The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-04-2018, 02:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4571 / Power: 15
ET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond repute
Why girl like to selfie

Especially my fb in my car also selfie hold her hand walk together also selfie even on my bed also selfie.
Old 19-04-2018, 10:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Why girl like to selfie

Because they are sick.

Read this: https://petapixel.com/2017/12/27/obs...lled-selfitis/
Old 19-04-2018, 10:30 PM
Samster

conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

‘Selfitis’ is a genuine mental disorder

Are you obsessed with taking selfies?

Chances are you might have “selfitis” — a genuine mental condition that makes a person feel compelled to constantly take photos and post them on social media, psychologists say.

The term has been around since 2014 to describe obsessive selfie-taking but has not been backed by science until now.

Researchers from Nottingham Trent University and Thiagarajar School of Management investigated the term and discovered six motivating factors. Experts have even developed a “Selfitis Behaviour Scale” to assess how badly a person’s condition is.

Those who suffer from selfitis are generally seeking to boost their confidence, seek attention, improve their mood, make memories, conform with their social group and be socially competitive.

The scale, which runs from one to 100, was based on a focus group of 200 people from India.

The focus group was held in India because the country has the highest number of Facebook users and also the highest number of deaths from trying to take a selfie in a dangerous location.

Dr. Mark Griffiths, a professor of behavioral addiction at Nottingham Trent University, said: “A few years ago, stories appeared in the media claiming that the condition of selfitis was to be classed as a mental disorder by the American Psychiatric Association.

“Whilst the story was revealed to be a hoax, it didn’t mean that the condition of selfitis didn’t exist.”

“We have now appeared to confirm its existence and developed the world’s first Selfitis Behaviour Scale to assess the condition.”

His colleague Dr. Janarthanan Balakrishnan added: “Typically, those with the condition suffer from a lack of self-confidence and are seeking to ‘fit in’ with those around them and may display symptoms similar to other potentially addictive behaviors.”

“Now the existence of the condition appears to have been confirmed, it is hoped that further research will be carried out to understand more about how and why people develop this potentially obsessive behavior and what can be done to help people who are the most affected.”

Source: https://nypost.com/2017/12/15/selfit...ntal-disorder/
Old 20-04-2018, 01:32 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -14 / Power: 0
randy23 is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Wink Re: Why girl like to selfie

Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post

Well, girls are not sick, that is more about nature, they love to look nice, they like selfies because they can use filters and thank look nicer, that is my expiation
Old 20-04-2018, 07:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11701 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

They are vain pot.

Thank you
Old 20-04-2018, 07:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 7
Karlman is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKarlman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

In short they see a need to validate themselves through the approval from other people. ‘You look gorgeous.’ ‘Wow.’ They feel good.
Old 20-04-2018, 09:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 7
shammboogrill deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyshammboogrill deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I also wonder about that too .
Old 20-04-2018, 12:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

modern narcissism
Old 20-04-2018, 12:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
Lorensus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karlman View Post
In short they see a need to validate themselves through the approval from other people. ‘You look gorgeous.’ ‘Wow.’ They feel good.
Haha this is very true
Old 20-04-2018, 06:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

haha boost self esteem in a way? which is not exactly the right path.. they pretty we also like mah, end of day i dun really bother about their selfie.. i just ignore their action.
Old 20-04-2018, 08:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by randy23 View Post
Well, girls are not sick, that is more about nature, they love to look nice, they like selfies because they can use filters and thank look nicer, that is my expiation
This is like alcohol lovers and alcohol addicts... these are whole two different levels.
Old 20-04-2018, 08:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsung80 View Post
haha boost self esteem in a way? which is not exactly the right path.. they pretty we also like mah, end of day i dun really bother about their selfie.. i just ignore their action.
Women generally feel insecure all the time. They need someone to praise them that they look gorgeous, they look pretty, they have nine streets of admirers wanting to spend some moments with them.
Old 20-04-2018, 08:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4571 / Power: 15
ET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post
Women generally feel insecure all the time. They need someone to praise them that they look gorgeous, they look pretty, they have nine streets of admirers wanting to spend some moments with them.
Very true sometime they also like to ask funny question and sometime they also like to throw temper for nothing.
Old 21-04-2018, 12:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 315 / Power: 14
ferine is one of the Best!ferine is one of the Best!ferine is one of the Best!ferine is one of the Best!

self confidence, don't guys like to watch? so don't complain haha
Old 21-04-2018, 04:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 7
youngsheldon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyyoungsheldon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr View Post
They are vain pot.
Yes agree with you.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1