The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 05-02-2018, 11:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1115 / Power: 8
sionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud of
Re: 2 young lives lost

They had not pacify the earth spirits before drilling a tunnel into it.
Old 06-02-2018, 10:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3657 / Power: 24
newton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond repute
Year of the Earth Dog

The incoming 2018 Lunar New year will be the year of the Earth Dog,
the breakdowns, smoke, bad spirits and curses will be lifted from Ah Quek, Ah Khaw and SMRT,
the good times will be here again.
Old 06-02-2018, 01:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3872 / Power: 14
skyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond repute

Smoke from escalator at Ang Mo Kio MRT Station could be due to overheated motor bearings: SMRT

By Louisa Tang

Published05 February, 2018

Updated 05 February, 2018

SINGAPORE — Overheated motor bearings could have caused an escalator at Ang Mo Kio MRT station to emit smoke on Monday afternoon (Feb 5), said rail operator SMRT.

A section of the station was cordoned off after the escalator — which leads toward the underground linkway to Ang Mo Kio Hub — was seen emitting smoke.

A SMRT maintenance staff member was taken to Singapore General Hospital for smoke inhalation and was warded for observation.

In a media statement on Monday evening, SMRT vice-president of corporate communications Margaret Teo said: "At around 1.20pm today, our staff detected smoke from an escalator leading towards the underground linkway to AMK Hub.

continue reading here : https://www.todayonline.com/singapor...tion-escalator

Lack of maintaince ? Someone never do their job ?

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

rocket_boy is now Zapzaplah aka zaplamparlarzap

warboi

Craz78

Blacklist bros who I up but never return

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 06-02-2018, 01:51 PM
Samster

skyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond repute

Khaw concedes: Off-peak travel pass scheme for elderly commuters was an utter failure

February 5, 2018

Transport Minister Khaw Boon Wan conceded in Parliament today that the off-peak travel pass scheme for elderly commuters was an utter failure. The scheme, which was launched in 2015 to encourage commuters to travel during off-peak hours, only managed to persuade fewer than 200 pass users to travel outside the morning and evening peak periods.

The Government also revealed that less than 1 per cent of seniors who held concession cards had made use of the off-peak pass scheme, to begin with.

The Minister called the scheme a trial that failed “miserably” and

“The result has been disappointing. When we design public schemes, it must benefit as wide a number of people as possible. After all, you’re spending taxpayers’ money.”

Following the discontinuation of the off peak pass scheme, the Government has launched lower morning pre-peak fares with up to 50 cents discount for those who travel before peak hours. The Government expects that this new scheme will benefit over 300,000 commuters.

As for elderly commuters who may face difficulties after the off-peak pass scheme was scrapped, Khaw offered that parliamentarians can “chip in” from their own pockets to help out:

“When we know a particular resident has been inconvenienced because of this, and despite the various 25 per cent discounts and so on, could not still afford their transport fares, as a local MP we do chip in if I discover such cases.”

continue reading here : http://www.theindependent.sg/khaw-co...utter-failure/

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

warboi

Craz78

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 06-02-2018, 01:56 PM
Samster

sionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud of

Earth dog tis year?
Put some bones on the ground next to mrt
Old 06-02-2018, 01:57 PM
Samster

Mistranslated Chinese words on MRT sign left Boon Lay commuters confused

The top Chinese words read: 'Cannot tidy up here'.

By Kayla Wong | 2 hours

“[Gravely Ill]

I happened to receive this notice from a friend, who told me it was taken at an MRT station in Singapore. One look and I almost blacked out — is this what the linguistic standards of our island have become?

(I also sincerely hope this is not the result of a mischievous prank)”

Here’s what the sign says — and we certainly wouldn’t blame commuters who can’t read English if they ended up scratching their heads:

English: TOP UP UNAVAILABLE HERE

Chinese: Cannot tidy up here (在这里不可收拾)

The other Chinese translation also seems suspect.

English: SMALL CHANGE UNAVAILABLE HERE

Chinese: Small one cannot change here (小的更改无法在这里)

Note also the regrettably hideous English (in the sign below that reads “with effective from”), as well as the fact that the language below the mangled Chinese is Hindi (instead of what was likely intended as Tamil).

We checked with SMRT and sure enough, they have confirmed that this sign is real, and was put up at Boon Lay MRT station by a station manager who was trying to be proactive and helpful to commuters.

Unfortunately, we understand it’s possible he side-stepped internal protocol that should involve him getting approval from his superior to ensure his idea is appropriate and the translation is accurate — and regrettably, his keenness to help commuters likely had the opposite effect.

Thankfully, however, we’ve also learned that the manager took the sign down on Saturday, Feb. 3, as soon as he realised it was, well, horribly wrong.

continue reading here : https://mothership.sg/2018/02/mangle...sign-boon-lay/

The art of communications . Definitely this one written by a Ah Tiong Bu .

