The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 09-04-2018, 09:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Kevsterboi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: The shipping mess

Nice story bro! Support support
Old 09-04-2018, 10:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1221 / Power: 12
JizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud of

camp camp!! Welcome back pussluver bro!!
Old 10-04-2018, 07:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6731 / Power: 13
MPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond repute

nice story! hoping for more good stuff to come.
Old 10-04-2018, 01:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
SingTelling deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support and camping!!
Old 10-04-2018, 09:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3012 / Power: 15
pussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond repute

Elysse woke me up and paid the fare. As I got out of the cab unsteadily, I looked around the surroundings, trying to get my bearings. She put her arm around my waist to support me.

I was still tipsy but I recognized the place.

Me: why are we here?

Ely: ssshhhh....

She put a finger on my lips.

ELy: just follow me... I have a surprise for you....

She led me into the lobby of Swissotel and checked us in.

Unsure of what her plans were and my mind still clouded by the alcohol, I followed her up to the room.

Ely opened the door and still with her arm around my waist, she helped me in. I looked around the room but there were no balloons or cakes or any special stuffs.

Me: where is the surprise?

She did not reply but led me to the bed and sat me down on the edge.

Ely: I am the surprise for you.... hehe....

she giggled again.

Without speaking further, she reached to the back of her neck and untied the knot of her dress. She allowed the dress to fall lazily down to the floor. I blinked my eyes as she stood in front of me in just her blue strapless bra and matching Gstring. I mean, I had seen her in her bikini before but that was at the beach and in public. This was not her bikini but her lacy undergarments and she was in a private room with me.

Me: wait. what about Mag and Lae?

Ely: They don't know and I don't intend to let them know. It's between you and me.

Me: I am fine.... really.... I don't need you to do this.....

Ely: I know you are not fine. This will give you something more of a headache to take your mind off her.... and this is not sympathy.... it's because I care for you as a friend....

Me: but...

She leaned forward and put a finger to my lips again.

Ely: don't speak. Tonight, I am yours. After tomorrow, you will be back to my BFF. Just tonight.

I did not know what to say and stared at her dumbly.

She straightened herself and unclasped her bra. Elysse had the skin tone of a beach babe. All along, I thought it was because she hung out at the beach often, but when I saw her naked breasts, I was surprised that they were equally tanned, almost the same colour as the rest of her body. Her areolas were dark and her nipples were large, like the size of an eraser at the back of a pencil.

In just her Gstring, she straddled me on my thighs and held my face with her hands.

ELy: what are you waiting for, sam?

My mind was still cloudy and I did not know how to react. My hands were still on the bed.

Ely: Don't think. It's your once in a life time opportunity. If you do nothing, you will miss it and there is no next time.

My hands reacted first. I put them on her bare thighs and started stroking. she giggled again.

That was it. That giggle.

I reached out behind her head and pulled her face down towards mine. Our mouth met and our tongues fought hungrily. She pushed me back on the bed as we continued frenching. I reached out to cup her breasts and teased her nipples.

Ely: ugrmpphff...

Suddenly she got up. For a second, I thought that was the end. However she went over to her bag and took out a packet of condoms, waving it at me.

Ely: See, I am prepared. hehe...

In the meantime, I had removed my shirt and she came back to the bed to unbuckle me. She eyed my erected dick for a moment.

Ely: hmm.... nice...

she removed her final piece of clothing and stood naked in front of me. I had never even once imagined how she would look like in her birthday suit but here she was. Compared to Sonia, her bush was neatly trimmed.

She clambered up the bed and spread her legs over my face while holding onto my dick. Without me asking, she started to suck me.

Her pussy was already wet with her juices and not wanting to waste the chance, I slowly explored her, opening up her lips, touching and stroking them.

Ely: ummm.... ummmm...

I started to lick her bits and she continued to suck me readily. Her mouth closed tightly along my shaft as she continued her mouth-fucking on my penis. I could feel myself building up.

Me: Ely.... stop... stop.... I cannot last....

