The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-04-2018, 08:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3100 / Power: 15
pussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The shipping mess

I had to decide how to break the news to her. Hazel had warned me not to speak about the incident again and Mr Ong was right that if I told her about the video, she would prefer to resign than to be force to go for the offshore projects. Then it would directly jeopardize my stay in the office, so I could not be direct with her.

I had to think of a way to convince her.

As Mr Ong had said, Hazel was in the office the next morning. She arrived before me and did not seem to be in a good mood.

Me: morning....

Haz: hi....

Me: Didn't expect to see you here....

Haz: Boss had some admin stuffs for me to clear. This will take whole week and I cannot bring them home. Why are you here? No deployment?

She replied me grumpily.

Me: oh....nope.... do you want to go for lunch later?

Haz: nope..... I don't think I have time..... next time....

After that, she engaged herself into her work. During lunch, she told me to get takeaway for her.

The remaining of the week was the same. She did not have time to go out for lunch and either asked myself or the rest of the colleagues to get something for her. By Friday, I was panicking as I had to give Mr Ong an answer on Tuesday.

Fortunately I had a break.

It was about 6pm when she stopped whatever she was doing and turned to me.

Haz: hey.... you free for dinner?

Not wanting to sound to overly enthusiastic, I replied slowly.

Me: sure.... I am good.....

Haz: ok.... let's go now....

She was quiet along the way and I did not know what to say. It was a pleasant surprise for me as after that night, she turned cold towards me again.

Hazel drove straight to Indochine at Gardens by the Bay and again I was surprised that she had actually made a booking. The restaurant was normally packed and the prices here are not cheap. I knew she had something to tell me but I was not sure what it was. Once we ordered our mains, she settled down.

The view here was spectacular. We could see the whole Marina area from where we were sitting.

Haz: nice view......

Me: yup.... beautiful....

Haz: serene and peaceful.... I like.....

I was not sure where the conversation was heading.

Haz: Sam, I would like to apologize. I know I had been mean to you but I hoped you understand. The whole incident at.... at the ship.... affected me.... badly..... I had gone to a doctor and was still undergoing therapy for depression.

I nodded quietly. I guessed that was why she behaved that night in the office and then the opposite way the next time she saw me. She must be feeling mentally stressed. I had read up somewhere that when such things happened, people start to have weird behaviour until they managed to get their mind sorted out. If their condition was bad enough, sometimes they may even have temporary amnesia. I remembered her words that night and decided not to even try to bring that up tonight. I did not want to have a bad dinner with her.

Haz: well, this dinner will be on me, as an apology. Accepted?

Me: ok.... don't worry....

Haz: I am still on medication. Keep it from the colleagues ok?

As usual, she wanted me to keep too many secrets.

Me: no problem....

Haz: I hope I will get better soon.

She tapped her temple.

Haz: The work in the office is stressing me out as well.....

Me: anything I can help?

Haz: no.... it's just sales reports....

I took the opportunity since we were talking about work.

Me: Any new deals?

Haz: Working on some small ones........

Me: Why not try to get the bigger ones?

Haz: bigger ones need our staffs to be offshore......

She trailed off and I looked into her eyes. She seemed distant as she thought about something.

Me: but our company needs to meet the numbers.....

Haz: not now, sam..... I cannot put our guys into danger any more....I got the project the last time and caused misery to everyone....

I realized that whatever happened on the ship, she blamed herself.

Me: no.... babe..... it's not your fault.... it's John who planned it.... you couldn't prevent it....

I saw tears building up in her eyes and automatically I reached out to her hand across the table and squeezed it. She did not retract it and I held onto it.

Haz: can we don't talk about this anymore?

Me: sorry.....

Slowly she pulled her hand away and took a tissue and wiped her eyes. I knew that it would be impossible for her to work on the offshore tenders any more. For the remaining of the night, I did not want to push her anymore and we talked about other more light-hearted stuffs.

