The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 18-01-2004, 11:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1411 / Power: 22
ROCKY_MAIVIA has much to be proud ofROCKY_MAIVIA has much to be proud ofROCKY_MAIVIA has much to be proud ofROCKY_MAIVIA has much to be proud ofROCKY_MAIVIA has much to be proud ofROCKY_MAIVIA has much to be proud ofROCKY_MAIVIA has much to be proud ofROCKY_MAIVIA has much to be proud ofROCKY_MAIVIA has much to be proud ofROCKY_MAIVIA has much to be proud of
This happen to you guys...?

Dudes,

Most of you geylang cheongsters, will have a favourite gal rite,

you know the one you always call, when you do not want to try new gals.

The one who will give you "preferential" treatment (like CIF, standing position etc..). which she will not do with others

The one, whom you are so comfortable with that, you carry out all kinds of fantazies you have on her, and she will do it willingly...

Well, i also have one fav gal who i have called abt 6 or 7 times. Well to go straight to the point, the other day when i call her, everything was fine, until when it came for FJ. Then she ask to put my brudder in without any condom. I felt uncomfortable and told her that i prefer to put condom. (got GF mah). Then her face turn "black, black" and she say, she just went for checkup, so no need to worry. But i insisted to put on the condom, which she eventually put on and we carried on. But i can sense, that she was not happy. When it was time to go, she said bye and left. (usually i french her good bye).

She must have been disappointed with me, cos she allowed me to CIM, CIF. And when she wanted it raw, i refused. Now i also pai seh to call her.

Did anyone of you experience the same thing ? How do u handle it ? Is it a good idea to have a fav gal, whom u call most of the times ?

Pls do not ask me the name, cos she is a nice lady and i do not want to spoil her livehood.
Old 19-01-2004, 12:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 978 / Power: 23
Rainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by baron17
happened to me b4...

why do WLs offer raw with regular customers??
Guess doing raw is nothing now... I notice all the KTV with Malay girl are 100% Raw leh...

When there is a problem, there will always be a solution.

So why let the problem bother you
Old 19-01-2004, 01:15 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -10 / Power: 0
Precious_123 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
To all bros,

Girls love to be F*** raw at all times. They don't enjoy the process when their partners are capped. This is also one of their methods to trap customers.(pls see my comments in the tirak section). Guess she is hurt when she is refused as it is like a loss of face to her.
Old 19-01-2004, 01:17 AM
Samster

Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 22
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally posted by Precious_123
To all bros,

Girls love to be F*** raw at all times. They don't enjoy the process when their partners are capped. This is also one of their methods to trap customers.(pls see my comments in the tirak section). Guess she is hurt when she is refused as it is like a loss of face to her.
Girls do not love to be F*** raw. Only with the ones they prefer.

But preference doesn't depend on liking. Maybe want to milk more money out of it. It doesn't hurt to have a few sponsors for them.

hahaha
SC

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.

Men will only be troubled by 2 issues.
1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...

Old 19-01-2004, 01:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 978 / Power: 23
Rainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to behold
That should not apply to WL right?

When there is a problem, there will always be a solution.

So why let the problem bother you
Old 19-01-2004, 03:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 909 / Power: 23
The_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by Precious_123
To all bros,

Well said bout that bit on losing face. It's like an offering with her dignity at stake n there we turn it down.

To the bro who started this thread, good dat u've used ur bigger head to avoid the raw privilege. But I would advise not to be fooled by her 'offering' plus perks dat u think she would not offer to other regulars as well, let's just compare em with the petrol kiosks... yah, u think Shell giving u great gifts for points...yet thousand are enjoying the benifits too... and so is other brands! Cometh a few more visits, she'll respect ur decision n greater bonks await...if not, go forth n seek another regular.

Shelled & Capped,
The Hustler
Old 19-01-2004, 06:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future
Ahhh, actually gals do love to be screwed raw. They love the moment when our dick heads get extremely hard before we shoot our load.

Of cz, I'm referring to non-WLs.

Quote:
Originally posted by siamcutey
Girls do not love to be F*** raw. Only with the ones they prefer.

But preference doesn't depend on liking. Maybe want to milk more money out of it. It doesn't hurt to have a few sponsors for them.

hahaha
SC
Old 21-01-2004, 02:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Sundaytimes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: This happen to you guys...?

Quote:
Originally posted by ROCKY_MAIVIA
Dudes,

The one who will give you "preferential" treatment (like CIF, standing position etc..). which she will not do with others

The one, whom you are so comfortable with that, you carry out all kinds of fantazies you have on her, and she will do it willingly...

Well, i also have one fav gal who i have called abt 6 or 7 times. Well to go straight to the point, the other day when i call her, everything was fine, until when it came for FJ. Then she ask to put my brudder in without any condom. I felt uncomfortable and told her that i prefer to put condom. (got GF mah). Then her face turn "black, black" and she say, she just went for checkup, so no need to worry. But i insisted to put on the condom, which she eventually put on and we carried on. But i can sense, that she was not happy. When it was time to go, she said bye and left. (usually i french her good bye).

She must have been disappointed with me, cos she allowed me to CIM, CIF. And when she wanted it raw, i refused. Now i also pai seh to call her.

