which currently at my situation i can only say unlikely...

i'll decide to drop this relationship and go along with banging the whore i guess....

still deciding..
Old 02-01-2018, 08:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1488 / Power: 14
jenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud of

With the presence of social media, any girl who makes any sort of effort at all to dress up and put on make up can get attention almost everywhere.

Girls these days are smart. They know how to monkey branch and will drop you almost immediately if another better option comes along.

You are foolishly playing right into this girl's card. Im sure you are smart enough to see that right? She is using sex as her trump card. Probably the only thing she has to offer.

Even IF you do manage to have sex and eventually marry her, you think you will really be happy? She will most probably use sex again to get you to do her bidding. By then its too late, your balls already confiscated by her.

If at any one point she is unhappy with you, she will not hesitate to divorce you. Then you will be back to this forum to complain, like many of these other guys here who say their wives refuse to have sex with them, or that their sex lives has decreased after marriage.

Wise up while you still have the chance.
Old 03-01-2018, 09:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 520 / Power: 13
cocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of light

Stop spending your money on her. Not worth it. Been there done that.

Her vagina lips is gold plated izzit until you spend soo much on her?
Old 03-01-2018, 07:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 9
MoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

TS,
I find it weird you are asking questions that you yourself answered. Your alternative is to return to banging the whore that does not satisfy you. So what kind of alternative is that??

Me think you have foolishly conditioned yourself to easy sex so you now find it hard to work for your sex. Return to your heroin ba. You want a normal life, then learn to love a woman.
Old 04-01-2018, 02:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoeLanYong View Post
TS,
I find it weird you are asking questions that you yourself answered. Your alternative is to return to banging the whore that does not satisfy you. So what kind of alternative is that??

Me think you have foolishly conditioned yourself to easy sex so you now find it hard to work for your sex. Return to your heroin ba. You want a normal life, then learn to love a woman.
i think u misread. random whore doesn't satisfy me...the specific ones that sugar baby is somehow damn good in bed...

learn how to love a woman...i am trying. the question is does the women i am trying to love worth loving or not.

majority of the fuckers here take a lot of your so called "heroin" u know.
Old 04-01-2018, 07:04 AM
Samster

Quote:
i think u misread. random whore doesn't satisfy me...the specific ones that sugar baby is somehow damn good in bed...

learn how to love a woman...i am trying. the question is does the women i am trying to love worth loving or not.

Read some of the threads here. Getting married doesn't mean you will have great sex all the time. In all likelihood she'll get fat.

If you don't want hookers then at least play it smart don't invest more than a few hundred on a single girl before moving on.

You spend 15K+ on 1 girl and you are still unsatisfied when you should have probably cut her off by the 3rd date.
Old 04-01-2018, 10:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Malagodlike deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I think he meant 15k over a year which is quite ok.
I advise to chase your dream.. if she is your dream girl then go for it.. but don't do it to chase your lust because that wouldn't work..
I believe she is a decent girl.. or at least she is not Charlene who cheated many bros in the local FL dome.. haha
Old 04-01-2018, 01:14 PM
Samster

MoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

Oh. So I mis-read. Yea, go ahead with your heroin since majority here take it. And be like the majority - permanent residents of sbf.

Still the same line. Want a life outside sbf, learn to love a woman. Whether she is worth it or not, you'd find out soon naturally. When it comes to a point, you rather bang hookers, then she is not worth it lor. When you are avoiding hookers to keep your wholesomeness for her, then something in you feels she is worth it, ain't it?

Last edited by MoeLanYong; 04-01-2018 at 02:18 PM.
Old 05-01-2018, 08:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 7
Masquerader93 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMasquerader93 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Honestly, depends on what’d you mean by invest $15k. I.e buying her branded stuff, bringing her out for dates, or what?

If it’s the former, she just a gold digger and you’d be better of dropping her.

And FYI, there are actually more than 2 women in the world, so I don’t quite get why you’re limiting yourself to only these 2 options.
Old 05-01-2018, 12:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masquerader93 View Post
Honestly, depends on what’d you mean by invest $15k. I.e buying her branded stuff, bringing her out for dates, or what?

If it’s the former, she just a gold digger and you’d be better of dropping her.

And FYI, there are actually more than 2 women in the world, so I don’t quite get why you’re limiting yourself to only these 2 options.
When you are 'in love' people don't think rationally.

That's why it's good to seek some advice and wake up from the dream.
Old 05-01-2018, 01:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by genericreddit View Post
When you are 'in love' people don't think rationally.

That's why it's good to seek some advice and wake up from the dream.
Prob is most people here dun listen to advise... they come and listen to the advise that they Wan to hear...

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 05-01-2018, 02:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1428 / Power: 17
old_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud of

Quote:

I think you mixed up your lust and love..

If you love a woman.. you would not think about bedding her even after u spend 15K on her.

You are just trying your luck to bed her but now you are finding excuses to bail out after spending 15K and no results so far.

To up list: -Empty for now-

Planning to retire from Commercial Sex Scene
Old 05-01-2018, 05:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai_zi21 View Post
Prob is most people here dun listen to advise... they come and listen to the advise that they Wan to hear...
This is so true. Men are inherently stubborn. They rather live a life of misery than admit they have gone wrong. When men can change their minds, they can change their lives.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1