The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List
vietnam

Old 19-03-2014, 02:47 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
Lampard is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Geylang thread LB info

After drinking session with some friends, went down to Lor 16 to look see. As usual when we drove through the Lor 16, saw 2 local LBs there. 1 seems abit stuck up when my friends try to signal her. The other one with slightly shorter hair is more friendly. Opposite the road we saw quite a number of Thai LBs. I managed to spoke to 1 of them and she quoted me $50 excluding room and CD. She told me she is Pre-Op and has a big tool and can cum. My friend then went down to check out the more friendlier local LB, very sweet looking. She quoted my friend $80. When we drove closer to Geylang Road, more Thai LBs waving at us. Then we made a turn and proceed to Lor 24 and saw lots of Vietnamese girls and Thai LBs. Some not too bad. Some Vietnamese girls asking for only $32 including room. The Thai LBs asking for $28 including room. Wow, what a bargain. At about 1.00am, suddenly all LBs vanished. Suspect AV patroling.
Old 19-03-2014, 10:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 871 / Power: 12
WongFeiHong is a splendid one to beholdWongFeiHong is a splendid one to beholdWongFeiHong is a splendid one to beholdWongFeiHong is a splendid one to beholdWongFeiHong is a splendid one to beholdWongFeiHong is a splendid one to beholdWongFeiHong is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lampard View Post
After drinking session with some friends, went down to Lor 16 to look see. As usual when we drove through the Lor 16, saw 2 local LBs there. 1 seems abit stuck up when my friends try to signal her. The other one with slightly shorter hair is more friendly. Opposite the road we saw quite a number of Thai LBs. I managed to spoke to 1 of them and she quoted me $50 excluding room and CD. She told me she is Pre-Op and has a big tool and can cum. My friend then went down to check out the more friendlier local LB, very sweet looking. She quoted my friend $80. When we drove closer to Geylang Road, more Thai LBs waving at us. Then we made a turn and proceed to Lor 24 and saw lots of Vietnamese girls and Thai LBs. Some not too bad. Some Vietnamese girls asking for only $32 including room. The Thai LBs asking for $28 including room. Wow, what a bargain. At about 1.00am, suddenly all LBs vanished. Suspect AV patroling.
I have never tried those $32 or $28 deal cos i reckon the rooms will be super dirty and the job will be very rush. Usually i pick the LB from L16 then bring them to the nearest budget hotel and get my own room. And i will let them know i want them for 1 hour so sometimes they will quote me $10 or $20 but i think is a fair deal.
Old 20-03-2014, 12:00 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WongFeiHong View Post
I have never tried those $32 or $28 deal cos i reckon the rooms will be super dirty and the job will be very rush. Usually i pick the LB from L16 then bring them to the nearest budget hotel and get my own room. And i will let them know i want them for 1 hour so sometimes they will quote me $10 or $20 but i think is a fair deal.
Totally agreed. Rooms there were used by many different countries people and don't think they will change the bed shirt and pillow case. If really no choice, better take a super clean shower when you get home. However, if you gonna bring them to your choice of hotel, you have to prepare your own CD. Just in case...
Old 23-03-2014, 06:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 16
crazydick88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone tired summer b4? Shes at lor 16.
Old 23-03-2014, 11:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2685 / Power: 12
Summerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond repute

Oh mai gawd. Who is this babe who has the same name similar to my username. Got to try it out !

Next target. 2000 Points
Old 25-03-2014, 12:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
lanun913 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone know wat time is gd around morning or afternoon,bcause not fre at nite n wat hse no bro for local
Old 25-03-2014, 03:32 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lanun913 View Post
Anyone know wat time is gd around morning or afternoon,bcause not fre at nite n wat hse no bro for local
LBs in Geylang Lor 16 and 24 usually work from 9pm till 4 or 5am. Most probably you won't find any LBs during office hour. If you really want it in the afternoon, try Craigslist LBs. Most of them from The Philipine and Indonesia. Price wise quite expensive and have to negotiate with them. Service depends on luck also.
Old 26-03-2014, 09:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
lanun913 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ok noted thks bro
Old 29-03-2014, 04:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Foxxxy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Summer is good, at least to me. She used to be my fixed TS.. Accomodate, horny and can stay hard... Didnt contact her due to busy at work, will visit her very soon!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazydick88 View Post
Anyone tired summer b4? Shes at lor 16.
Old 29-03-2014, 06:49 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxxxy View Post
Summer is good, at least to me. She used to be my fixed TS.. Accomodate, horny and can stay hard... Didnt contact her due to busy at work, will visit her very soon!!
Is Summer local Chinese, Malay or Indian? I have not seen any Chinese local LBs except 2 the last 2 weeks. Unfortunately I don't know their names. I spoke to them and 1 can get hard and 1 cannot. Both Chinese local.
Old 30-03-2014, 01:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lampard View Post
Is Summer local Chinese, Malay or Indian? I have not seen any Chinese local LBs except 2 the last 2 weeks. Unfortunately I don't know their names. I spoke to them and 1 can get hard and 1 cannot. Both Chinese local.
She is local mix with thai. Btw, I went there juz now abt 10+ but she is not there

Didnt wait though, pass by n went off.

Indeed having fun with her either at L16, take her to another hotel, or fetch from her place(in car and hotel)..

Try her if u bump into see her.
Old 30-03-2014, 10:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 16
ibtm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thinking of going down tonight to look for Summer. May I know how do I recognize her? Any distinct feature like tattoo? Thanks in advance
Old 30-03-2014, 05:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibtm View Post
Thinking of going down tonight to look for Summer. May I know how do I recognize her? Any distinct feature like tattoo? Thanks in advance
She's tan skinned, dyed hair and tie up. Quite big boobs. No tattoo. Hmm... Forgot what brand of bag she carries.
Old 30-03-2014, 10:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 18
YukoOgura deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

geylang lorong 16 is the best place for ladyboys. locals + thai. are there any ladyboys nowadays at lorong 24?

rowell road is fucking shit for the past year. boycott forever until it close down.
Old 31-03-2014, 03:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
tca27 is Cool - loads of Potential

Lor24, yup there are thai lb plying their trade there too. Happy searching ;-)

Point and Power.....forget it....I would share where possible...upz if good but not a need....cheers
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1