The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-04-2018, 10:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 695 / Power: 19
prince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Fantasies and Stories of My Wife and Me

Anyone wanna share their stories too?
Old 19-04-2018, 09:18 AM
Samster

prince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to behold

Some proof on the size.
Old 19-04-2018, 09:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 15
Kovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant future

Massive u lucky fella
Old 19-04-2018, 01:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kovovo View Post
Massive u lucky fella

That's if you are a breast guy
Old 19-04-2018, 11:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 548 / Power: 18
vkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by prince_81 View Post
Anyone wanna share their stories too?
I am not good at writing story. This is a story of my friend. He got married to this girl who is pretty, perfect skin and sharp features. To me, each part of her looks very nice but overall, she is only slightly above average.

My friend and me went swimming in a public swimming pool and we noticed one MILF swim in micro bikini and her bottoms were too small to cover her mould and we found it very arousing to watch her. The life guards also never stop her... why would they stop her.

The swimming pool was not very popular in the morning and there were very few swimmers. I was there very often and found that she doesn't have a fix pattern of coming for morning swim. So I take leave to go swimming whenever I can. My friend did the same until he confided with his wife.

His wife decided to join us swimming to check it out if this is true. Bingo, she saw the lady swimming that day but she came in a conservative swimming suit. Some how the wife thinks that my friend may be bluffing her but since he seems so fascinated by the MILF, she decided to take the plunge and bought a sexy bikini to swim there. Wife is a China Lady whom he married through an arranged marriage from a small village. This woman is quite smart and learnt very fast on getting around the estate and can speak some basic English.

She looked so sexy when she swam with us that I had a 2 hour errection, just watching her. This went on for a few occassions but stopped eventually as my friend became less interested.
Old 21-04-2018, 07:54 AM
Samster

Nice story... This thread is getting quiet again.
No more discussions already?

Last edited by prince_81; 21-04-2018 at 05:34 PM.
Old 22-04-2018, 03:38 AM
Samster

Adventure #6: Wife Panties

We have moved on to get married and shifted to our new HDB flat in the northeast of Singapore. With a place of our own, sex is definitely more frequent and wild. We have done it at all corners of the house; in the living room, in the kitchen, in the toilet, in the bedroom. Sometimes without drawing the curtains or without switching the lights off.

After staying for few months, I have also gotten to know our neighbours; A, a plump Chinese guy and B, a muscular built Indian guy. Both are staying with their wives and young kids.

One Saturday morning, as I was on my way for breakfast alone (wife went out with friends), I bumped into both of them at the lift lobby. After the standard greetings and chit chatting, I proposed to host them at my place this afternoon for a get together, since my wife is not around.

Afternoon came, they both came over. Brought some beer, wines and snacks along. I gave them a tour around the house. While showing our master bedroom toilet, I realised that my wife's laundry basket is still filled. The basket is for her undergarments, usually she will only wash them during weekends as she is also working. I can see both of them noticed the laundry basket and seems more interested in that than my tour.

Proceed to the living room for drinking session. Halfway through, an wild idea came into my mind; I decided to test them out. I pretended to have a tummy ache and just rushed to use the common bathroom instead of my master toilet. So the plan worked, after a few minutes, they wanted to use the bathroom too. I told them I not done yet and ask them go ahead to use my master bathroom. Finally after 30 mins, I came out. We finished up the beer and wine and call it a day. They went back and I fell asleep on the sofa (forget to check if any of them really enjoyed her used undergarments)

Later that evening, my wife came back. She did her laundry and washed up. As we are staying alone, she will always just dress in her long spaghetti strap tank top (long enough to cover her butt) and with just a pair of panties/gstrings.

I woke up, and was aroused by her sexy attire. We made out in the living room (shall skip the details). Pulled down her panties and fingered with her pussy. "Ah... Ah... dear, ah anyone came ... Ah.. this afternoon?.. Ah.." She moaned and asked me at the same time.

"A and B came lor. I saw them this morning so I invited them over. Why leh" I replied while continue to finger. "Then... ah... Ah....anyone... Ah.. used our..toilet? " She asked shyly. That's when I remembered my plan. "Oh, both of them got use. Cause I tummy ache and was using the common bathroom." I slid in another finger and fasten my fingering as I replied.

"Ah... dear.. . Ahh .. Ah.. i. Ah.think. they ....got.. play... .. Ah.. .. With my .... bras ... panties.. ..I saw... wet ..ah.. wet stains.... when.. I ...ah ..washing.. Just now.." She blamed me for letting them use our master bathroom. But I can feel her pussy was so wet when she was telling me that they played with her undergarments.

"Who asked you never keep properly? Anyway shiok right. This shows you turned them on ma. They have already smelled and probably licked your pussy stained panties. It's like them licking your wet chee bye now." I stopped fingering, spread her legs wide on the sofa and licked her pussy. "Aren't you excited that they know how your chee bye smell and taste like now?

"Ah... don't....Ah..I.... ..cum....cumming....Ah...." She orgasmed and lie on the sofa panting. "Ah... again... dear.. faster.. Ah.. cum....again... Ah. Cummming.." She orgasmed again as I inserted my cock into her. It didn't take long before we both cummed together on the sofa.

Last edited by prince_81; 24-04-2018 at 08:38 AM.
Old 22-04-2018, 07:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3511 / Power: 9
meijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond repute

really nice story, enjoy it. look forward to your next update, support your thread.
Old 22-04-2018, 12:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
Dengue deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice share bro, please continue
Old 22-04-2018, 02:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by meijipcc View Post
really nice story, enjoy it. look forward to your next update, support your thread.
Thank you.. I also hope I got more stories to share . These are the pair that gets stained according to her.

Old 22-04-2018, 02:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Damn sexciting TS's latest updates. ... here to support again.. but TS so bad 1, treat him so well, giv him my points but he neber invite me to his house for a 'tour'.. haha.. no offense.. just kidding only...

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 22-04-2018 at 03:18 PM.
Old 22-04-2018, 04:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Damn sexciting TS's latest updates. ... here to support again.. but TS so bad 1, treat him so well, giv him my points but he neber invite me to his house for a 'tour'.. haha.. no offense.. just kidding only...
Well i showed u what the tour will see anyway. And added u on kik..
So I should open to all.. to chat on kik if they want. PM me..

Last edited by prince_81; 22-04-2018 at 05:04 PM.
Old 22-04-2018, 11:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 8
Belvereder deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story TS, please continue!
Old 23-04-2018, 02:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 15
fatalfacts is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfatalfacts is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfatalfacts is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfatalfacts is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by prince_81 View Post
Thank you.. I also hope I got more stories to share . These are the pair that gets stained according to her.

Show us your wife’s panty/bra drawers...all her sexy and daily panty & bra. I hope can jerk with yr pic!!
Old 23-04-2018, 06:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9446 / Power: 26
i^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond repute

interesting and nicely written story TS, great share and please do keep it going.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1