Did anyone of you experience the same thing ? How do u handle it ? Is it a good idea to have a fav gal, whom u call most of the times ?

Pls do not ask me the name, cos she is a nice lady and i do not want to spoil her livehood.

Doing just try not to get involve in raw. For own good. Money are hard to earn nowadays but to find trust within the WLs, it even harder.

Theres many ways of looking into it. Lets just say that if raw isn't what you are aftering. Then you shouldn't give a fuck about it. As a regular if both of you enjoys the session,she will eventually respect your decision.

Last edited by Sundaytimes; 21-01-2004 at 02:46 AM.
Old 25-01-2004, 10:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1113 / Power: 22
jon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud of
Re: This happen to you guys...?

Quote:
Dudes,

maybe she wants to have a kid with you?
Old 26-01-2004, 04:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
ming deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Re: This happen to you guys...?

Quote:
Originally posted by jon2000sg
maybe she wants to have a kid with you?
U got this experience (father now)??? hehehe

Ming
Old 26-01-2004, 09:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1113 / Power: 22
jon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud of
Re: Re: Re: This happen to you guys...?

Quote:
Originally posted by ming
U got this experience (father now)??? hehehe

yah lah, the girl wants to try is she still capable of bearing children. bonk her raw all the time but she nvr got pregant.
maybe she is now in mainland with my kid. hope she'll rear the kid big and strong.... i'm survived without any effort. ???
Old 28-01-2004, 01:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 335 / Power: 21
sggirls is one of the Best!sggirls is one of the Best!sggirls is one of the Best!sggirls is one of the Best!
you should have told her that your didi is a bit itchy....so dont want to do raw with her lor! should not have outright reject her...she sure feel angry.

Remember when i was newbie into sex, i usually do not do FJ just BJ or HJ. One particular Thai gal i visit numerous time, actually ask me to fuck her and actually try numerous time to get my dick into her pussy. i was tempted but firmly rejected her and she was quite mad about it. But eventually, on another occasion, she was able to subdue me and at last i took my plunge into her (of course with condom lah! 2 some more). This is how it all started! I can still recall her joy and also the fantastic feelings i felt. shiok man!
Old 02-02-2004, 06:09 AM
Samster

ROCKY_MAIVIA has much to be proud ofROCKY_MAIVIA has much to be proud ofROCKY_MAIVIA has much to be proud ofROCKY_MAIVIA has much to be proud ofROCKY_MAIVIA has much to be proud ofROCKY_MAIVIA has much to be proud ofROCKY_MAIVIA has much to be proud ofROCKY_MAIVIA has much to be proud ofROCKY_MAIVIA has much to be proud ofROCKY_MAIVIA has much to be proud of
Well, it is confirmed. I have to find another Fav GL gal. Well here goes......

1)I called her.
2)She came. Smile at me. Wow, i thought everything is fine now.
3)Went into the room.
4)The first thing she ask me (and i mean, the first thing she ask immediately after closing the door) ...."do u want to have sex without condoms ?". WTF..... after a month, she still remember that shit...? But i am a fast thinker, and i told her "Not today. today only BJ. Becos FJ i cum very fast" which is a white lie of course.
5)She smile at me. I again thought everything will be back to normal.
6)Got on to businese... i unload in her mouth and she makes a big deal of it.
7)First of all, run (really run) to the toilet and spit it out. Then make that stupid sound (u know the sound u make if u want the phelm to come out of your mouth...sori do not know how else to better describe this). Then use the mouth rinser. Then finally use the tissue to wipe her teeth (don't ask me...)
8)At this moment, i already know that she is doing these stuff to make it obvious to me...
9)The previous times, i have patronise her, she will just spit it out and begin on 2nd round. but this time, after spending 5 mins cleaning her mouth, she came out and talk for sometime while massaging me.
10)Then she immediately got up and called someone. Can hear the other party on the line. (was a guy). Spoke to him abt meeting later for supper or something like that for 5 mins. Not sure if she want to make me jealous or something.
11)After that, she gave a casual remark "i forgot, u want a 2nd time?" I told her no. had to go. Will do it next time (another white lie).
12)Before we leave, she mention something about not taking too long to call her again. I guess she was sarcastic, because i think deep down she knew i will not be calling her again.

Sian ah...... not sure if is the sign for me to be more loyal to my GF....... but very hard to control the urge especially during pay day.

I guess i have to find a new fav GL Gal. If can, any kind bro can recommend, someone with these qualities, will appreciate it.
a)pretty face
b)long hair
not really looking for good service or big boobs. just pretty.

But please do not flame me for being lazy (for not searching thru the other threads)... understand that i am heart broken....hheheheheh
Old 02-02-2004, 06:10 AM
Samster

hey sam,

how come my post reduce to 26 ? i thought i had posted over 50 messages......?
Old 02-02-2004, 06:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 909 / Power: 23
The_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
hey sam,

how come my post reduce to 26 ? i thought i had posted over 50 messages......?
Just like me n everyone else whose posts have been sliced dramatically...I believe a big bulk of our past postings has been deleted off. Too bad, cos I really think it should have least been archived.

Time to move on n not look back.

Historian,
The Hustler
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1