The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 31-03-2017, 01:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 339 / Power: 22
Don Hay is one of the Best!Don Hay is one of the Best!Don Hay is one of the Best!Don Hay is one of the Best!
Thumbs up Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pomrakthai View Post
Today Wildboar started work after being caught in Macau and sent back to PRC, so nowhere to go but to be back to ACE.

Under "Operation Koong Foo Zi" Pom fast-hand-fast-leg hopped over to ACE in a very hot afternoon (before that god damned rain).

As usual, she "captured" Pom with her sweet smile and off we went for some shiok shiok and as promised, the FR

Name/Nick: Ah Fang (Wildboar)
Boobs: 8/10 C cup - not sagging
Body: 8/10 Tall (typical Hubei Northern Chinese girl body)
Skin: 6/10 Fairer than last time before she left for Macau
AR : NIL (not a Northern PRC practice)
BJ: CBJ 7/10 (cannot match Sotong's CBJ)
FJ: 8/10
Damage: RM 80
RTF: YES....my regular
Thanks for FR sharing. good good
Old 31-03-2017, 04:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Firdausahmad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

Quote:
Today Wildboar started work after being caught in Macau and sent back to PRC, so nowhere to go but to be back to ACE.

Under "Operation Koong Foo Zi" Pom fast-hand-fast-leg hopped over to ACE in a very hot afternoon (before that god damned rain).

As usual, she "captured" Pom with her sweet smile and off we went for some shiok shiok and as promised, the FR

Name/Nick: Ah Fang (Wildboar)
Boobs: 8/10 C cup - not sagging
Body: 8/10 Tall (typical Hubei Northern Chinese girl body)
Skin: 6/10 Fairer than last time before she left for Macau
AR : NIL (not a Northern PRC practice)
BJ: CBJ 7/10 (cannot match Sotong's CBJ)
FJ: 8/10
Damage: RM 80
RTF: YES....my regular
Yooooh, Pom! I was one step ahead of u!
I was also at ACe, when I stepped off the staircae, this woman came following me! "Hey! Hello! You cannot recognsie me ah?"

I turned aroudn and saw this woman very familiar face.

"I am Ahfang ah!"

"My fat friend never called you?"

"Yes, he's coming to see me later!"

We talked a bit and she invited me to her room.

No, I told her as I wanted to look see.

One hour passed no gurl catches my eyes and she came to my table again.

I said no again. Not too happy with her performance last time.

"In what way you not satisfied? Any special requests?"

"I alway prefer BBBJ."

"OKay, I do BBBJ for you lah."

Walau eh! In the room, she swallowed my fishballs one by one!

WIR? Unlikely, when I came down, I saw another leng lui!

Shit! If I had seen this leng lui earlier, I wouldn't have taken wildboar.

BTW, MIB very active this season, many MP in Setapak and even Kota Damansara kena kau kau last week. Be careful...
Old 31-03-2017, 06:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4265 / Power: 21
pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firdausahmad View Post
Yooooh, Pom! I was one step ahead of u!
I was also at ACe, when I stepped off the staircae, this woman came following me! "Hey! Hello! You cannot recognsie me ah?"

I turned aroudn and saw this woman very familiar face.

"I am Ahfang ah!"

"My fat friend never called you?"

"Yes, he's coming to see me later!"

We talked a bit and she invited me to her room.

No, I told her as I wanted to look see.

One hour passed no gurl catches my eyes and she came to my table again.

I said no again. Not too happy with her performance last time.

"In what way you not satisfied? Any special requests?"

"I alway prefer BBBJ."

"OKay, I do BBBJ for you lah."

Walau eh! In the room, she swallowed my fishballs one by one!

WIR? Unlikely, when I came down, I saw another leng lui!

Shit! If I had seen this leng lui earlier, I wouldn't have taken wildboar.

BTW, MIB very active this season, many MP in Setapak and even Kota Damansara kena kau kau last week. Be careful...
Hahaha....That was the guy that Wildboar mentioned Good lah, oledi rak you 12 raks to "lift" yours (points) up
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Map to ACE posted in page 692 of this thread

POM WILL ONLY EXCHANGE POINTS WITH THOSE WITH POWER OF 5 AND ABOVE
Old 31-03-2017, 10:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ReverseFuture deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi, im a newbie to this cheongster scene and in a few weeks time im going to sap chuen to find my first ever PRC but i have a question to ask what if when during the action the MIB suddenly raid and i get caught what would happen to me? would really appreciate any help from all the fellow seniors thank you very much
Old 01-04-2017, 08:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 330 / Power: 22
dargonfly75 is one of the Best!dargonfly75 is one of the Best!dargonfly75 is one of the Best!dargonfly75 is one of the Best!
Early morning FR.