And please.... please.... don't chat me up. I'm not a girl or woman. I will just block you. You can PM me instead if anything.
Old 19-04-2018, 08:39 PM
Samster

pussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond repute

Over the weekend, I was resigned to my fate. Hazel was a dead end for me. There was no way she would even consider. Now that we had started to get back on talking terms, I did not want to throw it all away again. Furthermore, I did not want to agitate her further as I just wanted her to get well soon. As for Mr Ong's side, I knew that HQ would put more pressure on him. Ultimately, he would have to fire Hazel and look for another sales person else he could be sack as well. Of course, I remembered that my video was still with him.

On Saturday, I made my decision. I will get into the office and try to steal the thumb drive back.

I arrived at the office about 6pm. Private hire cars were now so convenient as it dropped me at the doorsteps. I was careful so as not to cause suspicion to myself. If there were anyone, I would say that I left something in the office and came back to get it. I walked around the exterior of the office, peering through the windows, and once I confirmed that the office was empty, I headed straight to the backdoor.

The moment I got into the office, I looked around to ensure that there were no other hidden cameras. Then I went to look for that camera. I remembered the position where the video was taken from and headed straight for the top shelf of the cabinet that was facing my aisle. Apart from just files, I could find nothing there.

I was left puzzled but I knew I did not have time to ponder this. Next, I went over to Mr Ong's door and tried the handle. Just as I expected, it was locked but I had already made plans.

I headed to the store and got out the tallest ladder I could find. Placing it besides the door, I climbed all the way to the ceiling. Office ceilings were mostly made from removal plywood boards and I managed to remove the ones from both sides of the wall. Then carefully, I held onto the ladder and the wall and scaled across, careful not the break anything. Once I got over, the only thing left was to drop down and land safely from about 2.5m.

I lowered myself down into the room without breaking my ankle, stood still and listened. Silent greeted me.

Feeling safe, I switched on the lights and headed straight for his drawer. Fortunately, it was not locked. Carefully, so as not to misplace any of his stuffs, I searched for the thumb drive.

It was underneath some stationary. I dropped it in my pocket and closed the drawer. Again, I looked through his room for any hidden cameras. There were none. Feeling satisfied, I switched off the lights and opened the door.

I had the shock of my life when I saw Hazel standing outside the door with the same broom that I had taken the other night. I had not heard any noises and so I did not know she had come back to the office. She was shocked as well but when she saw me, she put down the weapon and spoke first.

Haz: SAM! what are you doing inside Mr Ong's room?!

She looked at the ladder and glance upwards at the missing panels in the ceiling, before looking back at me. I knew that there was no way I could escape this and no matter what I excused I made, would not be convincing.

Me: I.... errmmm.... took back our video.....

Haz: what video? and why is it "Our"?

Me: The one that we.... errrmmm... that night....

She looked confused and I presumed that it was due to her temporary amnesia.

Haz: What video?

She repeated.

Me: I think it is better that I show you..... Come....

I went to my laptop and plugged in the thumb drive. It was easy to find the file as there was nothing else in it. I clicked the play button.

The video showed her sucking my cock and we could both see her seductive face rather clearly even though the quality was not that good as the lightings were dim. I heard her gasped and she covered her mouth with her hands. I thought she might faint any time.

Me: wait.... wait.... relax.... breathe.... I know you may not remember.... but... relax..... I think no one else had seen this....

She blinked again and again, looking at the screen intensely as I had started to fuck her from behind. Hazel turned and looked at me.

Haz: what the hell is this? where did you get the video and when did it happened!?

She took a seat and looked more shocked compared to the earlier expression when she saw me coming out from Mr Ong's office. I told her about that night. She pointed to the screen again.

Haz: That's me! But it's not me!

I did not really understand what she meant. To me she was incoherent.

Me: slow down..... slow down....

Haz: listen! That is not me.....

She grabbed my shoulders and looked straight into my eyes.

Me: I know.... it's ok.... don't worry....

Haz: no... you don't understand.....

Me: Hazel.....

Haz: Sam! I have a twin sister!

