The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
2011, ggbro, Lipstick

Old 20-04-2018, 05:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 332 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2062 / Power: 12
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

When I was at uni I was staying in halls for two years. In my second year there was this girl staying opposite my room. Nice girl, had a longtime BF, we all got along well.

One night when I was staying up late to finish my work I heard loud rock music and breaking glass coming from outside my door. Went into the corridor and realised the noise was coming from her room. Wondering what was going on, I crept outside the building and snuck over to her window to take a peek in. Bear in mind at this point I still had no idea what was going on, part of me was wondering if something bad had happened.

So imagine my surprise when I looked in through the window (was never seen by her or her BF throughout) and saw her and her BF fucking each other silly all over the room to freaking Sabaton. Saw a couple broken glasses on the floor from her sweeping them down from the study table, where she was sat on getting pounded in standing missionary by her BF. Stayed there for a good 15 minutes watching them fuck all over the room, might even have had a cheeky stroke or two myself before I went back quietly to my room.

Messaged her the next morning after her BF went back home asking her if everything was alright. Made a cheeky reference to her sexy time, and she was cool enough to laugh about it. Never told her I peeped on her having fun though, but honestly inside me I felt happy for her that she was getting some from a good partner!

The Lannisters Send Their Regards.
Old 21-04-2018, 11:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 533 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18855 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

naise share from your days in the hall.
Old 21-04-2018, 11:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 911 / Power: 12
hi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to behold

Whoa steady!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIdesOfMarch View Post
When I was at uni I was staying in halls for two years. In my second year there was this girl staying opposite my room. Nice girl, had a longtime BF, we all got along well.

One night when I was staying up late to finish my work I heard loud rock music and breaking glass coming from outside my door. Went into the corridor and realised the noise was coming from her room. Wondering what was going on, I crept outside the building and snuck over to her window to take a peek in. Bear in mind at this point I still had no idea what was going on, part of me was wondering if something bad had happened.

So imagine my surprise when I looked in through the window (was never seen by her or her BF throughout) and saw her and her BF fucking each other silly all over the room to freaking Sabaton. Saw a couple broken glasses on the floor from her sweeping them down from the study table, where she was sat on getting pounded in standing missionary by her BF. Stayed there for a good 15 minutes watching them fuck all over the room, might even have had a cheeky stroke or two myself before I went back quietly to my room.

Messaged her the next morning after her BF went back home asking her if everything was alright. Made a cheeky reference to her sexy time, and she was cool enough to laugh about it. Never told her I peeped on her having fun though, but honestly inside me I felt happy for her that she was getting some from a good partner!
Old 22-04-2018, 12:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 7
bodypleasure deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

was once in poly where saw a girl ZG on a mezz floor. what surprised me was her brush was quite fertile until it leak out from both side
Old 22-04-2018, 12:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 9
Choosen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bodypleasure View Post
was once in poly where saw a girl ZG on a mezz floor. what surprised me was her brush was quite fertile until it leak out from both side
Probably never trim ba
Old 07-06-2018, 11:48 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
WilliamHee is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Saw a nip slip today at the hawker centre. This girl wearing a v neck top was seated and eating fish soup, but can see her v neck open up revealing her left nipple
Old 08-06-2018, 12:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
ransomewhere deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilliamHee View Post
Saw a nip slip today at the hawker centre. This girl wearing a v neck top was seated and eating fish soup, but can see her v neck open up revealing her left nipple
Pink or brown?
Old 10-06-2018, 11:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9843 / Power: 20
35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute

awesome! like strike ToTo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilliamHee View Post
Old 10-06-2018, 11:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Mistyboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIdesOfMarch View Post

Unexpected goodies are always the best! 😁
Old 11-06-2018, 01:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 8
Guywhoparty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Saw a zaogeng at one of the shops at basement of marina bay financial central. A young and quite hot looking girl carrying her dog and wearing just a long white tshirt to buy things. I was somewhere behind her in the shop and could see that most likely she not wearing shorts underneath. To my fortune, there was a moment when she bend down to let down her dog to make payment. Her white tee lifted up from behind as she bend down and her white thong was exposed. Her ass is shapely and honestly a really hot scene i must say even though only a few seconds lol.
Old 11-06-2018, 11:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5412 / Power: 10
Continental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guywhoparty View Post
Saw a zaogeng at one of the shops at basement of marina bay financial central. A young and quite hot looking girl carrying her dog and wearing just a long white tshirt to buy things. I was somewhere behind her in the shop and could see that most likely she not wearing shorts underneath. To my fortune, there was a moment when she bend down to let down her dog to make payment. Her white tee lifted up from behind as she bend down and her white thong was exposed. Her ass is shapely and honestly a really hot scene i must say even though only a few seconds lol.
Accidental view like this is not easy to come by. You are a lucky dude

( Click to show/hide )
Not active in points exchange. IOU 2nd round :- ejectjoy, Steventan, Clouboutin, SK3636, kopigaogao, hamsapkwai, essinine, simplyunperfect, powerkid, Smoky7, twin towers, HC NEWBIRD, passerbyer...To return faster, PM me your latest post
Old 12-06-2018, 01:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 8
Guywhoparty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yes its extremely hard to come by even though i think some girls do that as well, somemore quite a hot girl. Must admit it's really a lucky day haha
Old 12-06-2018, 01:16 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Hungry2222 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Yes its extremely hard to come by even though i think some girls do that as well, somemore quite a hot girl. Must admit it's really a lucky day haha
wahhhh shoik!!!
Old 12-06-2018, 03:17 AM
SammyBoy4room Freak

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13723 / Power: 51
Botakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Lucky view, good luck.

My 1000 upz not finished yet. If I missed out anyone, please message me, I will try my best.

Small dick never mind, small mind have no dick.
Old 12-06-2018, 10:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5412 / Power: 10
Continental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Those who zaogeng like that intentionally are the naughty ones which are just a handful of them. For the rest of the conservative girls, they must be feeling really horny on that day to do so

( Click to show/hide )
Not active in points exchange. IOU 2nd round :- ejectjoy, Steventan, Clouboutin, SK3636, kopigaogao, hamsapkwai, essinine, simplyunperfect, powerkid, Smoky7, twin towers, HC NEWBIRD, passerbyer...To return faster, PM me your latest post
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1