Name: Ah Xin
Species: Shangai Panda
Specification: C Cup MILF

Can: Said everything can.. 1 dragon service
Cannot: Actually, cannot kiss, cannot touch hair, cannot do slow pump. Cannot squeeze hard.
Did: CBJ, Quick woman on top, Missionary. She also did a reasonable massage but thats not the main course we go Ace for.

Verdict: Flipped car

Before go up, says 80 all in. Went up, ask for 100. See for yourself if the above is 1 dragon service. More like 1 worm service.

She is an old bird but I forgot cos long time never drop by ACE. Was warned by Chairman KK before that she is flip car. Oh well...
Old 01-04-2017, 10:57 AM
Samster

pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReverseFuture View Post
Hi, im a newbie to this cheongster scene and in a few weeks time im going to sap chuen to find my first ever PRC but i have a question to ask what if when during the action the MIB suddenly raid and i get caught what would happen to me? would really appreciate any help from all the fellow seniors thank you very much
Well, it is a touch and go situation. Sometimes cheongsters are left off the hook but sometimes when they are hard up for money......well, bless you

Pom had saw some ah peks kena cos they didn't bring along IC's, so MIB led them to the side lane and kow dim

Pom thinks that it will be worse if one is a Muslim

The worse scenario is going to the wrong place, at the wrong time, and met the wrong people.
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 01-04-2017, 11:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dargonfly75 View Post
Early morning FR.

Name: Ah Xin
Species: Shangai Panda
Specification: C Cup MILF

Can: Said everything can.. 1 dragon service
Cannot: Actually, cannot kiss, cannot touch hair, cannot do slow pump. Cannot squeeze hard.
Did: CBJ, Quick woman on top, Missionary. She also did a reasonable massage but thats not the main course we go Ace for.

Verdict: Flipped car

Before go up, says 80 all in. Went up, ask for 100. See for yourself if the above is 1 dragon service. More like 1 worm service.

She is an old bird but I forgot cos long time never drop by ACE. Was warned by Chairman KK before that she is flip car. Oh well...
That's why Pom has maintained being served by my favourites, Sotong and Wildboar

To qualify to be selected as Pom's favourites, the first time must not flip car. It is a NO-NO even if she is prettier than Sotong Wildboar or even Camel (later flipped car like shit, so goes Camel from my List of Preference)

You must point to me which was your latest flip car when we meet over lim kopi session to day.
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 01-04-2017, 02:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ReverseFuture deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Well, it is a touch and go situation. Sometimes cheongsters are left off the hook but sometimes when they are hard up for money......well, bless you

Pom had saw some ah peks kena cos they didn't bring along IC's, so MIB led them to the side lane and kow dim

Pom thinks that it will be worse if one is a Muslim

The worse scenario is going to the wrong place, at the wrong time, and met the wrong people.
Oh ok thanks alot , will post my first ever FR soon wish me luck =D
Old 01-04-2017, 07:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 330 / Power: 22
dargonfly75 is one of the Best!dargonfly75 is one of the Best!dargonfly75 is one of the Best!dargonfly75 is one of the Best!
Quote:
That's why Pom has maintained being served by my favourites, Sotong and Wildboar

To qualify to be selected as Pom's favourites, the first time must not flip car. It is a NO-NO even if she is prettier than Sotong Wildboar or even Camel (later flipped car like shit, so goes Camel from my List of Preference)

You must point to me which was your latest flip car when we meet over lim kopi session to day.
sorry bro for literally spilling tea on you. kortot mak.

was at ACE again this afternoon. in terms of crowd, think more girls than punters which is a good thing. a lot of quality looking pho mei meis.

think sengseng taikor is monitoring this forum. after complaining about my flip car this morning, he guided me from above and helped me choose the right girl. forgot to shout sengseng as i cum. hope he doesnt blame me.

Name: XiangXiang (Princess Xiang Xiang?)
Age: 28(she say one but with makeup on, looks much younger)
Species: Pho

Though princess was shortlisted but was actually aiming for another girl but as i sep up to pick the girl, sengseng taikor whispered in my ear, take the pink dress girl.

