The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 11-01-2010, 11:46 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
shaunshen is Cool - loads of Potential
NEW here and new to prostitutes

hello im new here and just getting to know more about prostitutes as just turned 18.... can tell me where places to go and all your short forms such as OKT and L(X)H(X) and all those where X is a no.

thanks
Old 12-01-2010, 10:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
42397 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: NEW here and new to prostitutes

OKT = Orh Kui Tao (hokkien slang that means pimp/agent)
LXXHXXGXX = L = Lorong H = House number G = Girl number

understand?
Old 12-01-2010, 01:39 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
shaunshen is Cool - loads of Potential

orhhh okays thanks for clarifying....
Old 12-01-2010, 06:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 17
peanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaunshen View Post
hello im new here and just getting to know more about prostitutes as just turned 18.... can tell me where places to go and all your short forms such as OKT and L(X)H(X) and all those where X is a no.

thanks
Bro, since u r newbie, let me tell you something : asking for really obvious info like this will get you zapped. Post another one like this and I can pretty much guarantee your points will fall into the negative zone.

Here's what you need to do : go to the forums and READ THE STICKIES. That will answer at least 60-70 percent of the questions you have. Some info might be outdated, so read the rest of the forums to get the latest.

But even if you only read the stickies, that 60-70% will be more than enough to get your started. The key is not to just keep asking or reading. The key is to take a MRT/bus to these places, and just walk around and give it a shot.

You are walking around in pussyland, not gangster turf, so its completely safe as long as you remember to use a condom. No matter which house you visit, there's always some girl you can fuck. So just go out, explore, fuck, and post FR. Easy.

Alternatively, if you prefer not to go Geyang or Petain, try a massage palor. There are hundreds of them all over HDB estates, Chinatown, Shenton Way, etc. Those small ones run by PRCs and Thais almost always offer "specials", which can be HJ, BJ, BBBJ, or FJ. The girl will usually ask you if you want the special, so u just have to nod ur head. Exploring these places can be fun too. Enjoy bro, and have a good journey to become a full-fledged lao jiao samster.
Old 13-01-2010, 12:00 PM
Samster

peanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to all

wow, TS, your rep points is now already -2 just for starting this thread. Lots of zapper bros in this forum huh.

Here's another tip though. Since you are 18, I assume you are pretty tight in terms of money.

There are 2 options for budget bonks :
1. Geylang Thai WLs, which go for $50. Sweet young things available for a song. Lots of these houses in Geylang Lor 18, Westerhout Road, Lor 8, Lor 6.

2.Petain/Desker/Rowell/Keong Siak. Petain is still quite lively, but the rest are slowly fading away. Petain WLs are usually around 30year olds, and up to 50+ years old. So they are not the young sweet things you find in Geylang. But they are great for budget bonks. The prices range from $20 to a max of $50. Service for the cheaper WLs tend to be spotty. But since you are a strapping horny lad of 18, a naked female body is probably all you need to get you excited. A little touch and you're probably ready to shoot your load, so service is probably not that impt for you. Read the Petain forums to find out who the good bonks are.
Old 13-01-2010, 03:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Are you virgin? Don't forget to ask pros for ang pow when you pop your cherry...
Old 14-01-2010, 12:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Exposer101 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankiestine View Post
Are you virgin? Don't forget to ask pros for ang pow when you pop your cherry...
yeah, pros sure want to deflower him man! sure cum fast! kekeke
Old 15-01-2010, 06:18 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
highra deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

oh l see that is a guide line in this place too!
Old 18-01-2010, 02:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
HitManHeart WL deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

OMG..Thought school holiday should be over by now, yet still see this kind of thread

Cheers!
HMH WL
Old 19-01-2010, 06:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 15
larnaryar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylarnaryar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Come Ah Boy,

I give you a full tour of GL and will help you find the bonk of your dreams. You just pay for me one round can already.
Old 22-01-2010, 12:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
yummymocha is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankiestine View Post
What's the ang pow? cos im oso virgin studying at poly.

Next to up:
Old 23-01-2010, 03:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yummymocha View Post
What's the ang pow? cos im oso virgin studying at poly.
If you are in poly, my advice is to just bonk a poly girl. They make up half the student population, 99% are unmarried, and a good 50% or more are unattached. It's a hunting paradise for horny young men.

And considering some of the FLs in FL Dome are actually poly students, I would think there are many sexually liberal females in your school. Go get them!
Old 23-01-2010, 09:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
yummymocha is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by peanut123 View Post
If you are in poly, my advice is to just bonk a poly girl. They make up half the student population, 99% are unmarried, and a good 50% or more are unattached. It's a hunting paradise for horny young men.

And considering some of the FLs in FL Dome are actually poly students, I would think there are many sexually liberal females in your school. Go get them!
The problematic part is the approaching part, but good suggestion anyway. Will see how.

Next to up:
Old 23-01-2010, 09:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
1HILLDUDE is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaunshen View Post

thanks
Singapore education system really successful. Teach people to wait to be spoonfed. Go and do your own research la. When done with theory, talk a walk to the nearest whorehouse for lab session.
Old 24-01-2010, 12:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
ian pa lai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro if u wanna go i can bring u... u add me in msn [email protected]. I'm very fimilar with all this...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1