The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #10966  
Old 14-03-2018, 02:50 PM
wealthykid wealthykid is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 38
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
wealthykid is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Craigslist and other on-line Ladyboys

Quote:
Originally Posted by slavezero View Post
She's a post op. But damn playful. Can find her at GL.
Bro playful in what way? U tried before?
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #10967  
Old 15-03-2018, 03:16 PM
thumbtack1778 thumbtack1778 is offline
Samster (M)
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 1
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
thumbtack1778 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Craigslist and other on-line Ladyboys

Anybody tried Sara Sofia? Candice? Ice? Satine Jordan? Firsty?
All looks hot and quoted reasonable rateS.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #10968  
Old 15-03-2018, 07:05 PM
TheIdesOfMarch's Avatar
TheIdesOfMarch TheIdesOfMarch is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Singapore
Posts: 412
My Reputation: Points: 1729 / Power: 7
TheIdesOfMarch has a brilliant futureTheIdesOfMarch has a brilliant futureTheIdesOfMarch has a brilliant futureTheIdesOfMarch has a brilliant futureTheIdesOfMarch has a brilliant futureTheIdesOfMarch has a brilliant futureTheIdesOfMarch has a brilliant futureTheIdesOfMarch has a brilliant futureTheIdesOfMarch has a brilliant futureTheIdesOfMarch has a brilliant futureTheIdesOfMarch has a brilliant future
Re: Craigslist and other on-line Ladyboys

Review for TS Amor: http://singapore.cracker.com/Transse...ottoms/9592082

I remembered seeing her ad last year but missed out on her by a few days. Warning though: this is going to be a very conflicted FR.

Looks: same as in ad. What you see is what you get.

Service: very accommodating. Has a good sized cock hence great as a top in skills. Knows how to do proper prostate massaging as well.

Cons: she outed herself to me as a faker after I made her climax and cum in her condom from my riding. She admitted that usually for her clients she tops, and she fakes almost all her orgasms with them for "business reasons". As a paying client I can't say I agree with such tactics, especially since from me meeting her at the hotel lobby to me leaving the room it only took 20 minutes from start to finish. Imagine this: I made her cum in less than 20 minutes of sex, but she doesn't even usually cum for guys and she'd pretend to have finished around the same time she took for me, and sent them on their way. For what she charges it is a blatant rip off. The excuse of "I can't cum many times a day and if I cum I cannot get hard again" doesn't fly either. If you are marketing yourself as a top you should know and expect to have many asses to tap per day and get yourself Viagra as a result to last longer/have shorter recovery time.

Cost: quoted me 300. Negotiated down to 200 with her. On hindsight, a brilliant move.

RTF? Nope. Never. I cannot condone her business ethics. So guys stay away. There are better tops who are more genuine out there (usually Thai).
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #10969  
Old 16-03-2018, 12:28 PM
lurkergriff lurkergriff is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 56
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
lurkergriff deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Craigslist and other on-line Ladyboys

http://singapore.cracker.com/Transge...needed/7675902

super bad attitude guys. didnt even get the chance to write u all a FR.

thinks highly of herself and quotes out of this world, calls u poor trash when u tell her its a laughable price.

would avoid. any other bros got good reviews of her? because her attitude is way too fked up
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #10970  
Old 16-03-2018, 12:33 PM
lurkergriff lurkergriff is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 56
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
lurkergriff deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Craigslist and other on-line Ladyboys

https://singapore.craigslist.com.sg/...530092786.html

FR for Sayaka here:

note - i got full service for $50. its entirely do-able.

went up, she picked me up at lift lobby and entered her room. shes very tall and curvy (abit fat but more curvy).

she took a liking to me and appreciated that my stature could match hers. we chat abit and i realised she was already in a bathrobe with only lingerie underneath.

i took a quick shower, she led me to the bed. she likes frenching so we kissed alot. she touched and kissed me everywhere, esp nipples and gave me repeated bjs (i was capped).

her pu55y is tight and i pumped her for a total of 20min before cumming. her boobs obviously fake but large and great to watch them bounce.

her bj skill is great and shes def not a time watcher. wanted to pump her a55 but didnt have time (sadly).

pm me if need more info
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #10971  
Old 16-03-2018, 12:42 PM
lurkergriff lurkergriff is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 56
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
lurkergriff deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIdesOfMarch View Post
Review for TS Amor: http://singapore.cracker.com/Transse...ottoms/9592082

I remembered seeing her ad last year but missed out on her by a few days. Warning though: this is going to be a very conflicted FR.

Looks: same as in ad. What you see is what you get.

Service: very accommodating. Has a good sized cock hence great as a top in skills. Knows how to do proper prostate massaging as well.

