The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff

Notices

Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff Test posts & questions regarding the forums. Please note that NEW MEMBERS are on moderation for a couple days in the other forums. However, this test forum is unmoderated & your posts will appear immediately. Note that you are still free to post messages in ANY section you choose but messages that you post in the other sections will not appear until they are released from the moderation queue. Your moderation period is over when the "(M)" below your nick disappears. Reputation cannot be added or deducted in this section.
NB: You cannot get out of moderation by posting in this section ONLY. You have to contribute positively in the other sections. 

Sam's Private Picture Forum - so much pussy juice! Image
View the sexiest broads that money can buy at Sam's Private Picture forum. SIX years worth of uncensored images all thumbnailed and catalogued for your downloading convenience. Join Now!

User Tag List

Old 21-01-2011, 07:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 374 / Power: 20
klguylate30s is a living Saint! - you won't find betterklguylate30s is a living Saint! - you won't find betterklguylate30s is a living Saint! - you won't find betterklguylate30s is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Reputation system update - 12 March 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerB View Post
Events in Chang ping 20-01-2011 11:10 PM ????
Events in Chang ping 20-01-2011 08:37 PM sss
For your viewing pleasure 20-01-2011 04:53 PM )

Mod,
Hahaha.. after the lesson you taught a samster, all the zappers are left speechless to protect their nick and points...
I feeling great !!!

Good night to you zappers? May you sleep well and sweet dreams !

hahahahahahahaha
Sammy is a good moderator and was doing the appropriate thing! Zapping & Upping is not disallowed in SB but being rude & offensive and you do so at your own risk! Just sharing my exp and not a Mod here!
Old 21-01-2011, 08:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
TigerB is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by klguylate30s View Post
Sammy is a good moderator and was doing the appropriate thing! Zapping & Upping is not disallowed in SB but being rude & offensive and you do so at your own risk! Just sharing my exp and not a Mod here!
Bro..
What you say makes sense.
Wish you great weekend ahead.

Bye.
Old 01-02-2011, 01:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3917 / Power: 24
DO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Sam,

I was zap with the following remarks on 1 Feb 11.
Section: Matters of The Heart
Thread: A patron turned lover and hubby.
01-02-2011 10:00 AM
Remarks: fuck your mother cheebye

Also
Section: Adult Discussions about Sex
Thread:Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs
28-12-2010 01:22 PM
Remarks: You, like Warbird, are fucking assholes to bully these poor defenceless women like this, using them and dumping them. There is retribution in this world. Just wait, you blowjob cheebye!

Your enlightenment would be greatly appreciated.
2) 不要出卖自己
3) 不要背叛自己
4) 不要对不起自己

是你的,就是你的。
不是你的,不要抢!

人之所以快乐,不是因为得到的多、而是因为计较的少
Officially Retired From The Nite Scene
Old 01-02-2011, 02:33 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

The culprits are spidey69 for the 1 Feb remark and grouchycabi for the other one.

Both have been placed under moderation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DO_YOU_BJ View Post
Hi Sam,

I was zap with the following remarks on 1 Feb 11.
Section: Matters of The Heart
Thread: A patron turned lover and hubby.
01-02-2011 10:00 AM
Remarks: fuck your mother cheebye

Also
Section: Adult Discussions about Sex
Thread:Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs
28-12-2010 01:22 PM
Remarks: You, like Warbird, are fucking assholes to bully these poor defenceless women like this, using them and dumping them. There is retribution in this world. Just wait, you blowjob cheebye!

Your enlightenment would be greatly appreciated.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 01-02-2011, 02:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3917 / Power: 24
DO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
The culprits are spidey69 for the 1 Feb remark and grouchycabi for the other one.

Both have been placed under moderation.
Thanks mate
My hero
2) 不要出卖自己
3) 不要背叛自己
4) 不要对不起自己

是你的,就是你的。
不是你的,不要抢!

人之所以快乐,不是因为得到的多、而是因为计较的少
Officially Retired From The Nite Scene
Old 05-02-2011, 06:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1361 / Power: 15
Ichigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud of

Boss Sam,

Being Lunar New Year and all, I was zapped with the following cursing remarks by a foul mouth loser without leaving his nic:

Hanging Flowers Joints 05-02-2011 05:05 PM Mai dua kang lah! Your hole is as big as sentosa cannon as big as DO_YOU_BJ & MoralEpitome! All the dua kang yao xius here! Don't always talk cock here lah! LOL

Please forgive me if my Hokkein is not perfect but at least I do know that the phrase" yao xius" are profane words in hokkien and equivalent as insulting and cursing entire family in meaninig.