So went up to princess and ask her "you want how much". she replied "80, service very good de". ok, lets go.

services: shower together, bbbj for a long time. (had a session in the morning so can last very long). only went for missionary but she let me do whatever i like. like kiss her neck, boobs, squeeze her boobs etc. didnt attempt to speak french with her. while bonking her, she call"ao ao gong lao gong, hen suangl
. any man hear also feel good.

post cum, lie down together and rest and she chat a bit with me. super gfe.

gave her 2 thumbs and a dick up.

rtf: definitely if i am in town again.

caveat: caveat, one man's meat is another poison. refer to fr for services provided but then due to whatever reason is not provided, dun blame me. 😁

for regular kakis, pls ask bro pomrakthai which girl. dun ask me for number as i didnt take. if fate has it, i will rtf her again. miss her as i finish typing.. signing out dargonfly75
Old 01-04-2017, 11:28 PM
Samster

Lucky Dragonfly (sounds better than DARgonfly) got guided by Hole-ly Ghost Sengseng from above

Double LIKE some more. Hopefully not like Camel, started with super duper GFE and ended with flip-flip car or flip-flip camel.

Pom, Masked-keteer and Dragonfly met at ACE and yak, yak yak. Bro Dragonfly was so excited that he had found THE ONE, toppled his teh tarik onto pom's dress, luckily dark blue one otherwise one brown batch liao, luckily wifey smelt "teh smell" and not "teh-teh smell"

Before that Pinky captured Dragonfly, one red riding hood came over and molested Pom and Masked-keteer, but surprisingly no hew that handsome Dragonfly woh. Actually Dragonfly was eyeing her earlier on.

As usual, Wildboar picked up my scent and zeroed in ....well, got brothers around, so had to defer fucking her. Later before going home, Pom screwed Wildboar kao kao more terror than the pouring rain.

Next time we visit Genting to play the latest Vietcong Roulette
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 02-04-2017, 04:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 12
limking deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylimking deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Hi all bros , this place sound super interesting . Can you guys let me know near where is this place or any landmark nearby ?
Mostly I go cheong in Bukit Bintang when in KL . Wanna go see see look look & poke poke too . Thanks
Old 02-04-2017, 07:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by limking View Post
Hi all bros , this place sound super interesting . Can you guys let me know near where is this place or any landmark nearby ?
Mostly I go cheong in Bukit Bintang when in KL . Wanna go see see look look & poke poke too . Thanks
Oh...invasion of Singaporeans.
Well, ACE has a run down look from the outside, and even along the stair case, but Cheongsters don't really mind. You have been forewarned.

ACE was supposed to be a show-case complex for trading of electronic parts and components and a service apartment like hotel called Richmont Hotel. Both the schemes failed miserably and the hotel did not take off, forcing many unit owners to convert them into living quarters. The first few years of its existence saw many units were living quarters for families, with the first 2 floors having many outlets selling electronic components and 2 coffee shops, Kim Wah Kopi Tiam was one of them and still exist today.

Then a nearby food court called "Peng Hwa" was fortunately or unfortunately
invaded by PRC Da Mah MILF plying the flesh trade under the pretext of selling kwah chi (thus they were nicknamed the "kwai chi ladies"). A few years later, Peng Hwa Food Court was demolished to give way to a newer cluster of shop lots and had to move to the present space and renamed "New Peng Hwa" The ladies followed and it thrived for sometime. Some PRC's began to throng the Kim Wah Kopi Tiam and rented some apartment units upstairs. With news spread on such opportunities, newer and younger PRC's cam along. Some were Spa girls quality and soon replaced many MILF's and thus boost up the image of the joint.

Pom was one of those who frequented this new joint. My earliest regular was a PRC named Ah Ying from Hubei, body, bust and shape just like Sotong. She did not come back after being caught plying her trade in New Peng Hwa.

Slowly, over a few years, many apartment units were vacated by Chinese families and replaced with PRC's and Bangla workers. Many outlets closed down and moved out. Even the delicious Wan Tan Mee stall also went bungkus (or ta pao liao). Later it became famous and referred to as ACE by cheongsters. A few years ago, Vietcongs came in and slowly displaced the PRC's therefore many pretty PRC's did not bother to come back to ACE.

Well, you have missed my lengthy guide on how to go there which was posted a century ago. Anyway, I have attached 2 maps and hope they help.
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 02-04-2017, 07:59 PM
Samster

ACE is "Kompleks Eletronik ACE" the building next to New Peng Hwa Restaurant.

You can also try to locate Pudu LRT station and walk from there too.
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 02-04-2017, 08:02 PM
Samster

That Teddy Bear told me that he is bust and fully engaged in playing Vietcong Roulettes in Genting, so Teddy Bear won't float head in ACE liao and he has found a new Vietcong Cuci Tunnel in Genting to cuci his kukujiao.

Any gathering among us should not include Teddy Bear liao. Teddy Bear stay in Cloud 9 liao.
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 02-04-2017, 10:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 12
limking deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylimking deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
ACE is "Kompleks Eletronik ACE" the building next to New Peng Hwa Restaurant.

You can also try to locate Pudu LRT station and walk from there too.
Thanks , Pom. You're the best.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1