The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-04-2018, 10:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 565 / Power: 17
Halcyon. is a name known to allHalcyon. is a name known to allHalcyon. is a name known to allHalcyon. is a name known to allHalcyon. is a name known to allHalcyon. is a name known to all
Re: My Best Friend's Mom, Kat

Wah. Almost Everyday I will see if there is any update from TS!

Good work bro!
Old 17-04-2018, 11:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 6
Jiaqing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tks and hope to read more.
Old 17-04-2018, 01:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 622 / Power: 17
charliee is a name known to allcharliee is a name known to allcharliee is a name known to allcharliee is a name known to allcharliee is a name known to allcharliee is a name known to all
I will vote for the actual conversation!
Old 17-04-2018, 10:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
Lostkarchng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice, hoping to read more.
Old 18-04-2018, 06:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1920 / Power: 7
SamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant future

It's quite a lengthy conversation so.. I will use the format like

Kat: -insert convo-
D: -insert convo-

to save up some text spaces. Of course, the conversation isn't word for word just because it happened years ago and moreover, they were conversing in Chinese and not English. So yeah.

---------------------------------------

Kat: Never do it again

D: Why not?

Kat: It's not right. People may get the wrong idea.

D: What wrong idea?

Kat: .. that I'm a loose woman.

I nearly chuckled to myself listening to their conversation. Of course, I wouldn't know how would one define a woman as a 'loose woman' but based on what Jack had told me and the ones that I have actually heard her with, I bet at least 20-30 different guys have already had their way with her ever since she was divorced. For me personally, now that I grow up and mature a bit. I don't think that she's loose at all, but rather just innocently depraved just because she needed the companionship a relationship provides. She was a healthy woman, after all, she has her own needs to attend to. What do you guys think?

D: Why care about what others think? As long as you enjoy it yourself, there shouldn't be any problem.

Kat: You think I'm a crazy woman that gets off letting other people see me?

At this point in time, she sounded slightly agitated it would seem.However, Uncle D kept his cool.

D: I never said anything about being crazy. I'm just saying that you're more perverted than you think you are.

Kat: I'm not.

Despite blatantly denying it, in the course of the next few seconds, I could hear her breathing got more and more intense as a wet sound echoed from within the room, signaling to me that Uncle D was fingering her.

D: Really? You're soaked. Can you hear yourself down here?

As if trying to prove a point, I could hear the wet sounds propagate even faster at a rapid pace as Uncle D picked up his speed. Auntie Kat must have been holding it in to deny what Uncle D had just said but muffled moans and sighs began to leak out of her mouth. Despite that, Auntie Kat seemed to refuse to accept the label of a perverted woman.

Kat: That's just because you have been playing with me the whole night.

The whole night? It wasn't just when she had given him a blowjob behind our back? I then recalled the text that Uncle D had just received on his phone. And based on the conversation that they had earlier. Don't tell me that he had actually played with her body in front of their friends? Was that the show that his friend was mentioning about? It took everything I had not to check the MMS just because if I opened up his phone, the notification will disappear and he would know that someone has seen his phone.

D: The human body is pretty honest. Look, your nipples are hard as well.

Kat: Mmm!! Not so hard..

Suckling sounds echoed along with her wet pussy being fingered. It didn't take long but Auntie Kat's moans reached a crescendo. Soon, she already forgot that she was denying Uncle D's words and was moaning away as per usual.

Kat: I'm cumming..!!

Without even giving her space to rest and bask in the aftermath of her orgasm, Uncle D fervently continued to toy with her body. Making her cum multiple times until she started pleading with him to stop and just put his cock in. I lost count the number of times she was forced to orgasm that night but their whole session that night lasted close to two hours. It seems that it wasn't just Auntie Kat who was turned on but Uncle D as well. I believed he came at least twice that night as well. For me, I came probably close to 3-4 times just listening to them go at it.

As they finally finished with their business, exhausted and panting, Uncle D then told her.

D: You may not believe me now but trust me, I will make you accept the fact that you're a horny woman.
Old 18-04-2018, 09:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold

Finally updated! Thanks for the update TS
Old 18-04-2018, 11:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9843 / Power: 20
35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute

nice update..... thanks TS
Old 19-04-2018, 06:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for sharing this nice story TS, please continue.
Old 19-04-2018, 09:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 8
richbinbunh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update TS, camping for more
Old 20-04-2018, 01:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 532 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18855 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

nice update TS.
Old 20-04-2018, 05:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1920 / Power: 7
SamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant future

That must have been the highest amount of times that I had came within one day within such a short span of time too. But I woke up the next afternoon, only to find Auntie Kat and Uncle D still sleeping whereas Jack was already up and around, playing with his Playstation, having absolutely no idea what had happened last night. It seems that the rough sex session that they had last night was taking a bit of slight toll on them as their room door was still closed. I guess that was only natural. He sure drilled into her good.