She ignored my pleas and continued her actions even though I had already stopped licking her. I tried to push her away but she held on strong. I unload my sperms into her mouth. She continued to suck me dry before she released me.

Finally, Elysse turned around and opened her mouth, showing me the blob of white liquid in her mouth. Then she closed it and swallowed the whole gooey mess before smacking her lips at me.

I was dumbfounded and my jaw remained opened. Even Sonia had never done this before.

She saw my expressions and giggled.

Ely: hehe.... I don't normally do this. But yours tasted fine..... hehe....

My penis was now deflated. In the meantime, while trying to get me up again, she allowed me to suck her nipples and breasts while I fingered her. She moaned softly as I caressed all over her body while she continued to massage my dick, hoping that I would have my reaction soon.

Not long after, I became stiff again.

Ely: hmm... I didn't realize that you can recover so fast....hehe....

Once she got me up, she held my rod and capped me. I tried to get up but she disallowed me. As she saddled over my body, Ely touched herself there to ensure that she was wet enough. She held on my cock and slowly lowered herself onto me.

I slipped into her easily and she started to ride me. She grabbed my hand and put it on her tits. I got the massage and started to play with them. She was not really a moaner and even when she did, she moaned softly.

Ely: umm...ummm...ummm...

She had good stamina and rode me hard and quick. This time, she came first.

Ely: urmmhh.....urrrmmmhhhh....urrrmmmhhhhhhhh.....

She slowed down significantly as she had her orgasm. Finally she stopped and laid her body on top of mine.

I manoeuvred her so that she laid on her back while I went on top of her, into the missionary position. She spread her legs for me as I pushed into her tunnel.

It wasn't long but this time, both of us came together. After removing the condom, I laid down and rested next to her.

We had another 3 rounds of hot sex before we called it a night.

And please.... please.... don't chat me up. I'm not a girl or woman. I will just block you. You can PM me instead if anything.
Old 10-04-2018, 09:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 719 / Power: 16
reflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to behold
This is one very hot story. Please continue...
Old 10-04-2018, 10:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2543 / Power: 15
dvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond repute

waiting for the next....lol
Old 10-04-2018, 10:55 PM
Samster

pussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond repute

Time really flies when you were busy. It had been 6 months since Sonia and I broke off. Ely and I went back to becoming only best friends, and without benefits. She never ever reminded me of that incident and I kept to my side of the promise to also never ever mention it again. Of course the other 2 girls did not know anything about it.

One evening, I received a text late at night from Mr Ong to be present in the office at 7am the next morning. Unsure of what it was, I arrived early the next day and he was already waiting in the office with Hazel.

Mr Ong: Sam, thanks for coming in so early. I had redeployed your current work to Lim. I need you to work with Hazel on a tender. Although Hazel had some projects but they were small. There are some changes in the management plan and they wanted to downsize our team unless we are able to contribute significantly. This is the big project that I had been waiting for. So, I need you 2 to work hard on this and win it.

He passed me the tender documents and I looked at it. It was for an overhauling job for a vessel in one of our neighbouring country. Submission date was 2 days from now.

Mr Ong: Unfortunately Hazel managed to only get this late last night. I know. The deadline is tight but if we can get it, I assure that you will get a big bonus.

With that incentive, even though no value was mentioned, but it was enough to spur me to work. I nodded.

Mr Ong: I prefer the both of you to work off site because I am sure you will need to work through the night. And to get dinner or food at night, you will waste time travelling. I need you to win this for the company.

Hazel: ok. Then we can go over to my place. It's nearer to office if we need anything from here.

Me: sure...if you say so....

Mr Ong: ok. Once you are done, send me a copy first. I will have a look and then you can submit.

We nodded.

After collecting my extra set of clothes from office (I always kept a clean set in the office just in case I dirtied my own set), we headed over to Hazel's place.

We had our breakfast before heading to Hazel place. It was nothing much to shout about as she was staying in one of the older point-blocks there.

She stayed on the top most floor and once we got in, she put the documents on the dining table.

Haz: there's no one around. We can use the dining table. Make yourself at home.