And please.... please.... don't chat me up. I'm not a girl or woman. I will just block you. You can PM me instead if anything.
Old 19-04-2018, 09:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2695 / Power: 20
water_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pussluver View Post
Haz: Sam! I have a twin sister!
Getting interesting liao.. Thanks bro..
Old 19-04-2018, 09:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
SkyNote deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by water_boi View Post
Getting interesting liao.. Thanks bro..
Yes bro, are we thinking the same thing?
Old 19-04-2018, 09:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 9
husky1shepherd4 is one of the Best!husky1shepherd4 is one of the Best!husky1shepherd4 is one of the Best!husky1shepherd4 is one of the Best!

has the 2 master of SBF WRITING joined forces???
Old 20-04-2018, 07:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7054 / Power: 13
BK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond repute

really nice story ts, more updates of it will be great.
Old 20-04-2018, 07:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5909 / Power: 20
ml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond repute

more and more steam cumming...haha..
Old 20-04-2018, 08:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6859 / Power: 13
Truthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond repute

like this story TS! please do continue sharing.
Old 20-04-2018, 01:23 PM
Samster

This revelation caught me entirely by surprise. She had never mentioned it before and I was at her place for 2 days and I had not even seen her at home. Hazel must be having one of her attacks.

Me: Haz..... Can you calm down?

She closed her eyes and took a few deep breath before opening them again.

Haz: ok... I am calm. I am telling you I have a twin sister.

Me: Are you sure? you had never mentioned her before.

Haz: We are not close. She is seldom home. That's why I never mentioned her to you!

I looked back at the screen. To me, she was Hazel and Hazel was her. They are the same person and I was perplexed.

Haz: wait.....here....look.... look.....

She took out her phone and showed me a picture. It was taken years ago. There were 4 of them in the picture. Her parents and 2 Hazel, one with long hair and one with short. They look not only similar but were in fact identical. I remembered those old pictures that I saw at her place. She had short hair in some of them while long hair in others. At that point in time, I had presumed they were both her. But it did not occurred to me that the other sister was the one taking the picture as there were no evidence that there were 2 Hazels. There were no photos that had the 4 of them in it.

I was speechless now.

Me: But I did not see her at your place.

Haz: That time when you came to my place, she had just moved out about 1 week ago. I thought she would come back soon and since she was not at home, I took the opportunity to paint my room and had temporary shifted my boxes to hers. So I was temporary using her room but all the stuffs in the room were hers as she had not moved them out.

I wanted to ask if those toys were hers but I restrained myself.

Haz: Are you convinced now?

I nodded.

Haz: I have a question. Why didn't you speak about it to me?

Me: About what?

Haz: errrmm... about us fucking in the office... I thought guys would try to get a 2nd fuck from the same girl?

I rolled my eyes.

Me: Hey... that's insulting.... anyway, I thought she was you. And you told me not to speak about it anymore. I mean her..... Furthermore, when we had dinner yesterday, you told me you were unwell. I thought you may have amnesia.

This time, it was her turn to roll her eyes.

Haz: I don't have amnesia.. people who suffered from depression does not have amnesia... but why was she in the office?

Me: hmmm..... sorry..... I didn't know....... She was already here when I arrived. That was why I thought she was you as I never expect you had a twin sister.

She thought about it.

Haz: And how did you know about the thumb drive in Mr Ong's room?

I told her everything about my conversation with Mr Ong.

Haz: Sam....

She looked thoughtful as she chewed her lips.

Haz: It seemed that Mr Ong had got Hanna to do this but how did he do that? How did he know about Hanna?

Me: Maybe he saw your resume and knew you had a twin sister?

Haz: but still, there is no way he knew that we are identical.

Me: I have no idea.

Haz: Let's find out ....

I replaced all the partitions and she told me to put the thumb drive back.

Me: what if he publishes it online? You'll be in trouble....

HAz: the thumb drive is useless. He would have already made copies of it.... put it back....

Once everything was back in place, we closed the office and made sure everything was back in place.

Me: why are you back in the office?

Haz: I wanted to do some work as I could not sleep....

Her car was not in the compound.

Me: where's your car? You took a taxi?

Haz: no.... it's further down the road.

Me: why did you parked so far?

Haz: I wanted to catch some quiet time. The air is also fresher at this time.

Me: no wonder I did not hear you driving up.

Her car was about 400m away. As we walked, I finally noticed her dressing. Earlier because I was shocked and too many things happened and I did not realized it.

Me: why are you dressed like this?

Haz: Like what?

Me: you are in a singlet and your shorts are too short... I could see....see.... argh.... never mind....

Haz: what's wrong with that?

