The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 12-11-2017, 07:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 12
drbeejay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdrbeejay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdrbeejay is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by sting691 View Post
Very hard to get her. Dunno still working or not.

Usually saw Yezi another skinny gal in 1429.

Any idea if 1429 An Ni still working or not?
I haven called her for over a month but usually I just go straight down and ask ooilong for her. He will ask her if she wants to take. I have never been declined nor have I seen other get declined this way. Happy bonking.
Old 20-11-2017, 03:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
crayhuehue deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Cat 150 -- Skinny syt FR

Reviving this thread a little as sometimes we don't just want a good looker, we want a small sized good looker we can carry and bonk hehe.

Tried 2062 Anqi. She seems to be a favourite among many in this forum.

She was friendly and smiley, but didn't want to kiss at all in the beginning.

After we got it on, I told her to sit on top, and I surprised her by carrying her up totally to do a standing bonk.

I started to accelerate my thrusts harder and she moaned pleasantly and started kissing me deeply automatically.

Would definitely go back for another round with her.. Her eyes are amazing
Old 26-11-2017, 12:17 AM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Xiao Ni (2060)

Exp in gl: 6 months
Origin: Chong Qing
Height: 1.5+m

Face: 7.8/10 My type. Syt. Small diamond shaped face. Sexy mole. Long hair. Fair.

Body: 7.7/10 Petite. Curvy. Tight. Small butt. Flat tummy. Tattoo on her upper back. Fair smooth body. My type of body.

Boobs: 7.5/10 A cup brown nipples

Bath: 7.8/10 soapy sensual cat bath. Bbbj and cat bath.

Frenching: 8/10 spontaneous. Natural. Wet. Tongue fight. Detected her cigarette smell. She’s a kissing fish.

Bbbj: 8/10 Deep throat. Wet. Sensual. Shiok. Sucked my balls.

Cat bath: 7/10 Light cat bath. Licked my nipples. Used her fingers to arouse me.

Fj: 8/10 We fucked in cow girl and missionary. She’s tight and wet. She rode well with constant frenching. Nice sexy seductive moans. Loved her expression when she rolled her eyes as I pounded her. Her small body frame easy to manovere.

Gfe: 9/10 beware her kc. She speaks well and confidently. Great conversationist

Rtf: Yes.
Old 28-11-2017, 12:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 14
dominator1981 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdominator1981 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Girl: An Ni 1429

Face: 7/10 GND average looking

Boobs: A cup not for boob lovers

Body: 7/10
Petite & skinny top. Perky butt. I would prefer the legs to be abit skinnier though. 159cm & 44 kg I think (was 43 kg 2 mths back but recently she said she gained abit).

Frenching: 8/10
Starting no french only kisses but managed to get at the end when we both climaxed

BBBJ: 9/10. Moved her pussy over close to me while doing this and I fingered her. She was really wet.

FJ: 9/10
Told her I haven't had sex for some time & may not last long. She say then we start slow (takes time to build up climax). Started with cowgirl & she really moves slowly unlike other girls who just wants to wriggle fiercely & try to finish me as fast as they can. Plus points for her. She is really wet & enjoys sex. Don't look like there's any lubricant used, just natural lubricant. Moved on to missionary & doggie & finally finish off in the 'side' position (my favorite) - strong sex stamina & accommodating to many positions. She likes the doggie & side position the most & gets really high. Licked & caressed all over her.

GFE/service: 10/10
Very chatty & can talk anything under the sun. High KC power. Very cute vibes & Taiwanese type of 'tia' voice. Likes to eat good food & gets very excited over these type of conversations haha.

RTF: Yes. Although not really my type of looks (average), but gives a very good GFE feel & very accommodating with high sex drive
Old 28-11-2017, 12:20 PM
Samster

dominator1981 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdominator1981 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Girl: Ye Zi 1429

Face: 8/10 Dark skinned no blemishes. Not for people who likes fair skinned only.

Quite tall & lanky. 165cm, 45 kg. Really skinny for her height, with zero tummy fats. Legs is skinny enough too - I like. However, I prefer girls who are shorter & more petite, so she is a bit too tall.

Frenching: Was some time back but don't think I got any.

BBBJ: 9/10
Nice. I think she is pretty skilful with her tongue. Continue to do a short BBBJ to lick me dry after FJ which is nice.

FJ: 8/10
Accommodating. We used the "chair" in the room to have sex in addition to on the bed. She was moaning real loud and shouting "OMG!" She said I'm good in bed

GFE/service: 6/10
She is really quiet & more of a icy queen type, so low on GFE as compared to her housemate An Ni. For pple who like icy queens & not scared of getting frozen!

RTF: Maybe(not sure), but I will probably RTF An Ni 1st. Looks wise I think she is prettier than An Ni, but An Ni's KC power really wins her hands down. So really depends on what type of girl you are looking for. Another thing is you can probably catch Ye Zi at earlier timings, but An Ni usually only comes to work at 4pm.
Old 10-12-2017, 09:43 AM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Wen wen (1651) Cat 150

Origin: Guangzhou or Guang dong didn’t hear clearly
Exp: 1-2mth

Face: 7/10 She looks good from far. On closer look she looks older and noticed a small deep scar on her face. Quite squarish face. Slutty cfm type. Long hair. Medium sharp nose. Bright eyes. Neither fair Nor tanned.