It is ok to disagree or argue in an online forum. However using profanity and insulting words are completely uncalled for. Much less using these words hiding behind a monitor and especially, during Lunar New Year cos it does goes to show that the loser behind this zapping is really disrespectful of our traditional culture and value towards another fellow Chinese. I understand from elders that great misfortune and bad luck will befall onto him.

Froum God, your enlightenment would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you
Old 07-02-2011, 11:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 15
splicer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky chan View Post
Appreciate that for up keeping the rules n regulation.
fully agreed with it. the boss is very neutral and just if anyone violates one of the rules and regulations.
my point is not -999 cos i still have not violate any of his rules and regulations.

well will still try my best to share and contribute and truly believe that one day,my points will return to postive.
Old 08-02-2011, 10:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 14
Playman2 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPlayman2 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPlayman2 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Talking Re: Reputation system update - 12 March 2010

Quote:
updated by Big Sexy (12 Mar 2010)

1. Everyone starts with 15 reputation points and reputation power of 0. When a reputation score of 35 is reached, reputation power becomes 1.

Regards,
sam.
Can Boss Sammy or anyone enlighten me as I have reached reputation score of 50+ but then I still under moderation and no reputation power, so I was told that my postings is too little.

What is the guide line of min. postings per day or overall postings to gain that reputation power.

Thanks!
Old 08-02-2011, 11:58 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playman2 View Post
Can Boss Sammy or anyone enlighten me as I have reached reputation score of 50+ but then I still under moderation and no reputation power, so I was told that my postings is too little.

What is the guide line of min. postings per day or overall postings to gain that reputation power.

Thanks!
I have a more pertinent question for you... how did you end up with a rep score of 50+ with only 13 posts containing ZERO useful info... just some inane one liners????

I've warned you before not to mess with the system.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

Old 09-02-2011, 12:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 14
whiteangelcsh is one of the Best!whiteangelcsh is one of the Best!whiteangelcsh is one of the Best!

Boss,

I hv been zapped this time which I personally opined tt it's unreasonable. Appreciate u could enlighten and also for me to check wif the zapper on the rationale behind this zap:

party on 12feb2011
08-02-2011 08:16 PM
if u dun wan me to up ur pts, den i zap u mr irresponsible

I'm not sure in wat ways was I wrong in posting my comment within tt thread and how am I being irresponsible.

Thks.

Erotic Shoots

Private Photography
Old 09-02-2011, 03:36 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiteangelcsh View Post

I'm not sure in wat ways was I wrong in posting my comment within tt thread and how am I being irresponsible.

Thks.
There is no "right" or "wrong" involved. Members are allowed to zap you for no reason whatsoever.

Old 09-02-2011, 09:26 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 3727 / Power: 0
Kuan Aik Hong has a reputation beyond reputeKuan Aik Hong has a reputation beyond reputeKuan Aik Hong has a reputation beyond reputeKuan Aik Hong has a reputation beyond reputeKuan Aik Hong has a reputation beyond reputeKuan Aik Hong has a reputation beyond reputeKuan Aik Hong has a reputation beyond reputeKuan Aik Hong has a reputation beyond reputeKuan Aik Hong has a reputation beyond reputeKuan Aik Hong has a reputation beyond reputeKuan Aik Hong has a reputation beyond repute

Dear Boss, I have been send to moderation for more than half a year. What is my chances of restoring my points and powers back? THanks
Old 09-02-2011, 09:48 AM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

mate.. here is a thought.
why dont you start to contribute?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuan Aik Hong View Post
What is my chances of restoring my points and powers back? THanks

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 09-02-2011, 09:50 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuan Aik Hong View Post
What is my chances of restoring my points and powers back? THanks
If you don't start contributing, your chances are ZERO!

You have to work your way back one point at a time. It's easy. Many members have done it with no problems whatsoever.

Old 09-02-2011, 01:39 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 3727 / Power: 0
Kuan Aik Hong has a reputation beyond reputeKuan Aik Hong has a reputation beyond reputeKuan Aik Hong has a reputation beyond reputeKuan Aik Hong has a reputation beyond reputeKuan Aik Hong has a reputation beyond reputeKuan Aik Hong has a reputation beyond reputeKuan Aik Hong has a reputation beyond reputeKuan Aik Hong has a reputation beyond reputeKuan Aik Hong has a reputation beyond reputeKuan Aik Hong has a reputation beyond reputeKuan Aik Hong has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
If you don't start contributing, your chances are ZERO!

You have to work your way back one point at a time. It's easy. Many members have done it with no problems whatsoever.
Sure I will start to contribute right away....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1