The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-09-2018, 07:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 6
SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute
I Finally Cheated on My Wife... with Our Maid

Sex for my wife was only a means of procreation; she was brought up to believe that sex was not supposed to be enjoyable. So, after she gave birth to our son, intercourse was far and wide. Our lifestyle changed and sex was placed on the back burner. Even then, whenever I had the urge, she would either reject my advances, procrastinate or always "have something else more important to do". Hearing my colleagues at work relate all their sexual exploits made me ever more frustrated. When my wife took ill and couldn’t do the housework anymore, we finally decided to engage a maid.

I guess you could say we were “desperate” for a domestic helper because between work and helping my son with his school work, not to mention laundry that was piling up. We needed help immediately so the better option was a “transfer maid”. Out of the many maids that were available, one of them stood out; her previous employer gave her an excellent testimony so choosing Sarwendah was a no brainer.

When I went to the maid agency to pick her up, I had the surprise of my life. What stood before me was different from the photo provided on the biodata.

======================
This is may be a work of fiction so names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales and incidents
are either the products of my imagination or used in a fictitious manner.
Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Last edited by SerflySGR; 24-09-2018 at 07:39 PM.
Old 21-09-2018, 08:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2248 / Power: 17
luvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond repute
Re: I Finally Cheated on My Wife... with Our Maid

Ts good start, cont pls
Old 21-09-2018, 09:43 PM
Samster

SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerflySGR View Post
When I went to the maid agency to pick her up, I had the surprise of my life. What stood before me was different from the photo provided on the biodata.
The “real” Sarwendah looked so much younger than the photograph in her biodata. She lowered her head and smiled meekly at me.

“Kamu umur berapakah?” I asked her her age as I couldn’t believe she was 25 years old, as stated in her biodata. She looked like a young Secondary 4 girl, with her petite body frame and her hair tied up in a ponytail.

The maid agent quickly chirped in, “She really 25 lah! Biodata cannot anyhow put one. You know Singapore Gahment, everything law-by-law one.”

Sarwendah nodded at the agent’s comment. Not wanting to continue this charade, I accepted the answer at face value.

Wanda, as she likes to be called, being a “transfer maid” was already familiar with “Singaporean Lifestyle” so it didn’t take long for her to “assimilate” into our family. She was like the “younger sister” to my wife and the “older sister” to our son. During those days when my wife felt “up to it”, we would go out together and people would mistaken us for a family.

Wanda was a capable girl and we began to dote on this “new member” of our family more. My wife and I became more liberal especially with her daily necessities; we saw her more as a family member than as a maid. Instead of used hand-me-downs, we went to shopping centres to shop for her clothes. We didn’t splurge on her but we made sure she had “fresh” clothes.

I know I might come off as “cheapskate” but shopping for clothes for Wanda was relatively cheaper. You see, with her petite frame, she could fit into “kid-sized clothes” which were cheaper.

She was a simple girl when she first joined our family. Some would call her a Plain Jane but over the span of a few months, she blossomed into a beautiful flower.

======================
This is may be a work of fiction so names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales and incidents
Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Last edited by SerflySGR; 13-10-2018 at 03:40 PM. Reason: Added photo for illustrative purposes only
Old 21-09-2018, 10:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 7
JackOfClubs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good start TS, camping for more
Old 21-09-2018, 10:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
Sainaga deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great start TS, support!
Old 21-09-2018, 10:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9999 / Power: 19
randily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond repute

Camping to support TS...

Cheers..

Cheers
Old 21-09-2018, 10:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 315 / Power: 18
JChoo is one of the Best!JChoo is one of the Best!JChoo is one of the Best!JChoo is one of the Best!

up you. hope you can complete the story
Old 21-09-2018, 10:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5632 / Power: 21
mike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond repute

Good start. Looking forward to more.
Old 21-09-2018, 10:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Another supporter here, please continue.
Old 22-09-2018, 02:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9583 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

camping...
Old 22-09-2018, 02:40 AM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: I Finally Cheated on My Wife... with Our Maid

Quote:
Originally Posted by JChoo View Post
up you. hope you can complete the story
Thank you Bro JChoo for your points.

I've long been a "silent reader";
Though I am not an accomplished writer like Bro ilock
but I hope that I can write something that is worth reading.

Thank you and welcome fellow campers:
luvuass, Sainaga, randily and dyelook

I will try my best.
Old 22-09-2018, 03:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 261 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3076 / Power: 18
NottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond repute

camping here
Old 22-09-2018, 03:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerflySGR View Post
She was a simple girl when she first joined our family. Some would call her a Plain Jane but over the span of a few months, she blossomed into a beautiful flower.
As Wanda bloomed, my wife seemed to wither away until one day, she had to be admitted to the hospital. I made Wanda accompany my wife at the hospital while I made special arrangements at work so that I could fetch my son to-and-from school each day.

It was the weekend and I had dropped Wanda and our son at the hospital to be with my wife while I came home to grab some stuff. The flat felt empty; devoid of the warmth and laughter that I had been accustomed to.

As if I were searching for something, I went into each room, starting from the Master Bedroom, my son's room and finally, Wanda's room. Since settling her in, this was the first time I ventured into her room.

Something inside of me stirred.
I felt excitement building up inside of me as I "explored" my maid's room. Something inside of me hoped to find something in her room. There should be something of interest to me. There must be!

I knew this was wrong; it was an invasion of privacy. What if Wanda found something amiss and complained about me?

"No, I am 'the man of the house'; I provide for this family. Everything inside this house belongs to me. I bought the clothes that Wanda wears every single day so technically those are my clothes so I am just checking on my own things." I kept "reminding" myself, giving me excuses to go through my maid's belongings.

I opened her wardrobe and examined her clothes. After what seemed like an eternity, I opened the drawer containing her intimates. Jackpot! This was where she kept the pieces of fabric that covered the most precious parts of her nubile body.

There was a certain kind of "innocence" in her choice of underwear. It reminded me of the type that younger girls would wear. Perhaps she got these because they were cheaper? I don't know because I never bought underwear for any women. And, because my wife viewed such things as "shameful", she never did share any such information to me.

[Images used are for illustrative purposes and to add visuals and realism to the story]

I picked up a piece of her cotton panties and like a sick pervert, I began to sniff it. I took in the smell of detergent and downy fabric softener and I felt a tightness in my groin. Like an addict I put the whole panties to my nose and I breathed in as hard as I could.

"These are Wanda's panties," I told myself as I envisioned my young maid doing the housework in nothing but her undies. Instinctively, I rubbed myself with my free hand.

What am I doing? Should I stop?

======================
This may be a work of fiction so names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales and incidents
Any images used are for illustrative purposes and to add visuals and realism to the story.

Last edited by SerflySGR; 22-09-2018 at 01:43 PM. Reason: Add photo of Cotton Panties (for illustration purposes only)
Old 22-09-2018, 06:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7054 / Power: 13
BK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond repute

this is a really nice story ts, more of it will be great.
Old 22-09-2018, 06:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Looking forward to your next updates to this nice story TS.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1