The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-02-2018, 07:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3872 / Power: 14
skyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond repute
Police investigating underwear theft in Bukit Batok

PUBLISHED 3 HOURS AGO

Lydia Lam

SINGAPORE - The police are investigating a case where a man allegedly stole female underwear that was drying on laundry racks along the corridor of a Housing Board block in Bukit Batok.

They told The Straits Times on Saturday (Feb 24) that they were alerted to a case of dishonest misappropriation of property at Block 106, Bukit Batok Central, at 5.58pm on Thursday.

ST understands that the man made away with a few brassieres and panties, and that this is not the first time the home owner lodged a police report over underwear theft.

Videos posted by Facebook user Li Jianbin on Friday (Feb 23) show a man walking along the corridor, where racks of laundry are being aired.

The man suddenly slinks forward and goes through the clothes, before removing some items that appear to be underwear.

Mr Li wrote in Chinese that the incident occurred at Bukit Batok Central.

He wrote: "It's the fifth time this is happening at my home. I made a police report but he has not been caught. Therefore I'm posting this here in hopes that it will raise awareness. He takes only women's lace underwear."

Police investigations are ongoing.

Cases of men stealing underwear from drying laundry racks along HDB corridors are not unheard of.

In August 2016, a 29-year-old man was ordered to undergo a year of psychiatric treatment under a Mandatory Treatment Order. He had stolen more than 100 items of female underwear, including a bra off a clothes rack in Bedok North Street 3.

continue reading here : http://www.straitstimes.com/singapor...ments-in-bedok

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

rocket_boy is now Zapzaplah aka zaplamparlarzap

warboi

Craz78

Blacklist bros who I up but never return

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 24-02-2018, 08:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Police investigating underwear theft in Bukit Batok

http://www.straitstimes.com/singapor...ments-in-bedok

I'm sure this is the dude who has been posting all sorts of trading/buying/selling underwear threads in this forum.
Old 25-02-2018, 12:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1115 / Power: 7
sionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud of

If he doing trading he wun steal, just ctc the garang guni n collect from them.
With a small sum of money.
This type is for his own pcc.
Old 25-02-2018, 12:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 8
Amigoni89 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAmigoni89 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAmigoni89 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post

http://www.straitstimes.com/singapor...ments-in-bedok

I'm sure this is the dude who has been posting all sorts of trading/buying/selling underwear threads in this forum.
The case TS mention is of another dude. His video is all over the place wearing a red shirt. Don't need to post here for various reasons cos can be found easily on the usual platforms.
Old 26-02-2018, 03:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 16
BrookGreen deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBrookGreen deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

This should be a reminder to all ladies . Never leave your bras and panties outside the main corridor .
Old 26-02-2018, 03:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 429 / Power: 10
oreomaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroreomaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroreomaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroreomaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroreomaker is a living Saint! - you won't find better

it's pretty near where i am located
Old 26-02-2018, 05:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 9
kellykelly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Question Re: Police investigating underwear theft in Bukit Batok

I wonder if u hang laundry from the kitchen side and flown down.. can i sue the one who took away as theft ??
Old 26-02-2018, 06:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 8
LoughLider deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrookGreen View Post
This should be a reminder to all ladies . Never leave your bras and panties outside the main corridor .
True . Very good reminder .
Old 27-02-2018, 04:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3872 / Power: 14
skyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond repute

Man arrested for stealing women's underwear in Bukit Batok

27 Feb 2018 04:46PM (Updated: 27 Feb 2018 04:50PM)

SINGAPORE: A 63-year-old man suspected of stealing women's underwear from laundry racks in Bukit Batok has been arrested, police said in a news release on Tuesday (Feb 27).

The man was arrested on Monday at about 8.05pm. He is believed to be involved in a series of similar cases in the estate.

A police report was made last Thursday evening, after the man was captured on video taking underwear from a rack of clothes along a corridor of a Housing Board block. Channel NewsAsia understands that a few bras and panties were stolen.

Videos of the incident were posted online by Facebook user Li Jianbin.

Mr Li wrote in Chinese that it was the fifth time that underwear has been stolen, and that the man has not been caught despite him making a police report.

"He takes women's lace underwear only," Mr Li added.

The suspect will be charged in court on Wednesday for theft. If convicted, he faces a jail term of up to three years and a fine.

Read more at https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news...-batok-9995764

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

rocket_boy is now Zapzaplah aka zaplamparlarzap

warboi

Craz78

Blacklist bros who I up but never return

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 06-03-2018, 12:15 PM
Samster

sionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud of

Old undies can be bought from sungei market, now running at pasar malam, next to seletar mall.
Pinoy indo maid buying it from the garang guni auntie.
Old 06-03-2018, 12:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kellykelly View Post
I wonder if u hang laundry from the kitchen side and flown down.. can i sue the one who took away as theft ??
If he take from the ground , ask who for permision?
U can sue him for keeping yr property.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1