The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 28-01-2018, 11:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
nejsuck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Affections for ML taken for granted - WAKE UP

Hi TS,

I totally understand how you feel. I am like that too. A sucker who get too deep with the ML. Last year, I managed to pull myself out of it after knowing that she is too close. Cycle has kicked in again with a different ML ...difficult to stop.

I know we are throwing money away but don’t seem to be able to control.

Sad ....
Old 28-01-2018, 11:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 63
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future

This is stupid i know but these few days got me really pissed n mad over a ktv gal whom i had taken care the last 2 onths who took me for granted. Gave her 3k a month to settle some of her issues and when the business picked up this week she said she busy with work. Suppose to be our day off and we go eat n relax but bcos of a customer bao tai sgd150 she told me not free. Wtf. I gave her 3k a month n i am taken for granted n snubbed by her . She says must ubderstand her she needs to earn money n this customer visits her twice a week each time sgd150. Still.... less than mine hor...n i see her only four times a week each time only 1hr n only fj her 3 times a month as she says she does not like to fj. Knn

Where got logic. 3k i can use for geylang many rounds and fire my missiles own time own target

I will snub her for the week. Pissed

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 28-01-2018, 11:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Chiamuichiew deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by apache View Post
This is stupid i know but these few days got me really pissed n mad over a ktv gal whom i had taken care the last 2 onths who took me for granted. Gave her 3k a month to settle some of her issues and when the business picked up this week she said she busy with work. Suppose to be our day off and we go eat n relax but bcos of a customer bao tai sgd150 she told me not free. Wtf. I gave her 3k a month n i am taken for granted n snubbed by her . She says must ubderstand her she needs to earn money n this customer visits her twice a week each time sgd150. Still.... less than mine hor...n i see her only four times a week each time only 1hr n only fj her 3 times a month as she says she does not like to fj. Knn

Where got logic. 3k i can use for geylang many rounds and fire my missiles own time own target

Wtf bro $3k a month, you kena KC too deep liao
Old 28-01-2018, 11:58 PM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by apache View Post

Bro u damm zai... can Bao ktv girl n can frequent massage so often...

Why not try next approach... don't spend much n see if can get any girl?

Obviously girls treating u as Mr Carrot Robert head lah.

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 29-01-2018, 12:00 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Garyyeojunyuan is Cool - loads of Potential

Why are you spending so much on these useless PRC girls? NO POINT BRO, they only want your $$$$$$$$
Old 29-01-2018, 12:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 15
Tmlco is a splendid one to beholdTmlco is a splendid one to beholdTmlco is a splendid one to beholdTmlco is a splendid one to beholdTmlco is a splendid one to beholdTmlco is a splendid one to beholdTmlco is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by nejsuck View Post
Hi TS,

I totally understand how you feel. I am like that too. A sucker who get too deep with the ML. Last year, I managed to pull myself out of it after knowing that she is too close. Cycle has kicked in again with a different ML ...difficult to stop.

I know we are throwing money away but don’t seem to be able to control.

Sad ....
Look from another perspective. We are not throwing money away. We are merely paying more for the special attention from the ML.

Just have to bear in mind that it may not be exclusive : D
Old 29-01-2018, 12:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 863 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
Hahahahahahaha this is a good one
You know better bro..

Quote:
Originally Posted by GR888 View Post
Sounds like our disappeared friend trichard. Wonder if he is still in kc bliss now?
You know him better bro ..
Old 29-01-2018, 12:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 407 / Power: 14
snuppy is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersnuppy is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersnuppy is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersnuppy is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersnuppy is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Just my humble input, if you read my true story that I'm sharing in Adult Discussion section titled It All Began Two and A Half Years Ago, you might enjoy it.

Its about how I entered their world, how I learnt from them, how I used their mobiles to string along customers and the various tactics they use.

Just a quote from what I wrote and am still writing.

'The players and the played both end up hurt. '
Old 29-01-2018, 08:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3438 / Power: 13
Dddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenfrog View Post
Just follow these steps and u can keep your heart intact.
  1. Walk In.
  2. Get massage.
  3. Fuck off.
  4. Repeat.
Well said bro . Up u some pts !
Old 29-01-2018, 09:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 374 / Power: 11
zhanyou is a living Saint! - you won't find betterzhanyou is a living Saint! - you won't find betterzhanyou is a living Saint! - you won't find betterzhanyou is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I got addicted to chiong HC these 2 years. One thing I try to do, be it clean or not is to not visit the same ML more than once every two weeks.

But must admit, I think one of them seem to get quite close to me. Got free sex from her too. I used a separate set of wechat and phone number when chionging.
Old 29-01-2018, 01:23 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1280 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15151 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

actually they are working for money you know that

so you cant blame them to treat you as a transaction because that's what it is

Its not their fault to make you feel good and fall for them. That's what they are suppose to do. A good experience means repeated business. That's the nature of the service line

End of the day, play the game to win, know what you order, makan and come back if its nice to eat. But don't try to be addicted to it. Many dishes outside, all different flavor. You like the food don't mean you have to marry the chef right? Just eat pay and go off.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 29-01-2018, 02:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 16
bigbuffalo is one of the Best!bigbuffalo is one of the Best!bigbuffalo is one of the Best!bigbuffalo is one of the Best!

it is the common scenario that has being going on forever..

你当她是情人 , 她当你是客人
Old 29-01-2018, 02:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1771 / Power: 12
Sassy has a brilliant futureSassy has a brilliant futureSassy has a brilliant futureSassy has a brilliant futureSassy has a brilliant futureSassy has a brilliant futureSassy has a brilliant futureSassy has a brilliant futureSassy has a brilliant futureSassy has a brilliant futureSassy has a brilliant future

For whatever reason, when the ml decided to get into this trade, they are mentally prepared to sacrifice their dignity and value.

We go and enjoy the pampering given to us with $$.
Imagine how many cock they jack off or FJ done.
Would you want this kind of lifelong partner.
That is not the our mindset in the first place.
So if you want to chiong, enjoy the fun and enjoy the different flavor that comes along.
You know there maybe some good ml at the MP, but eventually they will be be the same due to financial needs back home or the temptation of fast buck.
To be trap in KC is the most stupid thing to get involve in the first place.
Old 29-01-2018, 03:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 7
FCKyou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

as long as human we will more or less have feelings for them one... i believe no matter how season chiongster you are we will still have that weak spot for certain time or certain people...

sometimes we will just do stupid things just to be with the person... sadly to say i too had done lots of stupid things to keep a ml along my side just to know how many cock she had jerk and blow... thinking about that really makes me crazy but when enjoying the hardcore sex with her i will not think so much
Old 29-01-2018, 04:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2044 / Power: 16
testoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond repute

I agreed that we will still succumb to KC from time to time as long as we are man of emotion eventhough we become tougher after some bad experiences. Personally, I've also fallen into such trap, trying to extricate myself from it - difficult, man.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1