With that, she went in to change while I looked around. Her house was just the standard HDB 5 room flat. No fanciful renovation and with the terrazzo flooring, I was sure that they had shifted in many years ago. Her house was sparsely furnished with just a TV, its console, a sofa and a coffee table. There were some old photos, some of which she sported short hair while others long, and some oiled paintings on the walls which I did not bother to take a look at them.

I was looking out of her windows at the breath taking view the scenery was offering from her place, when she came out from her room.

Hazel had tied her hair up in a bun and was dressed in a cotton singlet and shorts. Her cleavage showed through the top of her blouse and I had not realized previously that she was a C cupper. Her smooth legs were flawless and did not have those black injuries marks that my 3 besties had. She had removed her specs.

Me: You changed to contacts?

Haz: haha.... no.... I have perfect eyesight.

Me: then the specs?

Haz: no degree. Just to make me more studious....haha..... Shall we start?

We sat down and started working. There was no air-conditioned in the dining room and even though her place was windy, with me dressed in tshirt and jeans, I was starting to perspire and it was mighty uncomfortable for me but I shouldered on.

Finally the delivery for lunch came and we had a break.

Haz: you looked uncomfortable in your jeans. You want to change out of that?

Me: I don’t have shorts. So it's ok....

Haz: hang on....

She went into her room and came out with a pair of shorts for me.

Haz: here..... My boyfriend's....

Me: but will he mind?

Haz: nope.... he doesn’t come often nowadays..... so it's fine....

After I changed, we continued with our work. The tender was for maintenance of a large cargo vessel in Indonesia which was co-owned by an Indonesian company, Singapore company and Netherlands. It was not too difficult except that there were many technical questions which require us to revert upon.

That evening her parents came back and brought us dinner. They retired to their room and left us to carry on. Even a few mugs of coffee were unable to keep Hazel awake and she went into her room to take a nap. Her nap turned into a full blown sleep. I struggled on.

The next morning, her parents brought breakfast for us before leaving for work at 7am and she finally woke up at 9am.

The dining table was outside her room and I was sitting facing her door as it swung opened.

She emerged from her room frantically in just her sleeping attire, a pink singlet camisole and a tiny pair of grey shorts. I could see a faint tint of the darker shade of her areolas through her top. Her shorts was tiny and tight, more like a pair of boy shorts, as it moulded around her bottom and bundled up into her crack, offering a glimpse of her camel toe. Her hair was dishevelled and she looked panicky. The door to her room slammed against the wall.

Haz: shit! shit!.... what time is it? Sorry.... I overslept..... You should have woken me..... Sorry..... Did you sleep?....how is it going?

She bombarded me with multiple questions in a single sentence. Although I was tired but seeing her without a bra made my day and caused a stirring in my loins. Through the night, I had managed to complete almost half of the technical specifications and also some of the business questions but I decided not to tell her about it. I wanted her to stick around.

Me: it's tough working through the night alone....

Haz: sorry......

Me: here.... I had completed these....

I turned the lap top around without pushing it across the table. She came forward and bent down across the table, looking intensely at what I had completed. In her frantic moment, she forgotten to hold on to her top and the top of her blouse came opened, offering me an unobstructed downblouse view of her nipples and breasts. Instantly I had a hardon looking at her juicy bits. As tired as I was, I wished I could reach out and cuddle those melons.

Hazel finished looking through and stood up. I looked away before she caught me staring.

Haz: wow..... You finished so much last night.... thanks.....

Me: I did what I could.... we need to complete it by tomorrow so that we can send to Mr Ong to review before submission.

Haz: ok.... I'll go wash up and come and help you....

Me: ok.....

I stood up and stretched myself as she collected her bra and towel and went into the bathroom. She did not close the door to her room and a thought flashed into my mind. I wanted to see how her room looked like.

I looked at the bathroom and as I heard the shower turned on, based on yesterday evening when she bathed, I estimated that I had about 10mins.