Cons: she outed herself to me as a faker after I made her climax and cum in her condom from my riding. She admitted that usually for her clients she tops, and she fakes almost all her orgasms with them for "business reasons". As a paying client I can't say I agree with such tactics, especially since from me meeting her at the hotel lobby to me leaving the room it only took 20 minutes from start to finish. Imagine this: I made her cum in less than 20 minutes of sex, but she doesn't even usually cum for guys and she'd pretend to have finished around the same time she took for me, and sent them on their way. For what she charges it is a blatant rip off. The excuse of "I can't cum many times a day and if I cum I cannot get hard again" doesn't fly either. If you are marketing yourself as a top you should know and expect to have many asses to tap per day and get yourself Viagra as a result to last longer/have shorter recovery time.

Cost: quoted me 300. Negotiated down to 200 with her. On hindsight, a brilliant move.

RTF? Nope. Never. I cannot condone her business ethics. So guys stay away. There are better tops who are more genuine out there (usually Thai).
thanks bro. noticed that the thais usually quote more and arent business minded enough to budge.

my modus operandi is always to look for them a few days later and remind them that they still havent got my biz.

no matter how good lookin a ts is, shes not worth $300 in my book. $200 only if shes super model-ish.

so bros, please stop being carrots. i can afford it but dont let these ladies overinflate their prices.

if they're really good, id gladly do 300, but most of them dont even have many FRs or positive FRs
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #10972  
Old 16-03-2018, 02:48 PM
lurkergriff lurkergriff is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 56
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
lurkergriff deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by lurkergriff View Post
https://singapore.craigslist.com.sg/...530092786.html

FR for Sayaka here:

note - i got full service for $50. its entirely do-able.

went up, she picked me up at lift lobby and entered her room. shes very tall and curvy (abit fat but more curvy).

she took a liking to me and appreciated that my stature could match hers. we chat abit and i realised she was already in a bathrobe with only lingerie underneath.

i took a quick shower, she led me to the bed. she likes frenching so we kissed alot. she touched and kissed me everywhere, esp nipples and gave me repeated bjs (i was capped).

her pu55y is tight and i pumped her for a total of 20min before cumming. her boobs obviously fake but large and great to watch them bounce.

her bj skill is great and shes def not a time watcher. wanted to pump her a55 but didnt have time (sadly).

pm me if need more info
bros just to clarify, this isnt the price that sayaka charges.

im an a55hole. i lowball and negotiate tactically as some of u may know.

some of u may or may not agrer but its what i do to ensure im not overpaying and inflating the prices for everyone else.

plus it helps that im easy on the eye (i think)
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #10973  
Old 16-03-2018, 06:22 PM
doctor sex doctor sex is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Posts: 767
My Reputation: Points: 200 / Power: 17
doctor sex is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdoctor sex is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdoctor sex is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Craigslist and other on-line Ladyboys

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurkergriff View Post
http://singapore.cracker.com/Transge...needed/7675902

super bad attitude guys. didnt even get the chance to write u all a FR.

thinks highly of herself and quotes out of this world, calls u poor trash when u tell her its a laughable price.

would avoid. any other bros got good reviews of her? because her attitude is way too fked up
In your post below you admit to being an a55hole and lowballer. Perhaps in Lisa winkler you met a worthy opponent. She doesnít tolerate such people and quite frankly doesnít need to.

I rate Lisa as my best ladyboy experience but also my most expensive. It cost me more than $50 but she made an effort because of it.

You are both obviously at opposite ends of the price spectrum and donít respect each other as a result. No big deal, youíre both good looking apparently so will manage perfectly well without each other
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #10974  
Old 16-03-2018, 06:31 PM
LennyBoy LennyBoy is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Geylang
Posts: 75
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
LennyBoy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Craigslist and other on-line Ladyboys

Hey, guys!
Thanks for all your all your reviews and warnings!
They are really helpful..

https://singapore.craigslist.com.sg/...532416228.html

Chance upon this ad.. really praying this will be a gd review..
Looks clean and nice!
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #10975  
Old 16-03-2018, 07:33 PM
lurkergriff lurkergriff is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 56
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
lurkergriff deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by doctor sex View Post
In your post below you admit to being an a55hole and lowballer. Perhaps in Lisa winkler you met a worthy opponent. She doesnít tolerate such people and quite frankly doesnít need to.

I rate Lisa as my best ladyboy experience but also my most expensive. It cost me more than $50 but she made an effort because of it.

