The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 26-05-2019, 10:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 11
civicboi is one of the Best!civicboi is one of the Best!civicboi is one of the Best!
Re: Screwing maids

Today saw this indo cck she is gold digger
Try your luck all bro.
Old 26-05-2019, 11:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 7
Wine001 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by allandse View Post
No la bro..still many in the range of 50 -200 or 300. One ask me 2500 on medical grounds. I am sure u asked her why and she will have painted a sorrowful story. Very few are legitimate and many others are all about lies.
I met this maid who required $150. After the hotel, food etc, everything would add up to $220. So I refused. Do these maids actually think that money grows on trees? I offered $100 but she refused. So I walked away.
Old 26-05-2019, 11:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 6
locki123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Are maids going to d’underground now on Sundays? Chatting up this maid on skout and she said she goes there every Sunday. Meeting her next week there and will do some recce. Might be a potential hunting ground.
Old 26-05-2019, 11:46 PM
SamSter

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1037 / Power: 0
KnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud of
Red face Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironman94 View Post
Hi bros it’s D-day again. Managed to up this pinay maid. I think some bros might have seen her before. She live streams a lot on Meet Me. Didnt up her earlier coz she quoted me a price thats too high before. But i think she despo for cash so she contacted me and lowered the price. Lucky me lol. Pumped her twice. Body fucking solid!

After that she told me she has an angmoh bf lol. Then she suggested we do a threesome with her friend next time who’s another hottie. Sial ah sexcited. She mentioned she bisexual but like girls more hehe

Anyways tried my best to take a few pics but hard since she asked to off the lights.

https://imgur.com/a/N1mXoCB

So ugly and black
Happy hunting bros and up me please thanksss!!!
So ugly and black disgusting
Old 26-05-2019, 11:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1166 / Power: 20
allandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnuckleDuster View Post
So ugly and black disgusting
Better go get your eyes checked as well as your brains!!! U don’t belong in this forum!
Old 26-05-2019, 11:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Better go get your eyes checked as well as your brains!!! U don’t belong in this forum!
Preach it bro 👍
Old 26-05-2019, 11:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Matman36 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by locki123 View Post
Are maids going to d’underground now on Sundays? Chatting up this maid on skout and she said she goes there every Sunday. Meeting her next week there and will do some recce. Might be a potential hunting ground.
A few asked me to go there last month after NG. What is this place? It sounded weird a bit at first.
Old 27-05-2019, 12:14 AM
Samster

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matman36 View Post
A few asked me to go there last month after NG. What is this place? It sounded weird a bit at first.
What’s NG? Haha. Anyways it’s sort of like a club/bar at Orchard. Haven’t been there personally so I can’t comment much about it too.
Old 27-05-2019, 02:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 268 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3425 / Power: 20
hotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond repute

Any Bro tried her? she is not pretty but her (.)(.) are big

Old 27-05-2019, 07:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1166 / Power: 20
allandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotguy2406 View Post
Any Bro tried her? she is not pretty but her (.)(.) are big

Pinoy. Name Charlotte something. She is on Skout also. So far she never reply my msg.
Old 27-05-2019, 07:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
RexChai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Action from morning...don’t ask for contacts. She is my regular. Petite MILF.

Bro Allandse, u got such a nice hour figure
Old 27-05-2019, 08:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 161 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1633 / Power: 9
Laopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant future

Anyone been to their beauty contest at blasteir Hotel before?
Old 27-05-2019, 08:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1367 / Power: 13
tnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by hhlover View Post
Mine already fix.. every Sunday come my shop in the evening..
Save a few days loads to fully enjoy her..
One more good news from her.. some of the weekday she will be alone at home from morning till afternoon.. tell me if wan can go find her.. can go her room. Home no CCTV..
Waiting for it to happen..
One more thing.. And finally convinced her to send me naked photo.. today try to convince her to let me film our ML session.. hehe..
Until now very obedient girl..
Bro, play safe....no cctv doesnt mean no hidden carmera....some of the indon maids could not identity cctv and spy camera...bonk in their employer house always carry a risk, what if the employer or one member of the family suddenly return home.....i had try that before but came to think it back...too risky bro....just be careful
Old 27-05-2019, 08:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3172 / Power: 22
asiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironman94 View Post
Hi bros it’s D-day again. Managed to up this pinay maid. I think some bros might have seen her before. She live streams a lot on Meet Me. Didnt up her earlier coz she quoted me a price thats too high before. But i think she despo for cash so she contacted me and lowered the price. Lucky me lol. Pumped her twice. Body fucking solid!

After that she told me she has an angmoh bf lol. Then she suggested we do a threesome with her friend next time who’s another hottie. Sial ah sexcited. She mentioned she bisexual but like girls more hehe

Anyways tried my best to take a few pics but hard since she asked to off the lights.

https://imgur.com/a/N1mXoCB

Happy hunting bros and up me please thanksss!!!
Great pics... ups u bro

AC

May u be blessed with a willing body, monster hard-on, powerful penetrating thrusts, enjoy everlasting orgasm and with each squirt experience a thousand volts of euphoric exaltation throughout your anatomy....
Old 27-05-2019, 08:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1367 / Power: 13
tnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
Times have changed...... a samster I know told me about his company which was sold to a bangla who had worked his way up from worker, supervisor, manager and then bought over the company. This samster join the company 10 yrs ago as the operations supervisor after retiring from the navy. When the bangla bought over the company.... this samster was moved into the office to supervise admin work while all the operation side was taken over by the boss fellow countrymen.
Now most of the staff in his company are foreigners and the remaining singaporeans are the office ladies and oldies like him doing admin work only.

Needless to say.... his pay sucks and the banglas on the operation side are drawing much more than him. But he is reluctant to resign as he knows it will be difficult to find another job at his age.

Sad the situation has come to such that locals are now slaving under foreigners.
Yes, that is a fact, there was also a news about a bangla work with a construction company, he work his ways up a supervisor and later his boss encourage him to set up his own company, now he is staying with his family at Pasir Ris condo...why i doesnt met this kind of opportunity...haizt
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1