The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 28-01-2018, 12:40 AM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6854 / Power: 60
bradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond repute
SB or FL?

I had engage FL recently. Paid quite a sum and with that sum could also make me have a sugar baby.

I am pondering upon

1) Should I have a sugar baby @ 2k sgd a month (Found 1, korean, younger than me, upkeep is less than the payment+tips I paid for FL, of course the FL was good she teach me a lot of things.)

SB seems to be safer, she is korean, and she got a decent face and a curvy, i believe at this forum she could fetch at least 250-500 for 1 shot. I just only want to meet her twice a month due to work schedule.

This SB also have no other sexual encounter with other guy or with SD while we are in this sugar relationship, so the safety is there. She used to be have another SD. Currently studying in SG uni or something.

What you guys think if you are in the same choice.

SB or FL Dome L / 3
Old 28-01-2018, 06:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: SB or FL?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradplay2018 View Post
I had engage FL recently. Paid quite a sum and with that sum could also make me have a sugar baby.

I am pondering upon

1) Should I have a sugar baby @ 2k sgd a month (Found 1, korean, younger than me, upkeep is less than the payment+tips I paid for FL, of course the FL was good she teach me a lot of things.)

SB seems to be safer, she is korean, and she got a decent face and a curvy, i believe at this forum she could fetch at least 250-500 for 1 shot. I just only want to meet her twice a month due to work schedule.

This SB also have no other sexual encounter with other guy or with SD while we are in this sugar relationship, so the safety is there. She used to be have another SD. Currently studying in SG uni or something.

SB or FL Dome L / 3
Why not go for both?

SB and FL are basically two types of product provide you different kinds of feeling on bed. Both complement each other in the sense that SB gives better GFE but for FL you can change partners every night. If you really have to pick one, it's really up to what are you looking for: GFE or versatility.
Old 28-01-2018, 06:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 9
MoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Neither. Bec sex without emotion leads to emptiness.

But Man is basically stubborn. So you need to bang both FL and SB so often enough for you to realize it. Then you will look for a real gf to complete the love making act. I recommend 3 x SB and 15 FL a month so that the learning is quicker.
Old 28-01-2018, 08:42 PM
Samster (Donor)

bradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
if you beleive this? then pigs fly but i realise you just recently lose virginity so quite clueless

True also. But at least i try google image search and dont see any of her picture in the common website.. and wasnt the risk consider slightly lower.

1 thing i consider about sb vs fl also the freshness is different. Eating the same dish will sian.

and yah.. its still quite hard to decide too.
Old 28-01-2018, 09:26 PM
Samster

MoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
I started recording the number of Fl i bonk since aug 2016 now im at 490, i have prob bonk more than 1000, i have also had 20 gf with 3 serious gf last more than 1 year, and i can tell you i totally disagree with what you have said, the emptiness doesnt happen, bonk you gf after 6mth being with her and it also feel pretty empty, sex with a new FL who is just as GFE as your gf repeat it constantly and u def get more or a buzz WIOTHOUT the maintenance costs of a wife, esp in my case where a divorce will cost me high 6 figs in a divorce settlement
Like how a prostitute feels nothing emotionally after humping her 1000th customer? Lol. Yup, you are having a great time. Don't mind me. My comments were meant for normal people who wants sex with their loved ones to still be meaningful.
Old 28-01-2018, 10:49 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quote:
My point is this firstly its hilarious you are preaching the benefits of a loving momogamous relationship on a whoring website, secondly you are telling people how much better it is from your own limited perspective, whilst unable to look at teh complete set of possible circumstances ie one you have very little to lose from a divorce settlement so you dont have that fear, secondly you have very little experience on the other side of the equation of seeing FL. To me this is yet another example of someone talking out of his ass as you have neither direct experience to comment nor can you be deemed a expert in these fields, at most you can say this is a opinion, and just like anuses everyone has one, yet not everyone has learnt that silence is golden
ps seems to you you already inherently empty thats why you think tis will fill up your emptiness, empty head and a empty heart
Thanks bro for the feedback. what u say is correct, guess sugar baby doesn't suit me . too much burden to carry.
Old 28-01-2018, 10:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
My point is this firstly its hilarious you are preaching the benefits of a loving momogamous relationship on a whoring website ....
You know, light is brightest in the darkest of places. Nobody uses a torch in broad daylight. Don't take too long to figure this out, k?

And er, I dun need to take drugs to know drugs are bad for me. Maybe I happen to be slightly smarter.

