The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-04-2018, 11:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 9
Choosen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Sharing experince of asking gf go out without underwear

Quote:
Originally Posted by mecurix86 View Post
its quite exciting actually to see other guys bio my fb when i kept her g-string in my pocket and shes just wearing a short sex dress. easy to get the job done also when we can just go inside toilet of a particular reservoir when theres nobody late at night to finish what needs to be done at that moment. but she quite embarrass when shes so wet that it started to drip down her thighs and i just look at her and smirk
She is a heavy leaker?
Old 17-04-2018, 10:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 16
xpandaboix deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockypo View Post

Recently we attended a wedding dinner @ Hyatt orchard with a remote vibrator egg(: so fun, she likes the thrill. We park at Far East shopping center in the corner, after the dinner we had a good time in the car.

Cheers
Bro! Wedding dinner park the hotel la! Got free parking! lol!
Old 17-04-2018, 10:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 303 / Power: 13
Rockypo is one of the Best!Rockypo is one of the Best!Rockypo is one of the Best!Rockypo is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by xpandaboix View Post
Bro! Wedding dinner park the hotel la! Got free parking! lol!
Parking is full that day.
Old 18-04-2018, 01:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 752 / Power: 16
mecurix86 is a splendid one to beholdmecurix86 is a splendid one to beholdmecurix86 is a splendid one to beholdmecurix86 is a splendid one to beholdmecurix86 is a splendid one to beholdmecurix86 is a splendid one to beholdmecurix86 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Choosen View Post
She is a heavy leaker?
quite a few of them r squirters, so a leak is pretty normal just that when u noticed it rolling down their thighs gets me pretty turn on by it
condom is ur regret
pump it to ur fullest and RAWR
Old 18-04-2018, 06:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mecurix86 View Post
quite a few of them r squirters, so a leak is pretty normal just that when u noticed it rolling down their thighs gets me pretty turn on by it
So far haven seen any leh......but v. few dare go pantiless esp the majority of the conservative gals...always see their VPL...

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 18-04-2018, 08:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 752 / Power: 16
mecurix86 is a splendid one to beholdmecurix86 is a splendid one to beholdmecurix86 is a splendid one to beholdmecurix86 is a splendid one to beholdmecurix86 is a splendid one to beholdmecurix86 is a splendid one to beholdmecurix86 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
So far haven seen any leh......but v. few dare go pantiless esp the majority of the conservative gals...always see their VPL...
haven't see any is because u didn't ask ur fbs to do that for u bro. jiayou!
condom is ur regret
pump it to ur fullest and RAWR
Old 19-04-2018, 06:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1631 / Power: 20
hokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant future

so far i only saw once a milf looking woman bo cheng bra underneath her satin material top.. guess at least C cup with pointed big neh ji..

@bedok mall

telegram:
Old 19-04-2018, 03:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
labbityeo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My ex g2g used to go coffeshop with no underwear for dinner..hair still wet and nipples can seen..but she dun even care..
Old 19-04-2018, 04:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1902 / Power: 18
lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future

Quote:
I tried a method before. Make your girl wet in a quiet place and take off her panty, keep it and bring her go places after that.

How the girl would react would depend on her already. It could be the start or end of fun.
Old 19-04-2018, 04:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
lurkergriff deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by hokkienguy View Post
so far i only saw once a milf looking woman bo cheng bra underneath her satin material top.. guess at least C cup with pointed big neh ji..

@bedok mall
going bedok mall to camp
Old 19-04-2018, 09:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
kunst deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by labbityeo View Post
My ex g2g used to go coffeshop with no underwear for dinner..hair still wet and nipples can seen..but she dun even care..
Seen once at coffee shop ... same as your ex, she also dun care people looking at her pokies
Old 20-04-2018, 07:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancelim View Post
I tried a method before. Make your girl wet in a quiet place and take off her panty, keep it and bring her go places after that.

How the girl would react would depend on her already. It could be the start or end of fun.
If u take off n make her go ard w/o her panties, she will definitely feel shy, awkward n uncomfortable...they r so used to wearing panties all the time..

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 20-04-2018, 09:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 6
shammboogrill deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyshammboogrill deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurkergriff View Post
going bedok mall to camp
Can I join you ?
Old 20-04-2018, 10:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1902 / Power: 18
lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future
Quote:
If u take off n make her go ard w/o her panties, she will definitely feel shy, awkward n uncomfortable...they r so used to wearing panties all the time..
That's the point. Make them feel sexy, wanted yet embarrassed. It also allows me to tease them as and when I like.

Many times they ended up begging me to give them a good fuck because they got too horny from the excitement and anticipation.
Old 20-04-2018, 12:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
Lorensus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Suddenly got the "airy" feel, not used to it
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1