Me: If you had driven and park in the office compound, then I would not have made the comment. But you parked so far away and there are lots of foreign workers here at night. It's not really safe. Please park in the compound next time if you are so late.

She did not reply and just gave me a funny look as she unlocked her car.

Old 20-04-2018, 01:24 PM
Samster

Me: Where are we going?

Hazel did not respond. Since we got into the car, she was silent and kept taking sideway glances at me. Her expressions were strange and she seemed thoughtful. I started to think if she had gone back into her depressive mood. I wondered if I should try to speak about more light hearted stuffs. But because she was holding on the steering wheel, I held back as I was afraid I could say something wrong and she would lose her concentration.

I decided to remain silent as well. The radio was not switched on and there was really nothing to do except to either look at the scenery or to look at her lovely legs. I choose the latter as I watched her expertly control the accelerator and brakes.

Finally, she exited MCE and turned out into Ford road, before turning into Geylang as she slowed down. We went through a few back lanes before we finally found a parking lot.

Me: Why are we here?

Haz: Hanna rented an apartment here.

Finally she spoke as we exited the car.

Me: This building?

I turned and looked at the short time hotel that we had parked outside.

Haz: nope. Its a few streets away.

Me: Then why did you park here?

Haz: did you realize that there were no parking lots?

She started to walk and I caught up with her. Geylang was no longer the same as before. In its heydays, it was super crowded even into the wee hours of the night, regardless which day of the week it was. There will be people coming for good food but more people would come here for sex. Currently, you could hardly see any more streetwalkers along the back lanes but there were still men who come here for drinks and good food and they would often ogle at the KTV girls who stayed in the vicinity.

The way Hazel dressed was rather inappropriate for the location. Her singlet was fine but I could see almost half her butt cheeks from the tiny shorts that she was wearing. It was smaller than the grey one that she wore at her place and this looked more like a hot pants kind of shorts. It was so indecent looking that a girl would only wear it when she was home. Even as we were walking in this back lane any guys who walked past would take a second look at her.

About 20m from the main street, I held arm and stopped her.

Me: wait.... wait...

She turned and looked at me surprise.

Haz: what?

Me: You know where we are right?

Haz: Yes?

Me: Your dressing.... errm.... is a little inappropriate.

She gave me that strange look again and she looked down at herself.

Haz: what's wrong with this dressing?

Me: half your butt cheeks are showing. The men here are lecherous.

She laughed. This was the first time I heard her laughed since the incident.

Haz: This was not my normal dressing when I go out. My plan was to go to the office and work and then return home. I did not have any intention to go anywhere, and definitely not here. I know this place and I would have gone back to change first but it's 8.30pm and Hanna would be going out soon. I know her timings. So if we missed her now, we have to wait till tomorrow before we could find her again. I would not know where she would go to party. We don't have time. Do we?

I scowled at her reply.

Haz: but sam, why are you so concerned?

Me: well... it's because.... I mean..... you know....

This time, she held my arm and looked straight into my eyes.

Haz: do you have a thing for me?

Me: errm.... erm....

I tried to turn away but she reached out to my cheeks and held it while continuing peering into my eyes.

Haz: answer me.

Me: well... I....

She released me.

Haz: ok.... there's no need to answer me.... I know..... hehe....

She giggled and started walking towards the main street.

I caught up with her and was about to begin my protest when she slipped her hand into mine. I was shocked and stopped in my tracks. She pulled against my hand gently to get me walking again.

Old 20-04-2018, 02:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
opsite deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hmm how does Hanna know Sam then?
Old 20-04-2018, 03:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2543 / Power: 15
dvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond repute

wah, interesting again!
Old 20-04-2018, 04:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5909 / Power: 20
ml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond repute

can't wait for the next installation...
Old 20-04-2018, 08:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 15
akira07 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterakira07 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterakira07 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterakira07 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterakira07 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

More please
Old 20-04-2018, 08:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 719 / Power: 16
reflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by opsite View Post
hmm how does Hanna know Sam then?
Mr. Ong knew that Sam was going back to office to take something. So he arranged for Hanna to be there. So Hanna knew whom she was supposed to honey trap.

Yes, can't wait for the next dose of this hot story.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1