Didnt bother reading the rest when you can't fathom basic stuffs. Like I said, Don't mind me. My comments weren't really meant for you. Have a good day
Old 29-01-2018, 08:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 827 / Power: 16
maxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to behold

Sex without emotion is a total waste of $$$...u r better off DIY....FOC and safe...

色不异空,空不异色,色即是空,空即是色 .....

Going for FL is like going to the tiger's cave, can u be 100% sure u are safe...Read up on HIV Stigmas
http://www.avert.org/hiv-aids-stigma...rimination.htm
Old 29-01-2018, 10:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxsee View Post
Sex without emotion is a total waste of $$$...u r better off DIY....FOC and safe...
Hey, a bro with some otak. But after having emotions, she has to leave. So how ah?
Old 29-01-2018, 01:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1564 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39989 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Seen like $$$ is not a problem to u so what is the issue ?
Just enjoy yrself
Old 29-01-2018, 06:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxsee View Post
Because having sex with prostitutes is fun.

You see, this is just like playing PC games, go cinema watching movies... you don't really expect anything "constructive" resulted from these. Just spend sometimes and money, enjoy the moment... and that's it.
Old 30-01-2018, 09:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
macdad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by bradplay2018 View Post

I am pondering upon

SB or FL Dome L / 3
Hey Bro - For what it’s worth, I have a SB that fits almost the identical profile (actually, got me to wondering haha—but no). Have had her for more than a year and it’s been a great experience. She’s a sweet girl and we have a genuine relationship, which is nice. And of course BBFSCIP whenever I want it. :-D

Only thing of course is that as time passes it does start to feel less exciting and more like a relationship... If I had to do over, I would probably set a renewable 3-6 mo term. Would make it easier to transition out if needed.

Out of curiosity, where did you meet this SB? On SA?

PM me if you want to discuss more, happy to share my experience!
Old 30-01-2018, 10:28 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quote:
Originally Posted by macdad View Post
Hey Bro - For what it’s worth, I have a SB that fits almost the identical profile (actually, got me to wondering haha—but no). Have had her for more than a year and it’s been a great experience. She’s a sweet girl and we have a genuine relationship, which is nice. And of course BBFSCIP whenever I want it. :-D

Only thing of course is that as time passes it does start to feel less exciting and more like a relationship... If I had to do over, I would probably set a renewable 3-6 mo term. Would make it easier to transition out if needed.

Out of curiosity, where did you meet this SB? On SA?

PM me if you want to discuss more, happy to share my experience!
Send you a pm.
Old 31-01-2018, 04:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 577 / Power: 21
ramon is a name known to allramon is a name known to allramon is a name known to allramon is a name known to allramon is a name known to allramon is a name known to all

[QUOTE=bradplay2018;16962627]I had engage FL recently. Paid quite a sum and with that sum could also make me have a sugar baby.

I am pondering upon

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
There are no rules to dictate what category of girls for you to fuck. If you like variety and like to fuck faces or bodies that appeal to you then of course you look for FLs lah!

But if you like to fuck a regular sex partner other than your wife and still want some GF/BF without any emotional commitment then go for SB lor.
Old 31-01-2018, 07:06 PM
Samster (Donor)

Problem is after this few sessions that i gone through.. feel sex is quite tiring... maybe its time to quit hahaha..

Got many better things to do ba..

Like repeating the same motion.. sugar baby also forget it ba.. maybe once in a blue moon find fl to release if energy overflow..

If you know what i mean by tiring.. starting excited cause never try before.. try diff positions. But only a few suitable for me.. tried moan v loud and soft also got. Then converse and the concept of hiding from partner the fact of engage fl..

Then cow girl need keep lift leg up and down.. fingering till finger tired.. then release liao very sian. Got this sian feeling..maybe i finish my trial of lust liao..

But of course the feeling when meet a new fl. Tiko tiko see her boobs and want touch her.. after that do liao feel the motion majiam repeat.. cowgirl standard girl lick your nipple. Ear loop then shoulder there. lanjiao steam then bj a while then insert in then the girl ride you... leg up down up down. Missionary and lick her neh.. then doggy. Shoot. End game.

Most of the time 2 shots.. but also sian.. tired liao.. maybe wait married liao cum in own wife pussy. Give birth to cute son and daughter then better right..

What more to seek.. i also dont know..

Special thanks lynn for her super gfe for my first 2 sessions. Her gfe i dont think anyone can win la.

Then thanks irene for the different feeling of a syt la.

My 2 great sensei

Last edited by bradplay2018; 31-01-2018 at 07:20 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1