The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 22-10-2012, 07:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
But for humsup cheonging.
Come to Changping KTVs.
Some KTVs can totally strip naked and rabba rabba!
Mai diam diam tempt ppl.... I also itchy to go touch fair fair smooth smooth gers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sentsggirls View Post
will be going bkk on 28th November, first time going alone. how does it feel to go alone, I kinda scare actually but no worries I can speak thai.
My first trip there alone was donkey years ago. A PRC, I knew in SG KTV had to do Visa run. She went BKK with another PRC ger and I dunno much about BKK, booked air ticket and went there to look for them. Broke my Thailand virgin with a PRC instead of a Thai
Old 22-10-2012, 08:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
will be going bkk on 28th November, first time going alone. how does it feel to go alone, I kinda scare actually but no worries I can speak thai
Bro, coming from a senior like you who can speak Thai what's there to be afraid of? Last time u go Thai with wife & family? Read my recent FRs... All chiong solo and my Thai is worst than kindergarten level.

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 22-10-2012, 09:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 12
nookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bontiong View Post
Tomorrow I will be in Bangkok (23 -29 Oct) wanna join ?
Bro...I can cheong from 24th onwards...think one or 2 bros also PM me say wanna cheong together...keen to have a mini excercise to cheong? PM me lah...discuss.
Old 22-10-2012, 10:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
Mari deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello bros !

I'll be heading down to BKK, and will be staying at Le Bua at State tower on the 28th till 30th. pretty short imo.

My first time ever to BKK, and I'll probably be pretty lost there. Could anyone intro me places to go ?

Thanks in advance !
Old 22-10-2012, 10:48 PM
Samster

nookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mari View Post
Hello bros !

I'll be heading down to BKK, and will be staying at Le Bua at State tower on the 28th till 30th. pretty short imo.

My first time ever to BKK, and I'll probably be pretty lost there. Could anyone intro me places to go ?

Thanks in advance !
Question is....what do u intend to do bro?
Old 22-10-2012, 11:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

An update, Bangkok airport has new gadgets, body scanners like those in the states. Basically before entering, take out everything, like wallet, shoes, belt, watch and so on. Walk into the scanner, raise both hands up and the scanner will scan your whole body. You can see your figure on the monitor screen.

More hi tech than Changi airport. I feel so safe boarding plane in BKK but my heart feel so heavy when leaving BKK
Old 22-10-2012, 11:42 PM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 2198 / Power: 17
sentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
Bro, coming from a senior like you who can speak Thai what's there to be afraid of? Last time u go Thai with wife & family? Read my recent FRs... All chiong solo and my Thai is worst than kindergarten level.
I am afriad I cant have companion back to hotel, actually I don;t want those easy go there buy LDs then bring home for ST. To me no kick, I prefer slow and steady, like gfe strong strong, talk alot and know each other then bring them go eat and shopping thne my hotel relax, and make love. I am trying to hook a few from tagged.

I see those farangs can do it alone, Where is the best place to stay in bkk ?
lad phrao , ratchda , sukukmit, Pratunam ?
i dont do shopping , I am just that for relaxation. eat , slp massage, drink.

read previous pages of this thread, is that a plce for slow talking with the girl then slowly can go out makan that type?
Old 22-10-2012, 11:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Chris89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milkstorm View Post
Hey bros, I would be going to bangkok during late November. Will probably drop by the famous RCA. Would like to ask if anyone got any idea what is the price of bottled liqour such as Johnny walker inside clubs, or loose drinks like ur flaming lambo, waterfall and so on? Thanks for any help!
Ok , the drinks at RCA were quite cheap if compare to sg. Like one bottle of Red lable for 1600 and Black for 1800 without mixer..
Old 23-10-2012, 12:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 19
cooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant future

Quote:
I am afriad I cant have companion back to hotel, actually I don;t want those easy go there buy LDs then bring home for ST. To me no kick, I prefer slow and steady, like gfe strong strong, talk alot and know each other then bring them go eat and shopping thne my hotel relax, and make love. I am trying to hook a few from tagged.

read previous pages of this thread, is that a plce for slow talking with the girl then slowly can go out makan that type?
Sukukmit or pratunam Loh. Near big shopping centers, good hunting grounds for u...
Old 23-10-2012, 12:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 19
w800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud of

Anyone has soapy massage place to recommend?
Old 23-10-2012, 12:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 20
knowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

It is generally more convenient to stay in either Sukhumvit or Rachada.

In Sukhumvit, location is best if within short walking distance to Asoke train Station with both underground MRT and skytrain BTS stations there. That is around Sukhumvit soi 13 to soi 29 on the odd number soi, and Sukhumvit soi 10 to soi 20 on even number soi.

For your preference about chatting with the lady, beer bar and hostess bar are more suitable. Those girls are usually a bit older if you don't mind.
Old 23-10-2012, 01:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 719 / Power: 15
hunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to behold

Tai Kor, YYY, u feel so sad leaving ur home ground?

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
More hi tech than Changi airport. I feel so safe boarding plane in BKK but my heart feel so heavy when leaving BKK
Bro, u can one la, u post in Phuket thread... N with ur pasa Thai sure got chance to get one la, just follow the flow... There is always the first time... Or u ask ur Thai friend got line or cubie as izzt very popular with Thai ppl... Maybe u can add their friend friend too... U enjoy n good luck...

Quote:

Easy to find,
Hard to forget... 🙈🙉🙊
Old 23-10-2012, 03:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bontiong View Post
Tomorrow I will be in Bangkok (23 -29 Oct) wanna join ?

Bro...sent u a PM....why not...lets arrange...maybe can meet up with some other bros too...
Old 23-10-2012, 03:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
yodaforce deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nookie2612 View Post
Bro...I can cheong from 24th onwards...think one or 2 bros also PM me say wanna cheong together...keen to have a mini excercise to cheong? PM me lah...discuss.
Bro Nookie, i sent u a PM too. Am keen to join if you guys are planning to meet. Will be staying at Ratchada area. Thanks.
Old 23-10-2012, 08:12 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
Bontiong is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Sent u PM already, sure let us have fun .
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1