And please.... please.... don't chat me up. I'm not a girl or woman. I will just block you. You can PM me instead if anything.
Old 10-04-2018, 11:16 PM
Samster

Hazel's room was more furnished than the living room. There was a queen-size bed, a built in wardrobe, a dressing and study table. There was a column of boxes that were stacked up on top of each other and I had no idea what they contained. The bed was not made up and her duvet was bundled up in one corner together with some of her soft toys.

She was a messy person. The clothes she wore yesterday was on her study chair and I spotted a pair of lacy panties on it and realized that it could be what she was wearing yesterday.

my primal instincts took over. I listened carefully and still hear the sound of running water.

With my heart pounding, I reached out and held the tiny piece in my hand. I had never done this before but I could not resist as I placed the material to my nostrils. I could smell her womanly scent still lingering on it.

Excitedly, I rubbed it against my face, imagining that I was rubbing against her bare bottom. It also came to my realization that she had took the same bra she was wearing at home into the toilet. With her panty still here, it could only mean one thing. She was not wearing anything underneath her shorts unless she had worn something new last night.

I wanted to do more with the piece on my hand, however, I wanted to further explore her room. I looked at my watch. 3mins had passed since she went into the bathroom. I had roughly 7 minutes left.

I opened the drawers to her dressing table. Nothing of particular interest as most of them were makeup kits as well as hairbands and stuff. I closed it and went to the wardrobe.

The water had stopped and I waited for a while before it started running again. I estimated I had 5 mins or so left.

I opened the wardrobe. On this side were all her clothes. I closed it and opened the other side.

There were a few drawers. The first one contained all her bras. I looked through them and confirmed that she was a C cup with a 32 around. The next drawer was her panties. She a wide range of panties, ranging from Gstring to boyshorts, lacy to cotton and she even had a few see through ones. I placed everything back in place.

2mins.

I moved on to the next and final drawer. As I opened it, I was surprised. 2 dildos and 2 vibrating eggs lying in plain sight on top of her boyfriend's clothes. I did a quick check and all the items had batteries in them. They looked like they had been used recently. I wondered as to why she had all these when she had an existing boyfriend and also why these items were not placed in a more strategic location. What will happen if her mum or dad opened the drawer? Were they not having sex anymore? Questions came into my mind.

Just then, I heard the water stopped. Quickly I closed the wardrobe and returned to my seat. Just then, the door to the toilet opened. Hazel came out with the towel wrapped around her head. She had now worn a bra but was still clothed in the same items.

Although she had not morphed into a vamptress in this short 10mins, but looking backed at what I had secretly found out in her room, I started to have a different opinion of her. Not in the bad sense, but her toys gave me an indication that she was more than the girl-next-door type.

Haz: Sorry I took so long. I tried to be faster.

Me: It's ok. I took a rest while you were bathing....

Haz: shall we have breakfast before we start?

After breakfast, we continued to work on the tender documents. I dropped my pen a couple of times in hope that I could get a glimpse of her pussy but her shorts was tight and offered no visible holes. All I could see was her cameltoe. I gave up after my second try.

My mind continued drifting to her pantyless bottom and it was difficult to focus. She thought I was tired and asked me to take a nap. I refused. Finally at 2am, I could not take it anymore and fell asleep on her sofa. She woke me up at 6am, telling me that she had completed the document. I had a brief look through before we send it to Mr Ong.

Hazel texted him and he replied that he will take over for the submission and we could have the day off.

With everything done, I bade Hazel farewell and went home to sleep.

Old 11-04-2018, 07:02 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3973 / Power: 9
KnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond repute

like your story very much... very nice read... share more soon please...
Old 11-04-2018, 07:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9745 / Power: 25
sponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond repute

Interesting story TS, will be great if you will continue with it.
Old 11-04-2018, 08:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Mizuyaki deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good story. Keep coming bro
Old 11-04-2018, 10:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5909 / Power: 20
ml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond repute

you should have stayed over for the day and wait for some happening...
Old 11-04-2018, 09:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2543 / Power: 15
dvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond repute

ya sia TS, should have told hazel u had fatigue, cant go home yet...den....LOL
Old 11-04-2018, 10:21 PM
Samster

1 week later, Mr Ong gathered everyone in the office on a Tuesday morning.

