The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-04-2018, 01:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 7
hoisan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Japanese Ladies

Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post
My bad. It's a shame I don't understand Japanese else I would enjoy JAV much better. For me, all the good stuffs happen in JAV are the conversation before the sex... those are the parts that build up the tension.
Agree. Understand some jap language would enjoy JAV more
Old 13-04-2018, 02:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 7
ParkKimSiew deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by DisGraceFool View Post
I wonder what that word means ?
Kimochi is 舒服
Old 13-04-2018, 02:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 20
giggz83 is a name known to allgiggz83 is a name known to allgiggz83 is a name known to allgiggz83 is a name known to allgiggz83 is a name known to allgiggz83 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by fantaxia View Post
Plenty of Jap wives in Singapore. Some married prominent people if you knew what I meant.
Me don't understand Yoo. Kindly elaborate. Thanks
Old 18-04-2018, 10:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 14
Kickinloud is one of the Best!Kickinloud is one of the Best!Kickinloud is one of the Best!Kickinloud is one of the Best!

My friend was dealing with this shipping company. and he got to know 1 of the crews from that ship. his colleague married a jap lady and it was heaven for him. he said that his friend changed to the happiest man he had ever known. he said jap cultures are all the same. the lady treated the husband very well and respected him as a man.
he did asked his friend to ask his wife what does a jap lady look for in a man. he said, as long as the man work and not lazy, be a gentleman to the girls and they will fall heads over heals in them. since jap men are very rough and are not really romantic and not "gentlemanly", so even a slightest gestures as opening the door for the ladies and let them in first is a good sign for them.
i saw this article written by an ang moh guy, he said this is why in japan, he could see lots of extremely hot women can fall for a very unattractive guys. even old, balding guys with beer belly is able to marry a very young and attractive girls. korean girls go for looks. but jap girls go for romantic guys
Old 18-04-2018, 12:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
xzealot60 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I'm dating a japanese girl now, ask me anything
Old 18-04-2018, 01:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 9
Cheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kickinloud View Post
My friend was dealing with this shipping company. and he got to know 1 of the crews from that ship. his colleague married a jap lady and it was heaven for him. he said that his friend changed to the happiest man he had ever known. he said jap cultures are all the same. the lady treated the husband very well and respected him as a man.
he did asked his friend to ask his wife what does a jap lady look for in a man. he said, as long as the man work and not lazy, be a gentleman to the girls and they will fall heads over heals in them. since jap men are very rough and are not really romantic and not "gentlemanly", so even a slightest gestures as opening the door for the ladies and let them in first is a good sign for them.
i saw this article written by an ang moh guy, he said this is why in japan, he could see lots of extremely hot women can fall for a very unattractive guys. even old, balding guys with beer belly is able to marry a very young and attractive girls. korean girls go for looks. but jap girls go for romantic guys
I feel like migrating to 🇯🇵 😀
Old 18-04-2018, 04:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 763 / Power: 20
lam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to behold

I knew a Japanese lady client who was good friend of me. She is clearly not kind of stereotype Japanese woman. She speaks excellent English, very aggressive in work and commands crew of Japanese and local subordinates.
She was single till almost 40 before got married to a Angmo. I am not sure whether she is submissive to her husband. From her outlook, she breaks all stereotypes of traditional Japanese woman.
Old 18-04-2018, 10:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xzealot60 View Post
who did she vote for
Old 18-04-2018, 11:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11546 / Power: 11
undergroundtree has a reputation beyond reputeundergroundtree has a reputation beyond reputeundergroundtree has a reputation beyond reputeundergroundtree has a reputation beyond reputeundergroundtree has a reputation beyond reputeundergroundtree has a reputation beyond reputeundergroundtree has a reputation beyond reputeundergroundtree has a reputation beyond reputeundergroundtree has a reputation beyond reputeundergroundtree has a reputation beyond reputeundergroundtree has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovepantyhose View Post
who did she vote for
The best part about jap lady is that they will wear pantyhose as part of their attires!
Old 19-04-2018, 01:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23458 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by undergroundtree View Post
The best part about jap lady is that they will wear pantyhose as part of their attires!
So des ne! Nihon Jin called them stockings and not pantyhose! To them it's a good manner not to bare their legs in public!

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 19-04-2018, 08:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by sex crusader View Post
So des ne! Nihon Jin called them stockings and not pantyhose! To them it's a good manner not to bare their legs in public!
OL ne
teacher ne
cabin attendant ne
racequeen ne
property/insurance/sales agent ne
nurse ne
widow ne
milf ne

Old 19-04-2018, 09:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
contribute your 2 cents worth lor
Old 19-04-2018, 09:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
erm... sg girl also can mah. why must be a jap lady?
Old 19-04-2018, 10:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 548 / Power: 18
vkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
will Japanese wife be willing to go to Onsen mixed bath with husband? Will she be willing to engage in threesome with husband?
Old 19-04-2018, 10:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14069 / Power: 14
sanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsung80 View Post
erm... sg girl also can mah. why must be a jap lady?
SG gal Sibei mafan! They don't like to wear de! Weather hot la, mafan to wear la! Full of stupid excuses! Jap gal is more subtle in character unlike our gal, tua suay Xia!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1