The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 12-04-2019, 06:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
6654 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Exclamation soi cow boy scam alert

recently went to soi cow after 6 years of haitus , damn so many changes in the bar lighthouse became run down .worst of all are bar like spice and similar bar are scheming ppl , girls say they ok with going out with ya , then when ya start buying ld their face changes and say boss dont allow sex all the crap

luckly nana and fl place still the same
Old 12-04-2019, 09:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 18
maizze deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymaizze deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: soi cow boy scam alert

Agree bro! Went there last month.. sibei gannina chui..seems like most of the joint are owned by same falang.

Fucking piece of a place. Highly recommended dont go.. the key point to take not: no mamasan to control, and girls like damn thirsty, drink whisky like drink water.
Old 12-04-2019, 10:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 465 / Power: 8
reallyveryfat is a glorious beacon of lightreallyveryfat is a glorious beacon of lightreallyveryfat is a glorious beacon of lightreallyveryfat is a glorious beacon of lightreallyveryfat is a glorious beacon of light

Which bars you all go to encounter this? I'm going BKK 2 weeks later, so will try and avoid.
Old 13-04-2019, 04:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1336 / Power: 8
goldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud of

I went to one of the bars with friends. We have to buy our first beer before entrance, fair enough. Took a sit and less than 5 mins, the waitress ask us to order our second beer. I kindly told her that we have not finish and will wait another 5 mins. She scolded us for taking too long to drink, sibeh rude. Piss off and went off without even finishing our drink.
Old 14-04-2019, 05:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 304 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3813 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute

Frequent Soi Cowboy before. If you like Ah Go Go, just have to go Barraca and Shark. Others are a waste of time.
Old 15-04-2019, 09:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 10
Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!

I usually buy one bottle beer + one bottle water at the beginning; it eliminated the need for the mandatory second bottle. I wear yellow form ear plugs for the loud music, there is no need to ask me for lady drinks.
Old 15-04-2019, 09:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2217 / Power: 19
william99 has a reputation beyond reputewilliam99 has a reputation beyond reputewilliam99 has a reputation beyond reputewilliam99 has a reputation beyond reputewilliam99 has a reputation beyond reputewilliam99 has a reputation beyond reputewilliam99 has a reputation beyond reputewilliam99 has a reputation beyond reputewilliam99 has a reputation beyond reputewilliam99 has a reputation beyond reputewilliam99 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZanShen View Post
Frequent Soi Cowboy before. If you like Ah Go Go, just have to go Barraca and Shark. Others are a waste of time.
Agreed with Bacarra is good.
Went there end of last month, being offered to 2nd floor as can smoke. Floor dancces are happening.
Each lady drinks about 220THB, bar fine 600THB, ST 3000THB for max 2hours, LT 4 hours for 5-6K THB.

8 pts & above only hor...
Be PATIENCE hor...
Pls pm me if I not yet rtn, at least I can easily search for your latest post...

No queue now...

Kamsiah...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1