Uncle D's vitality was much better than some of the boyfriends that Auntie Kat had. I guess that was because of his age. He was probably one of the youngest boyfriend that I have seen her with. Usually men who brought her back was in their 40s or 50s whereas Uncle Ben was still in his early 30s.

Some of the men were rather quick shots, there was once I even heard that a guy came when Auntie Kat was blowing him as foreplay and he couldn't get hard after that so Auntie Kat had to go to bed disappointed. Some were average but Uncle D could easily last quite a while and at the same time, yesterday already proved that he was able to go for multiple rounds easily. I guess that was a good thing for both Auntie Kat and for me at the same time. More satisfaction for her and more materials to fap to for me

They came out at around 2pm I'm guessing? And everything went by as per normal. Auntie Kat was wearing her pajamas along with her underwear instead of the T shirt and FBT shorts so I'd have Uncle D to thank for that. I wonder if she would ever go braless with me still in the house. Only time could tell if Uncle D manages to convince her otherwise. The fact that she has abandoned the previous set of attire was already an improvement.

In the evening, Uncle D then told us that he had to go back home because apparently someone tio 4D so he has to go collect the money and pass to that guy. So the house was only left with the 3 of us. It was at night after dinner where we stayed in Jack's room to play his Playstation that I went out to get a drink from the kitchen and at the same time take a shit. Auntie Kat was seated on the floor in the living room as a pile of documents were laid in front of her. We don't exactly have a table in the house except the office table in Jack's room which was to put his computer on.

The only other tables was a dressing table in Auntie Kat's room and a dining table in the kitchen to put snacks and such. We also have a very small coffee table but it was very small just barely enough for the 3 of us to eat our meals at by squeezing a bit. But either way, Auntie Kat was doing some documents on the floor. Her hair was wet and I could see her towel draped on her shoulders. Seems like she had just finished taking a shower and was doing some income tax filing or something like that. At first, I didn't really pay much attention. It was when I walked past her that I started to realize that the opening of her pajamas top was so big that I could literally see down all the way to her stomach if she leans forward just a little.

All the energy clenched into my buttcheeks to hold my shit in was diverted to my front, specifically my lower part. As much as I wanted to continue ogling at the sight, I stopped myself as it would be too god damn obvious if I did something like that. So instead, I continued walking to the kitchen, grabbed a drink and whipped my camera phone out. Praise the lord that I always brought my phone with me to the toilet especially when I'm shitting just because otherwise I would be reading the labels of shampoo and shit. I then walked back to Auntie Kat and feigned to be curious.

" What are you doing, Auntie Kat? " I asked while trying to position my phone as unsuspicious as possible.

" Just filing some documents. " Auntie Kat then replied me as she leaned forward slightly to grab something.

In that instant, I took a few shots before she returned back to her original position. This was the best non-blurry shot that I managed to took:

" Income tax ah? Looks chim sia. " I tried to continue the conversation so that I can use it as an excuse to stay there longer.

" Haha, in a few years time you have to do it too. " she then chuckled.

I noticed that her neh neh don't have enough volume and did not exactly fill the whole cup of her bra so each time she bent forward slightly, can slightly see the inside. Can very barely see her brown nipple head being squashed by the fabric of the bra when she bends down low enough. Wa, cock steam legit cannot. Still oblivious to my staring, I tried to prolong the conversation a bit more while enjoying the eyecandy. If all her bras are like this, I do have to wonder if anyone else has seen this sight before, especially so when her clothes were usually slightly baggy. Unable to continue the conversation any longer without it looking too suspicious, I hesitantly and regrettably left and went back to Jack's room. At that point in time, I had already forgotten that I had to take a shit
Old 20-04-2018, 11:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 8
storylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstorylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstorylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstorylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find better

great updates..
still thinking if anything will happen between TS & aunt kat
Old 20-04-2018, 01:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 532 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18855 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

thanks for the update TS.
Old 20-04-2018, 01:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 9
Phython1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPhython1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Great update with a wonderful pic! Looking great !!
Old 20-04-2018, 11:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9843 / Power: 20
35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute

nice one TS...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1