The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 10-07-2017, 09:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by RumpRanger View Post
Only one bar, Bangkok Bunnies, has removed the barfine requirement. You negotiate with the girl and then take her out if agreeable. It starts tonight and other bars are watching if this concept is better or not.
The catch = bars earn less but full of ladies milking punters of LDs hence bars still get the money, in a different sort of way. Punters would still wait, see the ladies that will want more LDs until the bar is closed.
Bar fines are getting too expensive in BKK agogo bars now a days. So ladies work until the bars are closing and you reserve the lady. Bad thing is that you have to wait until the bar is closed for your happy ending. The system is similar to Thai clubs in Malaysia. You may be too drunk to have sex, and the lady may stay until 7am only.
Old 10-07-2017, 09:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 16
anikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to behold
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

I know windmill in Pattaya doesn't have a bf. U go up to the room upstairs and fuck for 2 hours and then leave a happier man
Old 11-07-2017, 01:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 508 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 801 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by anikisan View Post
I know windmill in Pattaya doesn't have a bf. U go up to the room upstairs and fuck for 2 hours and then leave a happier man
Windmill still have upstairs room meh? I thought the army sealed off the room and now you have to bring the gal to the ST rooms next door.
Old 11-07-2017, 01:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 508 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 801 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi View Post
The catch = bars earn less but full of ladies milking punters of LDs hence bars still get the money, in a different sort of way. Punters would still wait, see the ladies that will want more LDs until the bar is closed.
Bar fines are getting too expensive in BKK agogo bars now a days. So ladies work until the bars are closing and you reserve the lady. Bad thing is that you have to wait until the bar is closed for your happy ending. The system is similar to Thai clubs in Malaysia. You may be too drunk to have sex, and the lady may stay until 7am only.
I spoke to Peter the helmsman for Bangkok Bunnies and he confirms there will be no barfine or LDs in Bangkok Bunnies. The management is giving a tryout to make BB be similar concept like Ibar / Insomnia. While you do not have to buy LDs for the gals.... they expect you to buy yourself a drink if you want to interact with the ladies in BB. There is no restrictions on the ladies as they are in the business of selling drinks and not pimping the gals. The gals are free to negotiate with whoever they wish and BB is open to FLs too..... only condition is they buy a drink as entry fee. The ladies are freedom to go as they wish.... but they will be looking out for guys who go to BB and hit on the ladies without buying any drink...... please dun be a scrooge and at least get a draft if you're a cheap charlie.... cost you less than 100 baht.

Some of the other bars are considering making a similar switch but are watching BB tryout before deciding further. We all hope BB's experiment can be a success and the other bars follow and thus no more barfines for us.
Old 11-07-2017, 07:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post

Some of the other bars are considering making a similar switch but are watching BB tryout before deciding further. We all hope BB's experiment can be a success and the other bars follow and thus no more barfines for us.
I am curious without BB will the bar be empty or left 1 or 2 "dancing"?? Business sense, I dun understand how it works and worst controlling the gers.
Old 11-07-2017, 12:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Arrow Beer Bar

Seems like businesss is bad for the beer bars that one is experimenting with no barfine system?

*Disclaimer: Some busybody and cocky people claim my info and opinion are misleading as out of touch with Thailand. Please use info at your own discretion.
Old 11-07-2017, 04:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
I am curious without BB will the bar be empty or left 1 or 2 "dancing"?? Business sense, I dun understand how it works and worst controlling the gers.
Hi Naemlo,

BB will have lots of girls because only can get them after work, at 2am. But all bars require BF as compensation for MIA ladies on ST or LT. BB will lose THB, as punters and FL babes need to buy only a draft beer. Even on Halloween, X Mas,Songkran, bars BF was THB 1 K and above. Ninja Assasin no need to inform me about Insomia ( me was there before ) or cheap charlie's.Business sense it may not work.But do hope that it will be okay in the long run as BF......can be crazy and you have a very late happy ending.

Btw, any bars in SC have the naughty shows whereby ladies do all sort of nasty stuff with their strategic area with razor blades, blow trumpets, etc for all to see. You need to buy a beer just to see the show. It was in Rawhide or the bar next to it ???.

Yokosi

Last edited by Yokosi; 11-07-2017 at 05:05 PM.
Old 11-07-2017, 09:23 PM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi View Post
Hi Naemlo,

BB will have lots of girls because only can get them after work, at 2am. But all bars require BF as compensation for MIA ladies on ST or LT. BB will lose THB, as punters and FL babes need to buy only a draft beer.
This was why I asked if bar took away BB, how they earn???
Old 11-07-2017, 10:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 16
anikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
Windmill still have upstairs room meh? I thought the army sealed off the room and now you have to bring the gal to the ST rooms next door.
hi bro, looks like my info is outdated...this info was from jan 2017. didn't know that the army had sealed off the room...
Old 12-07-2017, 08:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Unsure how BB's no bf initiative will pan out. Fact is gals (quality) bring on customers. Are we to swallow the bit on their core business to sell drinks and not pimping gals? Owner may save on monthly salaries, but it will take a helluva drinks volume to cover the opportunity cost bf.

Then it's just like the 4 floor of whores (aka Orchard Towers) here
Old 13-07-2017, 09:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 11
davvvid is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdavvvid is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Billboard has decided to stop the free barfine. It lasted a mere 3 days. The owner said that it was because both the customers and the girls were taking advantage of it.
Old 13-07-2017, 10:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by davvvid View Post
Billboard has decided to stop the free barfine. It lasted a mere 3 days. The owner said that it was because both the customers and the girls were taking advantage of it.
Bangkok Bunnies or Billboard ? Lol. U also know the owner of billboard ?
Old 13-07-2017, 11:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by davvvid View Post
I realise my mistake in earlier posting, instead of "BB", it should be "BF"... as expected, it is not the right way of business
Old 13-07-2017, 11:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

Quote:
I realise my mistake in earlier posting, instead of "BB", it should be "BF"... as expected, it is not the right way of business
I will share the real reason behind why the reason of introducing that later in a while. Expect that there will be a lot of speculations on how it going to work out / etc. And reasons why it would not work out at all. Other bars owners/agents were laughing initially when BB suggested that idea.
Old 14-07-2017, 01:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1520 / Power: 13
cataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant future

Just went sukhumvit soi 33.

Shocked that the girls become all aunties in just 6 mths.

Any bro can share where are the syts now?!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1