The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-04-2018, 11:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5632 / Power: 21
mike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How easy to hunt for MILF?

Looking forward to more stories of horny and deprived milfs made happy by sbf bros.

Just be careful of their spouses/bfs if they are already hitched or you may end up getting bashed.
Old 18-04-2018, 09:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1301 / Power: 21
houguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud of

Been chatting with this 2,

1 seems to be big sized, not too open on topic but chat revealed she met up some chat guys. Trying to see how far she would go.

2 who is abit aged, 60, 20 my senior. She seems quite open, was talking cock w her to go to a park at night ☺️.

Oldest I had so far was a lady in her 50, quite sex-craved. Went to a hotel, checked in, she simply immediately start her bonjour on me, her hands went wild instead of mine. Pushed me onto the bed and stripped my jeans down and gave a mindblowing bj (we had it once when we went for a movie, remember was watching godzilla, when she suddenly brought out another reptile by pulling down my zip and start sucking, ended it w a cim &#128514. Returning her service, pulled down her skirt, following by her abit ah ma panties. Brought condom, but decided to tease her abit, used my cock to rub her entry point, where she started her moaning, and next thing I know was she pushed downwards and it was in. Was shocked for a moment, but next come thrill and pleasure. She started moving herself and I started to sync to her body rythm. Changed position to her being on top as she rode, when about to cum, told her I am cumming thinking she will stop but damn, she rode even faster and beyond my control, my armie attacked and conquered her 紫禁城. Afterwhich, she laid down beside me and we fell asleep till the reminder call came in. The end. A nice memory of an older lady
Old 19-04-2018, 12:14 AM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1319 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15174 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by houguy View Post

1 seems to be big sized, not too open on topic but chat revealed she met up some chat guys. Trying to see how far she would go.

2 who is abit aged, 60, 20 my senior. She seems quite open, was talking cock w her to go to a park at night ☺️.

Oldest I had so far was a lady in her 50, quite sex-craved. Went to a hotel, checked in, she simply immediately start her bonjour on me, her hands went wild instead of mine. Pushed me onto the bed and stripped my jeans down and gave a mindblowing bj (we had it once when we went for a movie, remember was watching godzilla, when she suddenly brought out another reptile by pulling down my zip and start sucking, ended it w a cim &#128514. Returning her service, pulled down her skirt, following by her abit ah ma panties. Brought condom, but decided to tease her abit, used my cock to rub her entry point, where she started her moaning, and next thing I know was she pushed downwards and it was in. Was shocked for a moment, but next come thrill and pleasure. She started moving herself and I started to sync to her body rythm. Changed position to her being on top as she rode, when about to cum, told her I am cumming thinking she will stop but damn, she rode even faster and beyond my control, my armie attacked and conquered her 紫禁城. Afterwhich, she laid down beside me and we fell asleep till the reminder call came in. The end. A nice memory of an older lady
nice story bro.

ups you. Shadow_warrior
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 19-04-2018, 01:13 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -14 / Power: 0
randy23 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post
nice story bro.

ups you. Shadow_warrior

I agree with you
Old 19-04-2018, 08:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 200 / Power: 8
shijinan is a Helpful and Caring Samstershijinan is a Helpful and Caring Samstershijinan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I think as long as she is starved for sex, milf or not milf will be easy to bed.
If u make her happy even FLs will give discount.
I met this FL from dating site, at first don't know she's FL cause never talk price but she is 27 has a kid. 155 40kg no stretch marks, cute face.
So after having a meal n chat, i managed to sian her to go hotel. Great gfe sex w bbbj ,daty,cowgirl n missionary. After the deed i slip her transport money n she left.
Few days later she contacted me to meet again ,had sex n i gave her same amt again.
After few more times meeting we started going on dates n somehow run into few of her friends which is not bad looking like her.
When she went to the washroom , i chatted w her friends n was surprised that they asking for more than double of what i paid her.
So we went to hotel n i pretend asking if her friends were available n she replied that i hv to pay the amt that her friend quoted to me.
When i asked why she accepted much less, she fid not answer but blush a little.
Then i realised she has a liking for me n also make her happy in bed.
This went on for over a year n i had to go overseas for sometime n lost contact.
Old 19-04-2018, 05:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1765 / Power: 16
KimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Dunno how TS KS manages to fuck all the MILFs tat he meets so easily ...none of them leaves w/o being fucked by him ....there must be a way he does it, issit his handsome looks tat attracts them to him or the way he sweet talks them or wat ?....envy him
MILFs are not into looks or money :-)
Old 19-04-2018, 05:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1902 / Power: 18
lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by KimSiew769 View Post
I agree totally. I'm not the kind of good looking fit guys out there. My record was eating 3 milfs from my workplace at the same because I treat them with respect and they like my self confidence.
Old 20-04-2018, 01:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
wings32 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancelim View Post
I agree totally. I'm not the kind of good looking fit guys out there. My record was eating 3 milfs from my workplace at the same because I treat them with respect and they like my self confidence.
Exactly, respect them and they will give you a signal when they feel comfortable with you, and for that they need some time to see how you behave, react, etc.
Old 20-04-2018, 01:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 560 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18902 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by houguy View Post

nice share bro.
Old 20-04-2018, 06:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1888 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KimSiew769 View Post
You r rite bro, they r not into money as they hv enough... BUT I think looks still counts a bit to get the chemistry for sex...

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 20-04-2018, 09:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 7
shammboogrill deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyshammboogrill deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
You r rite bro, they r not into money as they hv enough... BUT I think looks still counts a bit to get the chemistry for sex...
As long as you are average looking should be ok .
Old 20-04-2018, 09:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 15
Kovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by shammboogrill View Post
Plus must have the kind of soft talent or finesse to know how/when to press their buttons to unleash uninhibited beast mode. Looking average n respectfully asking them "Ai Sio Gan Mai?" doesnt always get u far...i think
Old 20-04-2018, 10:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1902 / Power: 18
lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kovovo View Post
Plus must have the kind of soft talent or finesse to know how/when to press their buttons to unleash uninhibited beast mode. Looking average n respectfully asking them "Ai Sio Gan Mai?" doesnt always get u far...i think
This is the chemistry that some bros mentioned. It takes time to unleash the beast mode. Like many said, they know what they want hence they are not like young girls out who just want to have fun. Enjoyment is the keyword.

A young girl may fuck with 10 guys to get 10 orgasms. A milf wants 10 orgasms from her guy in a single seating.
Old 20-04-2018, 11:57 AM
Warriors of the Deep

Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

I know a MILF who got officially divorced 1 year back

has had a BF for 3 years that didn't work. her husband was cheating so she went out to eat too. Except the bugger was also married so she ended up being little 3

she told me she hasn't had sex for a long time

but the problem is, I am married and I have a gf too. And she is a ex friend with my current gf. (they quarreled over me).

Big head says let go, small head says, go and screw her as well. But I know I would never trade my battle harden relationships for this fling. But somehow there's always a what if.

lol....I know I know very JIAN.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 20-04-2018, 11:58 AM
Warriors of the Deep

Quote:
Originally Posted by shammboogrill View Post
if you have abs and pecs, I think you can get her into beast mode

or just be rich, wine, dine, she will drop her knickers...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1