The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-04-2018, 01:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: anyone tried those adult friendship sites?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitestalker7788 View Post
Bro any particular pub to recommend? Sounds like you got some lobang, or you have some ctc to share hehe.

I only managed to have a taste of milf twice.
One of them whom I picked up in Attica where she was there with her colleagues for some drinks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by C-Note View Post
Bro, any pubs that you can recommend?
I don't know, I guess any pub will do if you got the $kill$.
Old 05-05-2018, 11:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
wings32 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: anyone tried those adult friendship sites?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ineedpills View Post
sites like singaporeflirts and iwantu tht kind, basically pple there meet to have sex.

are those real or just to cheat money?
I tried many of those sites, and can't say generally that are to cheating as you said, simply some sites work the job, and on the other side some sites are useless...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1