The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 31-01-2005, 01:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2170 / Power: 20
Amour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Nylon Pantyhose & Silk Stockings Fetish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter_North
No problem. BTW, you got rep power now.

ya.. anyway check the other thread out.. i posted 3 pics using someone's thread on pantyhose
Old 31-01-2005, 01:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 376 / Power: 22
Peter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amour
ya.. anyway check the other thread out.. i posted 3 pics using someone's thread on pantyhose
Yeah, I saw. The first pic was mesmerizing - my favorite web feet.
Old 31-01-2005, 01:16 AM
Samster

Amour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yeah, I saw. The first pic was mesmerizing - my favorite web feet.
glad that u like it.. i'll try to post more when i'm free..
Old 31-01-2005, 02:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
acka deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yup bro P_N!!
Anyway good to see bro IMOM in this forum too hehe. He's been one of the biggest regular contributor to this genre.

Anyway anyone has movie, experience of footsie,under the table play? Personally i've only had a rub on my calves now and then from my gf...but not the full blown thing.

Quote:
Silk Stockings izzit ?
Old 31-01-2005, 09:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 310 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 21
imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by acka
...Anyway good to see bro IMOM in this forum too hehe. He's been one of the biggest regular contributor to this genre.

Anyway anyone has movie, experience of footsie,under the table play?...
You flatter me, Bro Acka... I've been more of a general foot fetish contributor rather than stockings and PH...

Anyway, I've had an ex-gf, sitting across the table from me in a fancy restaurant, put her foot up on my knee and let me massage and play with them... and this all or her own accord and fancy... Took me by surprise (pleasantly of course) - guess she must have liked the foot worship I gave her in our previous love-making sessions... Heh... Anyway, what added to the excitement was that the tablecloth wasn't exactly long enough to hide what we were doing - not sure if anyone saw us but I didn't care much at that time!
Old 31-01-2005, 01:28 PM
Samster

Peter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by acka
Yup bro P_N!!
Anyway good to see bro IMOM in this forum too hehe. He's been one of the biggest regular contributor to this genre.

Anyway anyone has movie, experience of footsie,under the table play? Personally i've only had a rub on my calves now and then from my gf...but not the full blown thing.
Actually I have experiences with ladies in black pantyhose. I used to fetch those ladies in my car. But I need mood to write lah.
Old 31-01-2005, 11:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Actually I have experiences with ladies in black pantyhose. I used to fetch those ladies in my car. But I need mood to write lah.

oh come on brother, i'm waiting for u to tell us ur experience
Old 31-01-2005, 11:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
oh come on brother, i'm waiting for u to tell us ur experience
Why my rep still stuck at 88 leh ?
Old 01-02-2005, 12:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
Why my rep still stuck at 88 leh ?
i tried uping ur point but they say i must spread some reputation before adding u again..

wat does it means?
Old 02-02-2005, 12:43 AM
Samster

where are all the the nylon and stockings lovers?
Old 02-02-2005, 01:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
where are all the the nylon and stockings lovers?
Bro, how come you kanna zapped so jialat ?

Not long ago, I got to know this girl, Cat. Cat is a professional, and during her spell of unemployment lasting some 8 months, she helped out occasionally at an office belonging to our mutual friend. As for me, I would frequent the office whenever I needed to freeload.

Cat is a tall girl, standing at 1.67m. She is a peranankan, but looks like a Thai girl. Her face is well-chiselled like Tata Young, and very chatty. I invited her to work in one of my projects, and we would often work together in our friend's office in the night, after the staff had left for the day.

The first day when I fetched Cat with my car, it was a Saturday. Cat wore a sleeveless black T and a very short levi's mini. When she sat next to me in the car, I couldn't help but notice her long shapey legs. But because it was a Saturday, she didn't wear any nylons. Just bare legs and a pair of slip ons.