You are both obviously at opposite ends of the price spectrum and donít respect each other as a result. No big deal, youíre both good looking apparently so will manage perfectly well without each other
that's....enlightening. i may have did lisa winkler injustice in a fit of anger.

thanks for those words, did open up perspectives.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #10976  
Old 17-03-2018, 07:02 PM
ramu1675 ramu1675 is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 10
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ramu1675 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Craigslist and other on-line Ladyboys

Review on Izza :-)
http://singapore.cracker.com/Transse...e-fire/9512572

I had the pleasure of meeting Izza last week and i would say it was one of the best thing that happened to me. she stays in one of the most discreet hotel which is very central. She greeted me into her room looking very pretty and glamorous she is as you can see from her picture very voluptuous so the brothers who like big boobs she is the best treat in town. she was very relaxed and not in a hurry at all, she offered me a cigarette and smoked one herself as well. Post that we chatted for 10 min and then we went for a shower together i was in for a treat, she soaped me and bathed me and i did the same to her the small space of shower cubicle meant lot rubbing of soapy bodies together which was awesome.

We went out dried each other, she dried her hair and we smoked and we talked. she offered me a drink as well. Then i went to the bed and she joined me there, first she played with my nipples and then i returned the favor. She was rocking hard by then, her cock is well over 6 inches and is very thick it was pleasure to hold and more pleasures to suck on. she asked me to sleep with head on the edge of the bed and proceed to fuck my face for eternity while she blew me and played with my cock all the time. Then she proceed to fuck me and i must admit it was painful for a first few thrust but then i was begging for more and when then i finally came.

We cleaned ourself, chatted for some more time before saying good byes.

she was high on GFE as well, her pictures are 100% original, she actually does look prettier in real life and not a time watcher.

I will definitely be returning to her and will make the best of it before she heads back.

She is the best of the current girls in Singapore by far and a must try i am sure U won't regret meeting her as she is sweet and passionate
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #10977  
Old 18-03-2018, 09:44 AM
eddylee eddylee is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 31
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
eddylee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Craigslist and other on-line Ladyboys

Hi everyone I'm back!

Just got my ass fucked real good by Ingrid Moreira yesterday!

http://singapore.cracker.com/Transse...gapore/9411027

Paid a bomb, but what I got for it was all-inclusive! Cum-on-face, golden shower, full anal nelson... wow... and a real fine lady with a huge monster dick. Lucky I could take it in but my boypussy was too shallow to take it all in hehe... had to ask her not to go too deep a couple of times and she adjusted herself beautifully to it...
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #10978  
Old 19-03-2018, 01:29 AM
lwys lwys is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 13
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
lwys deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Craigslist and other on-line Ladyboys

Review on Kiosan:
http://singapore.cracker.com/Transse...kiosan/9701537

She has a nice and friendly personality, easy to chat with.
Looks wise is exactly like the photos, with a nice sized and rather thick cock.
Her bbbj was amazing, continuously deepthroat with fierce tongue action, i think first time i experience such an enthusiastic bj haha..
I returned the favor and sucked her tool, but i couldnt suck the whole length due to the thickness and im not experienced in it. Nice to suck as it was shaved and hygenic feeling.
Then she rode my cock in cowgirl with alot of enthusiasm, followed by missionary pumping. Her moans and pleas to fuck her harder really make me rock hard and i came quickly in missionary.

Overall a great experience, love her service attitude and enthusiasm.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #10979  
Old 19-03-2018, 11:14 AM
fieldusername fieldusername is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 338
My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 10
fieldusername deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by lwys View Post
Review on Kiosan:
http://singapore.cracker.com/Transse...kiosan/9701537

She has a nice and friendly personality, easy to chat with.
Looks wise is exactly like the photos, with a nice sized and rather thick cock.
Her bbbj was amazing, continuously deepthroat with fierce tongue action, i think first time i experience such an enthusiastic bj haha..
I returned the favor and sucked her tool, but i couldnt suck the whole length due to the thickness and im not experienced in it. Nice to suck as it was shaved and hygenic feeling.
Then she rode my cock in cowgirl with alot of enthusiasm, followed by missionary pumping. Her moans and pleas to fuck her harder really make me rock hard and i came quickly in missionary.

Overall a great experience, love her service attitude and enthusiasm.
Sounds hot.
Damage if it's ok to share?
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #10980  
Old 19-03-2018, 03:27 PM
Verboy Verboy is offline
Samster (M)
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Posts: 1
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Verboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldusername View Post
Sounds hot.
Damage if it's ok to share?
Iíve tried her a year ago. Think the dmg was 200sgd. Not sure whatís the rate now. Had a good time with her. She doesnít rush and happy to please so itís worth the money.

Iím currently looking for good top well endowed lb...anyone to recommend? if not I shall go back to kiosan...
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Advert Space Available
Reply



Bookmarks

Tags
now both are post op, tasha
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +8. The time now is 02:29 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copywrong © Samuel Leong 2006 ~ 2017 ph