Boobs: 6.5/10 Rock hard enhanced c cup. Dark brown nipples with bigger than 50 cents aroela.

Body: 7/10 Considered slim overall. Tummy obvious. Tattoo above pussy which I suspected to cover her c scar. Smooth skin. Neither fair Nor tanned. Smooth skin. Cleanly shaven arm pits. Super hairy pussy.

Cat bath: 6.5/10 licked my 2 nipples only

Frenching: Nil. Only pecks on lips.

AR: Nil

BBBJ: 8/10 Super vacuum strong suction with licks along my dick. Licked my balls. She did reverse BBBJ.

Pussy painting: Super hairy pussy. Brown pussy flaps. No weird taste or smell.

FJ: 7/10 she’s very tight. She rode me a while say tired so changed to doggie. Nice perky ass to piak. Changed to missionary. No moaning. Seems like a dead fish. Pumped for quite some time then manage to unload my cum.

GFE: 6.5/10 Average

RTF: probably not. Very sop.
Old 12-12-2017, 03:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 13
lextheman is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlextheman is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlextheman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Tried an ni from 1429. Best GFE, BBBj and Sex. She cum at least 3 times and does long and good BBBJ. Full package. 9.5/10 throughout.
Old 13-12-2017, 03:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 196 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3992 / Power: 10
snrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dominator1981 View Post

165cm, 45 kg. Really skinny for her height, with zero tummy fats. ...
Bro,

I tried her recently, she has an obvious tummy impression.

Not skinny slim in my opinion.
Old 14-12-2017, 11:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 245 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2485 / Power: 23
sting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by snrlee View Post
Bro,

Was the first few ones to up her on debut.

Was skinny. Now put on weight.
unforgettable: AB/Blue Ice/Toto (GL150 Msian), Joyce, Vivi (Haru), Crystal (Soapy), Gucci (sgcityangel), Anqier (x2831A), Yoyo (x1606), Yoyo (x1612), Ella (sammybabes), Ava Naomi, Kyrielle, Alicia, Tao Zi, Cheryl (squirter), Candy, TT (squirter), EVA (Bella), K (20A), Amy (466)

current bonks:
Old 14-12-2017, 11:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 14
Skinny_addict is one of the Best!Skinny_addict is one of the Best!Skinny_addict is one of the Best!

1608 YangYang short hair skinny girl. Service not bad, light kiss only.
Old 15-12-2017, 12:51 AM
Samster

Probably put on weight - she was really very skinny with zero fats. I haven't visited her for very long. I think it was like 3 months ago.

Quote:
Originally Posted by snrlee View Post
Bro,

Old 15-12-2017, 02:45 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 183 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
elvin9965 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
An Ni of 1429 is a 1.60m 43 kg syt who does a steamy bbbj, enjoys sex and takes time to build up to climaxes. Pussy is tight and gets wet easily. Not that fair. A cheerful lass! For those who love skinny WLs!
Bro he still work around house 1429
Old 15-12-2017, 11:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
crayhuehue deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Face: 8/10 Dark skinned no blemishes. Not for people who likes fair skinned only.

Quite tall & lanky. 165cm, 45 kg. Really skinny for her height, with zero tummy fats. Legs is skinny enough too - I like. However, I prefer girls who are shorter & more petite, so she is a bit too tall.

Frenching: Was some time back but don't think I got any.

BBBJ: 9/10
Nice. I think she is pretty skilful with her tongue. Continue to do a short BBBJ to lick me dry after FJ which is nice.

FJ: 8/10
Accommodating. We used the "chair" in the room to have sex in addition to on the bed. She was moaning real loud and shouting "OMG!" She said I'm good in bed

GFE/service: 6/10
She is really quiet & more of a icy queen type, so low on GFE as compared to her housemate An Ni. For pple who like icy queens & not scared of getting frozen!

RTF: Maybe(not sure), but I will probably RTF An Ni 1st. Looks wise I think she is prettier than An Ni, but An Ni's KC power really wins her hands down. So really depends on what type of girl you are looking for. Another thing is you can probably catch Ye Zi at earlier timings, but An Ni usually only comes to work at 4pm.

Went down and visited Ye Zi, a bit more friendly than this ice queen description, maybe she got some feedback from this forum from her okt? Hahaha.

Anyway before we started she complimented wow u are good looking etc, so at least off to a good start even if she don't mean it hahaha.

Bj was excellent and she's really skinny actually, despite being slightly taller.

During fj carried her up and she exclaimed she really like it.

At the end to finish me off she bbbj until quite tired, I told her to rest but she insisted on taking it to the end which was wow. And she allowed me to CIM hehehe.

Good bonk, good face, less friendly than others but still good enough for me!
Old 17-12-2017, 11:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 573 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24140 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by elvin9965 View Post
Bro he still work around house 1429
An Ni should still be working in 1429. The last simple FR on her was just a couple of days ago. Best to call the 1429 OKT and confirm.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lextheman View Post
Tried an ni from 1429. Best GFE, BBBj and Sex. She cum at least 3 times and does long and good BBBJ. Full package. 9.5/10 throughout.
Old 18-12-2017, 10:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 196 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3992 / Power: 10
snrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Probably put on weight - she was really very skinny with zero fats. ... visited her ... like 3 months ago.
Understand, that's the problem with most GL girls including the recent departed SanSan, wh17.

But San San actually slim down and all pretty on the night when she departed.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1