Mr Ong: Good news first. We won the project.

Everyone cheered.

Mr Ong: bad news..... the schedule is very tight for this project, that is why they were willing to pay so much. We will gather 5 engineers required for the project. There will be changes in your schedules. Those projects that are urgent will be taken over by the other engineers whose projects still have time to complete.

A series of groans echoed around us.

Mr Ong: Don’t worry. It's only 3 days. That's the time frame that they need us to complete the project. Hazel will work on the planning and Sam will assist her. We need teamwork for this one.

Me: Hazel?

Mr Ong: yes. She said this is her first major project and she does not want it to fail.

Me: But boss....

Mr Ong: She’ll be fine. You will assist her.

I looked at Hazel and she just gave me a thumb up.

Sunday

With all the arrangements made, 1 week later, Hazel had selected the 5 engineers whose current projects would still have ample time to complete even after taking away these 3 days. Lim, Mag, Lae, Vieak and John.

She did not select Ely for this project as her current deployment also had a tight deadline. Also this project had specific expertise requirements that John would be able to fulfil and there was no point to bring Lae who also had the same skill set.

The 7 of us took a flight to Kalimantan and settled down at the town of Balikpapan. We hung out that evening as the vessel would be stationed offshore, just outside the port and would not be entering the docks. We were to get to the vessel early next morning. So after dinner, we went back to our rooms to prepare for the next day.

Monday

We were at the pier early the next morning, with all of us dressed in our company blue overalls. Each of us lugged our small luggage as we were expected to be on the vessel for the next 3 days.

Fortunately the sea was calm and after about 30mins, we saw the large multi-purpose vessel. Our boat was dwarfed by the huge vessel. Once we berth alongside, we boarded the vessel. The captain was already waiting for us at the top of the stairs as we walked up the gangway.

He looked at us and extended his hand, shaking hands with everyone in our crew.

Captain: Welcome guys. I am Mr Smith. I hope the maintenance operations will go smoothly.

Haz: Hello Mr Smith, I am Hazel and I am the Project Manager. Sam is my assistance.

She introduced the rest of our team.

Smith: Nice to meet you, Hazel. I had sent my crew to town for their liberty for the next 3 days so that they will not interrupt you. Only our cook will be on board and also myself.

Haz: Thanks Cap. That is nice. We will get the job done.

Smith: Let me show you to your cabins first.

He brought us to our cabins where we left our luggage and then proceeded to show us around the vessel from the engine room to the bridge, from the stern to the bow. Basically everything that we need to know and access on the ship. After that, he left us alone.

Hazel distributed the jobs out to the respective Engineers and distributed the walkies. These were not the walkies that you could get at any shopping malls. They were high-powered devices that needed a license for us to use them. Sometimes there were blind spots in large vessel and without these, it would be difficult to communicate. Cell phones were deemed useless as we were out of range from the nearest network base station.

Mag, Lae and Vieak would be in the engine room. John would work on the propeller shaft and Lim would service the hoist. Hazel and I would be working under deck in the midship area, checking the hold and also fatigues in the hull. Because some of us would be working solo, Hazel instructed everyone to report their position every hour.

With no time to lose, all of us went to our stations to commence our work.

Hazel stuck with me as I went about my work. First I checked the hold and the ventilation was fine as cargo area had containers laded with goods. However, as the ventilation system was spoilt along the passageways and some parts under deck, it was hot and humid. I was just wearing my overall without any top and I was already sweating. Hazel had a black top underneath her overall and I would guess it would be worse for her. She left 3 inches of the top of her overall unzipped as we went about with our inspection.

Lunch was served in the mess and after lunch, our crew continued to update Hazel on the status of their jobs via the allocated communication channels. We worked continuously throughout the afternoon.

After dinner, we resumed work. In our line of job, it is common to work through the night and with the specifics she had for them for the first day, they were to complete up to the stipulated work before they can retire for the night.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1