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

warboi

Craz78

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 06-02-2018, 05:41 PM
Samster

Don't know why whenever Ah Khaw opens his mouth something bad always happen.

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news...irport-9932322

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

warboi

Craz78

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 06-02-2018, 11:18 PM
Samster

Today on line website picture show a lady riding escalator up, all smoke,
Security guards didnt switch it off.
Smoke on escalator still got ppl use.
Video showing oldman children student still riding the escalator.
Other busy taking video shot, for cny competition.
None bother to switch off the escalator.
Coconut.co/singapore/news

Last edited by sionglim; 08-02-2018 at 09:11 PM.
Old 07-02-2018, 03:53 AM
Samster

2012 happen before at other mrt escalator.

Last edited by sionglim; 07-02-2018 at 04:05 AM.
Old 08-02-2018, 09:13 PM
Samster

yeah rely too much on pinyin.
weak in chinese character stroke.
Old 12-02-2018, 08:53 AM
Samster

Last week no mrt train stoppage.
This week, good luck, and huat...
Happy chinese new year to all.forummer
Old 12-02-2018, 03:20 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 0
sharklaserscom is a splendid one to beholdsharklaserscom is a splendid one to beholdsharklaserscom is a splendid one to beholdsharklaserscom is a splendid one to beholdsharklaserscom is a splendid one to beholdsharklaserscom is a splendid one to behold

Advance happy lunar new year to all.
Old 12-02-2018, 05:19 PM
Samster

MRT turning the corner, but full recovery some way off

Christopher Tan

Senior Transport Correspondent

Published
Feb 11, 2018, 5:00 am SGT

Like a single cockroach in a bowl of cherries, one major MRT breakdown can spoil commuters' perceptions of the entire rail network. Improvement works in recent years, however, are beginning to rid the network of those 'cockroaches'

Last Tuesday, I gave a talk at the Behavioural Sciences Institute's conference on public transport and public trust.

Friends and associates who had learnt of the topic earlier commented - perhaps half-jokingly - that it was oxymoronic. It is understandable, given recent events on our MRT system.

In July 2015, the North-South and East-West lines - our two main lines - broke down during the evening peak. Nearly half a million commuters were affected.

In March 2016, two SMRT technicians were killed by a train while on the way to fix a fault near Pasir Ris station.

In April 2016, a power fault disrupted service on four lines - the North-South, East-West and Circle lines, as well as the Bukit Panjang LRT system.

Last October, train tunnels in Bishan were flooded following heavy rain. And elsewhere on the North-South Line, a fire broke out. The flood was traced to wilful lapses in maintenance while the fire was caused by leftover construction debris.

Just a month after that, there was a train collision at Joo Koon station, injuring more than 30 people.

continue reading here : http://www.straitstimes.com/singapor...y-some-way-off

Do you believe the above report ? SMRT has lost the art of communications despite hiring a new Communication Officer . People have lost faith and trust in SMRT & LTA . I am still boycotting SMRT Train and commute by other means of transport . So when will SMRT improve its service deliveries ?

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

warboi

Craz78

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 13-02-2018, 03:16 PM
Samster

Public satisfaction with MRT dips: PTC

By Toh Ee Ming

Public satisfaction with MRT services declined from 96 per cent to 91.8 per cent last year, according to the annual Public Transport Customer Satisfaction Survey which was conducted in October last year. Photo: Koh Mui Fong/TODAY

Published 12 February, 2018

Updated 12 February, 2018

SINGAPORE — The image of MRT services has taken another beating, with public satisfaction falling for the first time in three years, dragging down the overall satisfaction levels for public transport in Singapore.

Public satisfaction with MRT services declined from 96 per cent to 91.8 per cent last year, according to the annual Public Transport Customer Satisfaction Survey which was conducted in October last year.

Releasing the survey results on Tuesday (Feb 13), the Public Transport Council (PTC) said the drop, coming after three years of improvement, was largely driven by commuters giving MRT services lower scores in the areas of reliability, waiting time, comfort, travel time, and service information.

The mean satisfaction score for MRT services also saw a dip, down from 7.6 in 2016 to 7.5 last year, following last October’s tunnel flooding incident between Bishan and Braddell MRT stations, as well as the teething delays experienced by commuters from the testing of the new signalling system on the North-South Line from March last year.

continue reading here : https://www.todayonline.com/singapor...n-mrt-dips-ptc

I wonder who they interviewed ? Why they never interview me ?

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

warboi

Craz78

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 13-02-2018, 06:34 PM
Samster

train 3343 no aircon, still run.
Stupid.
Hot sunny afternoon today.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1