We worked through the afternoon, and finally when it was time for dinner, we decided to close the office and have dinner together. Cat stood behind me while I knelt down to lock the door. Just when I was about to finish, Cat suddenly complained to me about the rashes on her legs. I turned around and was greeted with a pair of long beautiful legs. Cat directed my attention to the rashes on her right sheen. You know when you are in that position looking up a girl in mini skirts, your mind cannot help but wanders into some adult movie scenes.

(to be continued)
Old 02-02-2005, 01:41 AM
Samster

Quote:

Not long ago, I got to know this girl, Cat. Cat is a professional, and during her spell of unemployment lasting some 8 months, she helped out occasionally at an office belonging to our mutual friend. As for me, I would frequent the office whenever I needed to freeload.

Cat is a tall girl, standing at 1.67m. She is a peranankan, but looks like a Thai girl. Her face is well-chiselled like Tata Young, and very chatty. I invited her to work in one of my projects, and we would often work together in our friend's office in the night, after the staff had left for the day.

The first day when I fetched Cat with my car, it was a Saturday. Cat wore a sleeveless black T and a very short levi's mini. When she sat next to me in the car, I couldn't help but notice her long shapey legs. But because it was a Saturday, she didn't wear any nylons. Just bare legs and a pair of slip ons.

We worked through the afternoon, and finally when it was time for dinner, we decided to close the office and have dinner together. Cat stood behind me while I knelt down to lock the door. Just when I was about to finish, Cat suddenly complained to me about the rashes on her legs. I turned around and was greeted with a pair of long beautiful legs. Cat directed my attention to the rashes on her right sheen. You know when you are in that position looking up a girl in mini skirts, your mind cannot help but wanders into some adult movie scenes.

(to be continued)
haha.... more more!!!

i dunno either.. dunno wat i did wrong or wat... sighz
Old 02-02-2005, 01:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
acka deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yea..no worries will up u guys once i get rep power...anyway keep going bro P_N!!

Quote:

(to be continued)
Old 02-02-2005, 01:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 298 / Power: 21
mariko is one of the Best!mariko is one of the Best!mariko is one of the Best!

Well all bro put there, im happy to see so many of them have same fetish like me too. i have many experience with stockings and pantyhose. Since young i use to steal neighbours pantyhose while they are drying outside HDB flat. Guess i use to have more than 30 pairs of them,HEEHEE.
Once family not at home, i will take them out wear them and masturbate it and thinking of those office ladies staying near me. Now i dun steal already coz im already married. My wife knows that i love stockings and pantyhose. When we make love she will ask me if she need to put it on. OF COURSE!
Sometime she will want me to wear it also.Well we have such great fun.
I use to call up Silk Stockings too, agent name is michelle. Her girls wear stockings for call up. You can request whatever you want. Damage is 150 ex hotel. From i believe, her girls are from philipine. Who cares? i have tried about 10 times already. All i can say, is shiock! I also tried May from casanova who recommended by the other tread. she is so so only.
All brothers why not we book a hotel room and invite some really crazy girls to have fun with us in pantyhose or stockings. What do you guys think?
Old 02-02-2005, 01:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariko
Well all bro put there, im happy to see so many of them have same fetish like me too. i have many experience with stockings and pantyhose. Since young i use to steal neighbours pantyhose while they are drying outside HDB flat. Guess i use to have more than 30 pairs of them,HEEHEE.
Once family not at home, i will take them out wear them and masturbate it and thinking of those office ladies staying near me. Now i dun steal already coz im already married. My wife knows that i love stockings and pantyhose. When we make love she will ask me if she need to put it on. OF COURSE!
Sometime she will want me to wear it also.Well we have such great fun.
I use to call up Silk Stockings too, agent name is michelle. Her girls wear stockings for call up. You can request whatever you want. Damage is 150 ex hotel. From i believe, her girls are from philipine. Who cares? i have tried about 10 times already. All i can say, is shiock! I also tried May from casanova who recommended by the other tread. she is so so only.
All brothers why not we book a hotel room and invite some really crazy girls to have fun with us in pantyhose or stockings. What do you guys think?
i'm waiiting waiting
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1