The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 06-09-2004, 06:04 PM
pokeslow

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
1 bonk and she's mine

Hi all bros,

I have to say that TGs are really mismerising creatures. They could make a man goes bonkers or even go mad. Day in day out, only thinking of them and nothing goes right till you meet up with her again.

Anyway, I have heard/seen many bros here in the forum and outside, getting the best out of these TGs but many too suffered. But what I heard sometimes, are some bros here who meet a TG and mostly Ap Nam or FL, and just after 1 bonk (paid ones hor) will come back to SG land (or should I say reality land) and claim that the TG is theirs. They will claimed that they will be jealous and upset if these ladies are to be with other man, or worst sleeping with one. But that doesnt stop them from missing them and speaking highly of their 1 time escapade graphically to the rest of the bros. Not to mentioned, they claimed that these ladies are now their GF, and they have every rights on them.

My question is this, is this a norm? Does this happens to any of the bros here? If so, how do you handle the situation? Do you move on with her, or just forget it, or etc??

Do shares your views if you have went through it or you know anyone who had or is going through it now. Maybe this would be able to assist anyone who might find tips here.

Mean time..sanuk sabai!
Old 06-09-2004, 07:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
kwanteen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: 1 bonk and she's mine

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokeslow
Hi all bros,

I have to say that TGs are really mismerising creatures. They could make a man goes bonkers or even go mad. Day in day out, only thinking of them and nothing goes right till you meet up with her again.

Anyway, I have heard/seen many bros here in the forum and outside, getting the best out of these TGs but many too suffered. But what I heard sometimes, are some bros here who meet a TG and mostly Ap Nam or FL, and just after 1 bonk (paid ones hor) will come back to SG land (or should I say reality land) and claim that the TG is theirs. They will claimed that they will be jealous and upset if these ladies are to be with other man, or worst sleeping with one. But that doesnt stop them from missing them and speaking highly of their 1 time escapade graphically to the rest of the bros. Not to mentioned, they claimed that these ladies are now their GF, and they have every rights on them.

My question is this, is this a norm? Does this happens to any of the bros here? If so, how do you handle the situation? Do you move on with her, or just forget it, or etc??

Do shares your views if you have went through it or you know anyone who had or is going through it now. Maybe this would be able to assist anyone who might find tips here.

Mean time..sanuk sabai!
Hi bro Pokeslow,

Reality sucks big time....it's not only TG but osso other nationalities....trouble wif some is their inability to handle such situations. Most will learn the hard ways and some do not want to face reality...

chok dee na krup
Old 06-09-2004, 07:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1238 / Power: 22
DNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwanteen
Hi bro Pokeslow,

Reality sucks big time....it's not only TG but osso other nationalities....trouble wif some is their inability to handle such situations. Most will learn the hard ways and some do not want to face reality...

chok dee na krup
Can I share my Indo encounter .....

Ya ... came across one 90kg fella who booked a tiny cewek in Balai several times and he wanna play stud ...

Wake up and read my signature lah ... the red color ones ... hahaha

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Old 06-09-2004, 08:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 231 / Power: 20
meng is a Helpful and Caring Samstermeng is a Helpful and Caring Samstermeng is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro DNAT...please translate...what is that?
Old 06-09-2004, 09:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 21
asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNAT
Can I share my Indo encounter .....

Ya ... came across one 90kg fella who booked a tiny cewek in Balai several times and he wanna play stud ...

Wake up and read my signature lah ... the red color ones ... hahaha
90 kg bonking a tiny.. wow
Old 06-09-2004, 09:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 950 / Power: 22
ryanlim is a splendid one to beholdryanlim is a splendid one to beholdryanlim is a splendid one to beholdryanlim is a splendid one to beholdryanlim is a splendid one to beholdryanlim is a splendid one to beholdryanlim is a splendid one to beholdryanlim is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNAT
he's a Samster?
如果留下多一秒鐘 可以減少明天想你的痛
我會願意放下所有 交換任何一絲絲可能的佔有
Old 06-09-2004, 09:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
GiddlyGook deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by meng
Bro DNAT...please translate...what is that?
I love (cinta) those babes (cewek) but those babes only love money(duit)
Old 06-09-2004, 10:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 846 / Power: 23
Montbank is a splendid one to beholdMontbank is a splendid one to beholdMontbank is a splendid one to beholdMontbank is a splendid one to beholdMontbank is a splendid one to beholdMontbank is a splendid one to beholdMontbank is a splendid one to behold

ai yoz, DNAT ah, haven't got over what that bro did meh ? kek

And there are many guys who think that all ladies whom they fancy should be attached to them and I would say those who think a TG or a cewek who would be theirs after 1 bonk belong to the same cat. My 2 cts.
Old 07-09-2004, 01:16 AM
Samster

Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 23
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiddlyGook
I have many tiraks, but none of them treat me as their tirak.

hahaha
SC

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.

Men will only be troubled by 2 issues.
1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...

Old 07-09-2004, 01:20 AM
Samster

Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 23
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokeslow
Hi all bros,

hahaha, SAD FUCKS. We leave them in their FANTASY DREAMS. And the best part, the more graphical they explain, the more men will be bonking them in the MP.

IT CHA TAMMAI?

hahaha
SC

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.

Men will only be troubled by 2 issues.
1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...

Old 07-09-2004, 10:16 AM
Samster

DNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiddlyGook
Thanks for the translation ya

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Old 07-09-2004, 10:24 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Montbank
ai yoz, DNAT ah, haven't got over what that bro did meh ? kek

And there are many guys who think that all ladies whom they fancy should be attached to them and I would say those who think a TG or a cewek who would be theirs after 1 bonk belong to the same cat. My 2 cts.
not say I wanna say bad abt ppl .... there are only 2 solutions if a cheongster wanna play real or have those mentality as described by the thread starter:

1. house-keep the gal and make her be your 'pet'
2. marry the gal and stay together with her

Anything which excludes the above 2 solutions are purely 'chwee kong lam par song' or day-dreaming .... wakie wakie

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Old 07-09-2004, 10:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaivisitor
Bro, they have EVERY right to claim that these ladies are now their GF...... at least for the 2 hours (or the night) they paid for their time with the WL, kekekekekeke
wow ThV, like that go Batam better leh .... S$40-50 can get 24 hours GF - plentiful & can slowly choose somemore

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Old 07-09-2004, 10:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4894 / Power: 23
vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute

not only Thai Girl can have tat kind of VOODOO
other countries girls ard asia have tat kind of kongtao power
u will need alot of wills/guidance to stay on the chionging path
as DELI always quote to another bro "IS U CALL CHICKEN AND NOT CHICKEN CALL U" is vali the correct
agreee sometime one must learn one lesson jialat jialat than they will grow and i believe many chiongster have this painful experience
but hope this small price pay will help to them to play the girl game better
GET wat u PAID for for worthfully either to FL,WL,GRO,students, or just any normal ordinary girl

juz my 2 cents worths of thought
Old 07-09-2004, 10:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4894 / Power: 23
vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaivisitor
Bro, they have EVERY right to claim that these ladies are now their GF...... at least for the 2 hours (or the night) they paid for their time with the WL, kekekekekeke
tink we cannot other mind to tink/talk wat they wan
human right mah...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1