The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 06-03-2016, 03:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 15
ezzal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bluewave in Jb

Hi bros.. i will be staying the night next wkend.. any rec. of which girl to book.. also wats d damages like.. (to be prepared just incase)

Tks
Old 10-03-2016, 02:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
limdavid911 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi,

You can try 133.

Last weekend went there, make my booking myself at the counter. Waited until 3.30pm, Lucky go and double-check again and was shocked to discover Captain Sam cancel my booking with my acknowledgement Swee .......never he bother to ask me. I find it funny I book and he still can cancel my booking without even checking......out with me.

Next time, you visit this place please tips the captains a $50 rm if not they will cancel your booking.......

No service and no standard.........BW doom liao
Old 10-03-2016, 09:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
gibson145 is Cool - loads of Potential

[QUOTE=limdavid911;14317319]Hi,

You can try 133.

Last weekend went there, make my booking myself at the counter. Waited until 3.30pm, Lucky go and double-check again and was shocked to discover Captain Sam cancel my booking with my acknowledgement Swee .......never he bother to ask me. I find it funny I book and he still can cancel my booking without even checking......out with me.

Next time, you visit this place please tips the captains a $50 rm if not they will cancel your booking.......

No service and no standard.........BW doom liao[/]

Now a day hard to find a oil massage lady.
i go a few time ,not more ml.
Any update about massage lady?

thanks.
Old 10-03-2016, 11:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
69fuckman is Cool - loads of Potential

Bros, GBW is whole system is totally screw up. There fore should not patronize this spa any more. unless the management take to overhaul system. Sometime WLs can book and sometime cashier can . Mada ada system
Old 11-03-2016, 12:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
blacksocks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

tip 50. others tip 70 or more. what can you do?
Old 11-03-2016, 02:05 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -168 / Power: 0
lukeskywarmer lukeskywarmer
Quote:
Originally Posted by limdavid911 View Post
Hi,

You can try 133.

No service and no standard.........BW doom liao
Aero 133 hmm. Looks like we were there on the same day bro. I was there in the morn, which means... Haha. Anywayz, here's the FR

No: 133 (Aero)
Looks: 6.5/10 (face a bit auntyish)
Boobs: small A. I don't mind but other Bros might.
Body: 8/10. short, slim, petite, looks hawt in dress
Ar: I don't like that stuff. Didn't do it.
Fingering: not allowed. Can touch outside only.
CBJ: 8/10. V good. Can make a nervous, limp Didi relax and stand
Piano: 8/10. Knows how to set off your sensitive spots.
GFE: 1/10. terrible. Feels like a polished pro. Wiped her mouth with tissue every time her tongue touches any part of your body. Quite a turn off.
FJ: 7/10. tight but dry. Should use more lube.
Overall: 7/10. You may ask after all this why still give so high. Answer is because she makes you stand skillfully and finishes the toughest of jobs while facing terrible odds. With another WL, most likely I couldn't have finished, cos I was tired, hungover and stressed out. Even though she wasn't the perfect shag, at least she got the job done when almost all others would have failed and ended with HJ. She's a good dedicated lady who will make sure you get your FJ even when you're not in peak condition, and I really appreciate that.
RTF: not unless there are no other options.
Old 11-03-2016, 05:41 PM
Samster (M)

Finally managed to try out 183, and omfg she was worth the wait.

Looks: 9/10. Teenage girl look. Really, really pretty. Long soft hair with gold highlights, cfm look. I grew hard just seeing her walk into the room.
Body: 10/10. Not an ounce of fat. Short girl, but with long slender legs and a supermodel waist. A-sized boobs, but really sensitive nipples that turn hard during FJ. Super slim legs, arms, and back. For guys who like slightly meaty girls, she's got none, so you won't like her. This one's for pple who like skinny supermodel types - like me.
BBBJ: 9/10 she was so hot that I broke my own rules and let her do it. And boy I have no regrets.
FJ: 9/10. Right squeeze. Feeling her little girl body writhing under me and her pussy squeezing me right, I barely lasted 3 mins (loser me). Finished in missionary. Didnt manage to try other positions. She's got this odd obsession about not touching the central tattoo at the back of her neck. She says it's bad luck. The other 1 on her right shoulder blade she doesn't mind though.
GFE: 5/10. Feels like a pro. No GFE.
Overall: 9/10.
RTF: first thing tomorrow. For sure.
Old 11-03-2016, 08:10 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 0
Grounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by 69fuckman View Post
Bros, GBW is whole system is totally screw up. There fore should not patronize this spa any more. unless the management take to overhaul system. Sometime WLs can book and sometime cashier can . Mada ada system
So many bros already sounded warning on this spa and advised NOT TO GO....... but if you still choose to go then dun complain if kenna fucked up service.
I personally have no issues with the girls working there but the staff from the captains to the banglas are all so money faced..... always asking for tips!
Old 12-03-2016, 11:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 812 / Power: 17
longwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to behold

Anyone knows whether no 77 is still working?
Old 14-03-2016, 12:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 337 / Power: 23
Peter is one of the Best!Peter is one of the Best!Peter is one of the Best!Peter is one of the Best!

looks like this GBW is getting from BAD to WORSE, hope the boss is reading, and quickly improve the system there, otherwise...bye-bye to them
Old 14-03-2016, 05:43 PM
Samster

longwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter View Post
looks like this GBW is getting from BAD to WORSE, hope the boss is reading, and quickly improve the system there, otherwise...bye-bye to them
What happened bro??? care to share what makes you so pissed off?
Old 14-03-2016, 09:36 PM
Samster

Unhappy Re: Bluewave in Jb

Quote:
Originally Posted by 69fuckman View Post
Those who want to go to GBW must prepared to offer tip Cpt Yong , Cpt Lee but Cpt Mark is more reliable than rest.
I miss Cpt Ah Sam. Anyone knows what happened to Sam Bo?
Old 15-03-2016, 06:15 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by longwinter View Post
I miss Cpt Ah Sam. Anyone knows what happened to Sam Bo?
Sam is still around. He was there the last two times I went last week.

How come you never miss WL instead miss Captain...
Old 15-03-2016, 06:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lukeskywarmer View Post
Sam is still around. He was there the last two times I went last week.

How come you never miss WL instead miss Captain...
Don't know if I mess up the names of the captain, I think there is one captain that gone missing, don't know if the name isit ah Sam or I cock up

Lol, I miss the WL too, miss my no 77 and 57, long time didn't go there...looking forward to go there again.
Old 15-03-2016, 07:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 13
i44444 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteri44444 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteri44444 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Any good ones to recommend
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1